Cipher Series 13: 28 June - Happy Set Release Day! Good luck on your pulls!

Kirie

It's difficult to make a pre-emptive set list because of the lack of set numbering, but I did go through and make a list of SR(+) and R(+) cards to see what we have and what's missing.

Blazing Blade should take up half of the cards (as expected), but it's hard to tell how many cards will be given to SD vs. FEH. I'm guessing that SD will get more cards than FEH, but not sure exactly how that will break down in the final cut.

Also, if I'm missing any cards, feel free to point them out!

Blazing Blade:
SR: Lyn, Eliwood, Serra, Canas, Hector
R: Ninian, Sonya, Matthew, Pent, Louise, Karel, Karla
SR+:
R+: Matthew, Pent, Louise

Shadow Dragon:
SR: Marth, Linde, Caeda
R: Cain, Abel, Draug, Lena, Norne
SR+: Marth, Caeda
R+: Draug, Lena, Norne

Heroes:
SR: Fjorm, Sharena
R: Laevatein, Kiran
SR+: Fjorm
R+: Laevatein

Missing: 2 SRs (1 FE7, 0-1 SD, 0-1 FEH), 2 Rs (1 FE7, 0-1 SD, 0-1 FEH), 3 SR+ (FE7), 1 R+ (FE7)

Edited by Kirie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's card reveal is an SR for Hector!

GiO9vSW.png

It joins the previously-revealed Lyn and Eliwood SRs to form one long joined-art, which was also shared by @fecipher today.

0W9Jig8.jpg

And the pre-release livestream is now over! I'll update the OP later when I have a chance, but for now, you can look at the full album here.

S13 highlights: Nils and Athena for the final SR cards, Hector/Lyn/Eliwood signed SR+ cards, chibi Laevatein and Ninian "secret" +X cards, Rs for Lloyd and Alfonse, some more new cards/characters confirmed as N/HNs, signed R+ for Ninian.

Happy set release day everyone!

Now that S13 has released in Japan, artists are posting their art for the set over Twitter. As usual, I've made an album to compile all the art in one place, and I'll be keeping it updated as more art is revealed.

For those of you buying boxes, best of luck on your pulls!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but does anybody know how fast amiami generally is on restocking? Set 13 boxes are already sold out. =X

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 8:27 PM, whase said:

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but does anybody know how fast amiami generally is on restocking? Set 13 boxes are already sold out. =X

It really varies, so there's no real general length of time. If there's a product you're interested in, your best bet is just to add it to your Watch List for easy checking. For what it's worth, they're back in stock now.

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

This is still on the front page so I hope this isn't a necropost...

Is there a clean gallery of the card arts (i.e. without any text) available? The OP just has the cards themselves.

Thanks in advance!

I've made albums for all of the available text-free art from S6 through S14. Here is the link for the S13 album. Feel free to PM me if you'd like more links or further information.