Kirie

Cipher Series 13: 16 May - Marth

Recommended Posts

@fecipher revealed the ST deck and booster pack images today! It looks like the deck will feature an ST+ signed card for the first time, starring Lyn of course.

IEXdO5I.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damnit, preorders got closed on amiami; would've love to preorder the ST deck.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Damnit, preorders got closed on amiami; would've love to preorder the ST deck.

Oh wow, I'm glad I went back in and added one after my initial box pre-order.  I'm sure more stock will be in eventually though.

Real curious if this signed card is going to be a new thing going forward in the starter decks, or if this is a special case...

Edited by ksmith2282

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ksmith2282 said:

Oh wow, I'm glad I went back in and added one after my initial box pre-order.  I'm sure more stock will be in eventually though.

Real curious if this signed card is going to be a new thing going forward in the starter decks, or if this is a special case...

Guess I'd have to buy the signed Lyn card from somebody, preferably on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Damnit, preorders got closed on amiami; would've love to preorder the ST deck.

Check back on AmiAmi a couple days or so after release. They almost always have additional stock after they've fulfilled their pre-orders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Kirie said:

Check back on AmiAmi a couple days or so after release. They almost always have additional stock after they've fulfilled their pre-orders.

I'll keep that in mind!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somewhat depressingly I also missed the ST pre-order. Although they seem to have the 6 pack of them still up, but that feels like a little overkill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, CO_Fimbulvetr said:

Somewhat depressingly I also missed the ST pre-order. Although they seem to have the 6 pack of them still up, but that feels like a little overkill.

Yikes, that must be expensive.  I'd personally say to just wait, I'm sure they will restock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Full column can be seen here for anyone interested. Kind of amusing that the first cards we get for S13 are the mascots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now who might this fabulous gentleman be? He looks like a mere mook but that plate with food definitely implies there's a personality hidden under that helmet.

frontier_38_07.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/05/2018 at 3:16 AM, Roflolxp54 said:

I'll keep that in mind!

AmiAmi just "restocked" the pre-orders for the Starter Deck. Just a heads up if you're still looking to get your hands on that signed Lyn :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jiayejoe said:

AmiAmi just "restocked" the pre-orders for the Starter Deck. Just a heads up if you're still looking to get your hands on that signed Lyn :)

Either I missed it or they didn't restock at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Either I missed it or they didn't restock at all.

I just checked myself now and it does seem pre-order-able. You might need to check back occasionally and/or clear your cache or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kirie said:

I just checked myself now and it does seem pre-order-able. You might need to check back occasionally and/or clear your cache or something.

Yeah, clearing the cache did the trick. Thanks! Made the preorder and combined it with the preorder I have on the Lyn sleeves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Male Robin gets some support in S 14, on the topic of this one, however, it'll be nice to see some more heroes from Heroes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daily reveals are now officially starting! Say hello to the Cost 1 cards for Eliwood, Lyn, and Hector.

Fbef0Bj.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today is the cost 1 cards for some of our Heroes stars, Alfonse, Sharena, and Fjorm!

vVwVO8E.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.