Cipher Series 13: 28 June - Happy Set Release Day! Good luck on your pulls!

Kirie

56 minutes ago, Diffuse said:

What in the world is up with that creepy face in the background?

It's likely Nergal, as this card appears to me the left side of a joined-art piece. The rest of his face will probably show up in the other card, possibly Eliwood SR.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a preview for the upcoming stream, the twitter scared some pretty great pantsless Marth art based on the original FE1 boxart. Check it out! I'm guessing the card will probably be a promo for the set, but the tweet doesn't say.

yyMu0fB.jpg

Livestream reveals are here! We got a bunch of new cards for all three colours, including 2 more SRs (Eliwood and Marth) and many new characters. You can check them all out here.

Sorry for being a bit slow to update here! Monday gave us Cain and Abel Rs (or ST exclusives) while yesterday was an N and HN for Dorcas! We also got an official non-livestream reveal for Eliwood's SR on Sunday.

L9ivZ9X.png

QUpjWFu.png

1d8hbVs.png

9 hours ago, Kirie said:

Today's card is now live, Gharnef!

qeDH11g.png

What

Mystery is finally getting their Villain? Nice.

Sorry for being a bit slow for adding things here! Yesterday gave us joined-art R+ cards for Pent and Louise, and today is an SR for Linde!

09DiFx1.png

j3PDfus.png

The official site has also been updated with some more information, including a list of all ST cards. According to my shoddy Japanese reading and/or Google translate skills, Lyn, Eliwood, Florina, Erk, and Marcus are the ST-exclusive cards. Hector is the only card with ST-exclusive art but the same text as his booster version. 2 Lyn cards (one exclusive, one not), 2 Eliwood cards (one exclusive, one not), Florina (exclusive), and Hector (exclusive art) will be included as holos. I don't believe any of the other information on this page is new.

Edited by Kirie

Today card reveal is the expected (but still beautiful) Fjorm SR! It's actually revealed as the signed SR+ variant, along with her previously-revealed (H)N card.

MpCK0zE.png

A bit late, but here I am with some updates! As you may have seen in my article, Canas got an SR on Friday! We also got an (H)N and R for Kiran a couple hours ago.

5gfG6VP.pngqKZonmM.png

Additionally, yesterday the covers for the next issues of Dengeki Nintendo and Nintendo Dream were revealed, showing off two new promo cards for Fjorm and Sharena! You can get 2 copies of each card by buying the respective magazines. You can pre-order either or both from Amazon Japan via the previous links. Originally, we just had the magazine cover images to look at, but the twitter also shared official sample of both cards a couple hours ago.

lMNULmh.pngLfiI0Zx.png

We actually didn't get a daily reveal yesterday, so we may or may not still be getting another reveal at the usual time later today.

Back to our regular time today with Norne's R/R+ card! You can also see higher quality versions of the tournament promo cards on the July Shop Event site here.

oUnPjMh.png