The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tree said:

@Coolmanio I couldn't determine the reason for including that reference. Perhaps someone else knows, or maybe there is no reason and it's just a coincidence.

Hahaha.

Technically, that reference wasn't in the Japanese. However, we just thought it would be fun to put in our version ;p

Main thing I got from Anniversary ch1: Alfonse's outfit includes a hood. Not sure why this is what stood out the most to me among the trio of celebratory comics.

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

Main thing I got from Anniversary ch1: Alfonse's outfit includes a hood. Not sure why this is what stood out the most to me among the trio of celebratory comics.

He and Kiran must have hood synergy to merge into the Mega Ultra Kiralphonse we saw some chapters back

There is still MOO!Hector and AOTB!Hector without a corresponding Eliwood to handle. They are armor units, so Roy and Lilina should have no problem outrunning them.

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, XRay said:

There is still MOO!Hector and AOTB!Hector without a corresponding Eliwood to handle. They are armor units, so Roy and Lilina should have no problem outrunning them.

Eliwood may eventually become Legendary, and he will become Brave in like 6.3 months.

Where Hector goes to end the love of youth, Eliwood will meet him and... do Eliwood things.

XD This one was hilarious! Poor...everyone involved, for varying reasons. Eliwood's pretty impressive, being able to somehow hold Hector back like that, not to mention still somehow being able to maintain the status of "best friend" with Hector, and just out-and-out completely retaining an aura of diplomacy. …Though, he can also turn his head 180 degrees, I guess, given that last frame... I wonder if that's really what Roy and Lilina wish they hadn't seen...

14 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

XD This one was hilarious! Poor...everyone involved, for varying reasons. Eliwood's pretty impressive, being able to somehow hold Hector back like that, not to mention still somehow being able to maintain the status of "best friend" with Hector, and just out-and-out completely retaining an aura of diplomacy. …Though, he can also turn his head 180 degrees, I guess, given that last frame... I wonder if that's really what Roy and Lilina wish they hadn't seen...

Maybe Roy is still alive because Eliwood and Hector are friends. If Roy is just some random boy hitting on Lilina, I am not sure Eliwood would be able to hold back Hector's Wrath.

17 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Eliwood will meet him and... do Eliwood things.

...Thank you. Apparently I needed that in my life today.

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

Eliwood's pretty impressive, being able to somehow hold Hector back like that

They mention in Blazing Sword that the two of them are roughly 50-50 in terms of who wins more when they battle, actually. Eliwood's super underrated in combat, something Heroes has done almost nothing to fix until he got that Durandal refinement.

38 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

They mention in Blazing Sword that the two of them are roughly 50-50 in terms of who wins more when they battle, actually. Eliwood's super underrated in combat, something Heroes has done almost nothing to fix until he got that Durandal refinement.

Oh, I'm aware. I'm just also remembering in my (paused at nearly complete) playthrough of FE7 how Hector was invincible and Eliwood required constant babying. Mine was/is also RNG cursed, I think. Him and Lyn both. I still have all my stat-upping items with Merlinus just in case. I may just dump them all on Eliwood so he can not die and actually deal damage and not constantly be doubled.

~Roy & Lilina running in the castle, E-L-O-P-I-N-G~

H̶e̶c̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶E̶l̶i̶w̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶ ̶"̶D̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶c̶a̶p̶s̶!̶"̶

On February 26, 2019 at 5:35 PM, XRay said:

Maybe Roy is still alive because Eliwood and Hector are friends. If Roy is just some random boy hitting on Lilina, I am not sure Eliwood would be able to hold back Hector's Wrath.

I totally think Hector probably haven't trust Roy yet to be together with his future daughter since Roy and Lilina weren't exist in Eliwood's and Hector's timeline in The Blazing Blade before the time skip where Roy and Lilina first meet happened. They bearly meet their future children from The Binding Blade's timeline in the Order of Heroes Castle and the Valentine's Day event as well. Hector might be still can't get through his problems with someone marrying Lilina because his dream that he mentioned to Eliwood in their support conversation in The Blazing Blade that Hector getting a nightmare of losing Lilina.

Edited by King Marth 64