Cipher Series 13: 28 June - Happy Set Release Day! Good luck on your pulls!

Kirie

Fire Emblem Cipher Series 13
Release Date: 28 June 2018
Info section on the FECipher Official Website (Japanese)

Booster Series

Featured Titles:

• Blazing Sword (Purple Cards)
  • Shadow Dragon (Red Cards)
  • Fire Emblem Heroes (Colorless Cards)

Booster boxes can now be pre-ordered on AmiAmi here.
Sleeves now available for pre-order: Marth, Linde, Lyn, and Laevatein.

ST Deck

Featured Titles:

• Blazing Sword (Purple Cards)

The deck can now be pre-ordered on AmiAmi here.
The full deck list can be seen (in Japanese) on the official site here.

Revealed Cards:

Spring Livestream new cards can be seen here.
Full set list is live!

Spoiler

gNRZTfe.png
Marth & Caeda

GiO9vSW.png
Hector

oUnPjMh.png
Norne

e9N9Hq7.png
Sharena

qKZonmM.png
Kiran

lMNULmh.pngLfiI0Zx.png
Fjorm & Sharena magazine promos

5gfG6VP.png
Canas

4BstuHv.png
Lena

hM54m5W.png
Karla

MpCK0zE.png
Fjorm

oLztQGq.png
Karel

j3PDfus.png
Linde

09DiFx1.png
Pent & Louise

9q2Vq9s.png
Laevatein

qeDH11g.png
Gharnef

Io7N26C.png
Matthew

2BXUC95.png
Leila

lCfLXi8.png
Surtr

ttvUKqI.png
Draug

QUpjWFu.png
Dorcas

L9ivZ9X.png
Cain & Abel

1d8hbVs.png
Eliwood

XgUH4RO.png
Lyn SR

M1KmM9w.png
Ninian

vVwVO8E.png
Alfonse, Sharena, Fjorm

5ZIVY5R.png
Marth

Fbef0Bj.png
Eliwood, Lyn, Hector

hqRIWQa.png
Nieve

EFedn10.png
Yuzu & Randall

Early Revealed Artwork:

Spoiler

yyMu0fB.jpg
Marth

z2pkSVY.png
Nieve S13 art (right)

j98O1uV.jpg
Lyn (for ST Deck)

QcV9c6J.jpg
Matthew

wsM60AQ.jpg
Lena

02k4BQ6.jpg
Eliwood (for ST Deck)

RSAqYQb.jpg
Linde

uvCFFHp.jpg
Serra

cLCt3w9.jpg
Karel

U7TCpFB.jpg
Dorcas

5L49Hto.jpg
Marth

sUppEWO.jpg
Norne

H0Feevs.jpg
Alfonse

pjvT3Zx.jpg
Loki

vDqPPXJ.jpg
Lyn Tournament Promo

F489WvF.jpg
Eliwood

ZPbyFgB.jpg
Lyn

EmXdfeU.jpg
Hector

d6kMNDl.jpg
Karla

2VsBLuB.jpg
Sonia

6RCBMEE.jpg
Marth

DNoC7mL.jpg
Caeda

rgtGWZk.jpg
Horace

diy9Vj3.jpg
Sharena

Ri4GwGU.jpg
Fjorm

XrALqpi.jpg
Laevatein

Edited by Kirie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the next set was officially revealed during the recent livestream, I thought it was time to make a new thread for it! Feel free to discuss, share news, speculate on what might be in the set, etc. and so forth.

Personally, with the new Heroes storyline announced during yesterdat's Feh channel, I'm betting we'll see the new characters, such as Fjrom, appear in this set. Loki SR too, please.

I'm hoping the Blazing Sword side of the set decides to focus on the Black Fang - I want Limstella MC myself, unlikely though that is, and we haven't seen whats-his-face, the other morph whose name I never can hang on to in my head. Nergal is also missing, and Athos has only gotten one Promo card so far, so those could make for some epic SRs with a joined art of them battling it out, while their + variants would show them younger creating the dragon paradise area whose name also escapes me.

Plus my secret hope that we'll finally get official art for the Eight Legends through Cipher. I need to know what Hanon and Barigan look like, dangit!

Edited by SoulWeaver
Discovered Typo

2 hours ago, RedEyedDrake said:

By the way, has it been confirmed which portion of the set is going to be the "main" focus, like how SoV, Thracia and Sacred Stones were for sets 9, 10 and 11?

Just repeating the same response I gave in another topic, I think it may be Blazing Blade for this set, based on the order Intelligent Systems officially provides them and is reflected in the topic here. If there's ever been one where the first title wasn't supposed to be the main focus, I've not personally noticed.

• 3 months later...

Our first art for the set was revealed during today's livestream! We also learned the title of the set (translation pending) and also that FE7 will be getting an ST Deck this time around. I'm adding the new art to the OP. You can check out the full livestream album here.

Finally more FE7.

I'm looking forward to following (hopefully new) artworks of:

• Erk (move over Pent)
  • Nils (same goes for you Ninian)
  • Dart (Fargus would be an amazing out of nowhere pick)
  • also more Black Fang, please: Legault, Uhai and Denning
  • Wil
  • Leila (obviously we need best NPC)
  • Geitz

May Doma bless me and grant me my wishes. :Nils::3:

• 3 weeks later...

An ad image for S13 has been revealed! Based on this, it looks like FE7 will be getting the majority of the set again with SD and Heroes getting a quarter each.

e4VKT3S.jpg

A few things! First up, Booster Boxes and ST Decks are now up for pre-order on AmiAmi! I'll add links to the OP. Additionally, some new artwork of Lyn was shared at Cipher Sai over this past weekend. According to the caption, this card will be a tournament promo.

vDqPPXJ.jpg

A bunch of new art was shown off during today's livestream! Check it out in the OP. You can also see all of my screencaps from today's livestream here.

6 hours ago, MrBawa said:

Eli looking good! Another must have set for me.

I wonder if I can include the pre-order of the deck in a box pre order I had already put forth at amiami...

Yes, you can. After you've added the item to your cart and you begin to proceed with your order, you can choose to add the order onto an existing order. I do this all the time to add sleeves to my order since I generally pre-order boxes as soon as they're up, but the sleeves don't go up until much later.

15 hours ago, Kirie said:

Yes, you can. After you've added the item to your cart and you begin to proceed with your order, you can choose to add the order onto an existing order. I do this all the time to add sleeves to my order since I generally pre-order boxes as soon as they're up, but the sleeves don't go up until much later.

Thanks!! I'll definitely look into it to grab all of them together.

Yesterday, the official FE Cipher twitter account revealed this new art of Lyn. Like the other Eliwood art they shared previously, it will be used for an ST-exclusive card.

It seems likely that this art revealed was coincided to be released alongside the Heroes Legendary Lyn reveal yesterday, but given the salty fan response to the 5th Lyn of the game, it might not have been the best decision.

j98O1uV.jpg

Kizuna shared the sleeves designs for this set! They feature 3 known arts (Marth, Linde, and Tournie Lyn) and 1 new one (chibi Laevatein, which will likely also be a promo card). They're not yet up for pre-order.

yotzTyw.jpg

Wow, sleeve prices are surprisingly reasonable.  It's too bad I'm not really interested in any of those four in particular or I'd add it to my amiami order.  Oh well.  (One day they will release female Robin sleeves and I will buy so many :3)