Kirie

Cipher Series 13: Blazing Sword, Shadow Dragon, and FE Heroes!

Fire Emblem Cipher Series 13
Release Date: ETA June 2018
Info section on the FECipher Official Website (Japanese) - (dead link now, will become live after information about the series is officially put onto the site)

Booster Series

Featured Titles:

• Blazing Sword (Purple Cards)
  • Shadow Dragon (Red Cards)
  • Fire Emblem Heroes (Colorless Cards)

Early Revealed Artwork:

N/A

Since the next set was officially revealed during the recent livestream, I thought it was time to make a new thread for it! Feel free to discuss, share news, speculate on what might be in the set, etc. and so forth.

Personally, with the new Heroes storyline announced during yesterdat's Feh channel, I'm betting we'll see the new characters, such as Fjrom, appear in this set. Loki SR too, please.

I'm hoping the Blazing Sword side of the set decides to focus on the Black Fang - I want Limstella MC myself, unlikely though that is, and we haven't seen whats-his-face, the other morph whose name I never can hang on to in my head. Nergal is also missing, and Athos has only gotten one Promo card so far, so those could make for some epic SRs with a joined art of them battling it out, while their + variants would show them younger creating the dragon paradise area whose name also escapes me.

Plus my secret hope that we'll finally get official art for the Eight Legends through Cipher. I need to know what Hanon and Barigan look like, dangit!

Edited by SoulWeaver
Discovered Typo

I (probably many others too) assume the Heroes Characters are going to be the new characters introduced in Book 2. Also here is hoping for another Eliwood card.

By the way, has it been confirmed which portion of the set is going to be the "main" focus, like how SoV, Thracia and Sacred Stones were for sets 9, 10 and 11?

2 hours ago, RedEyedDrake said:

By the way, has it been confirmed which portion of the set is going to be the "main" focus, like how SoV, Thracia and Sacred Stones were for sets 9, 10 and 11?

Just repeating the same response I gave in another topic, I think it may be Blazing Blade for this set, based on the order Intelligent Systems officially provides them and is reflected in the topic here. If there's ever been one where the first title wasn't supposed to be the main focus, I've not personally noticed.