What things did you want to see that weren't covered by FEH channel?

NekoKnight

My main thing was a new wave of 3-4* units to balance out the amount of characters in each pool, and go with the next part of the story. I figured something like Book II would mark the start of "Season 2" or FE Heroes, or whatever, but no dice.

Or drop 4-5* and 5* units down a peg. I guess that works too. I'd personally just prefer a new wave of 3-4*s based on the games that weren't repped at launch, but are repped now, instead of making it easier to pull units already in the game. It'd allow them to add a bunch of characters that aren't really banner-worthy, and they could add beasts at the same time for all those Tellius fans.

Oh, and the Boon-Bane check thing. That seems useful.

1 hour ago, BANRYU said:

Pretty much since the start of the game, I've wanted the summoning pools broken up so that the off-banner odds aren't so ungodly atrocious due to the inflated volume of 5* units.  Demote some folks to 4* only, like Maria, Jakob, Cain/Abel, etc.

You know what I'll expand on this by listing characters that I feel should be removed from the 5* pool.

Spoiler

Red: 

• Cain
  • Caeda
  • Ogma
  • Seth
  • Gray
  • Karel
  • Luke
  • Saber
  • Tharja
  • Lilina
  • Katarina

Blue: 

• Catria
  • Abel
  • Roderick
  • Lukas
  • Clair
  • Tana
  • Oscar
  • Nowi
  • Peri
  • Olwen (switched with Reinhardt because. Well jeezus.)
  • Tailtiu
  • Mae

Green: 

• Sheena
  • Hawkeye
  • Raven
  • Amelia
  • Merric
  • Boey

Grey: 

• Rebecca
  • Faye
  • Jakob
  • Maria
  • Lucius
  • Priscilla
  • (admittedly this is kind of a reserved list of healers you could probably add more of them, if not all lol)

And then I'd also add some 5*-only folks to also be available in the 4* pool: Lyn, Nephenee, Hinoka, Delthea, Sonya, Julia, and Genny.

5 hours ago, Metakirby said:

And salutations feather are ridiculous too.. 

I agree, that amount seems too low now. If you log in every day for one year, you only get 5,475 Hero Feathers from the castle, whereas many players can earn around that amount in one week from the Arena.

Preferably, that amount should be at least 100, so you can promote at least one unit from 3* to 4* per month.

19 minutes ago, XRay said:

I agree, that amount seems too low now. If you log in every day for one year, you only get 5,475 Hero Feathers from the castle, whereas many players can earn around that amount in one week from the Arena.

And please, give everyone enough feathers as a one-time thing that the total number is divisible by 5. For screaming out loud, my x,xx9 feathers will always haunt me.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And please, give everyone enough feathers as a one-time thing that the total number is divisible by 5. For screaming out loud, my x,xx9 feathers will always haunt me.

Maybe they can implement a system to spend Feathers in small increments, like 1 Feather for 1 Stamina or something.

Something I would like to see (more of a creature comfort than anything else) would be a way to mark units IV's, I've a fair amount f heroes now, and a few duplicates of 4* heroes that I eventually want to get around to levelling - I know I've checked the IV's of them and Favorited the ones that have decent IVs but I dont always level them at the time and re-check them later, wouldnt mind a way in game of say highlighting the the boones/banes.