Bound Hero Battle: You of the Light (Takumi and Hinoka)

SatsumaFSoysoy

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I did it with flier emblem and posted my clear above! You need S. Camilla to tank Takumi though, or an Iote's Shield flier D:

Sadly, I have neither of those units. Maybe once the super banner starts or Michalias comes back, I can potentially do it with flier emblem..

Edited by Poimagic

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julia, Reinhardt, Black Knight & Olivia did the job for me.

Turn 1 - Olivia positions BK for him to take hits from both Takumi (who nearly dies to bowbreaker) and the axe cav (who dies) to Black Luna.
Turn 2 - B tomebreaker Julia kills the blue tome cav, Reinhardt Dire Thunder kills both the red mage & Hinoka via dancing, BK finishes off Takumi.
Turn 3 - Last remaining sword flier attacked BK for little damage, Reinhardt finishes it off.

Edited by Vince777

Managed it with my armor emblem team, with Hector (needed vantage) and Black Knight (god bless Wings of Mercy) dong most of the work, though Sheena did her part by baiting and killing Hinoka (I think she needed a ward armor to survive her though, and quick riposte of any level to successfully kill her). Effie was just there to look pretty, but gave Hector fortify armor to help him and his -res deal with the blue mage and Takumi. It took two tries with this group because I didn't realize the axe cavalier had drag back.

I managed to get all three done without using any stamina and my orb rewards got me the Lute I wanted (+hp -def but it could be worse), so I'm pretty happy. 

I was lazy and went on Youtube and did infernal and lunatic with 5*BK, 4*Donnel, 4*Olivia and 4*Arthur.  Everyone had their base kit I just had to put the Def seal on BK who then took out the blue mage and Takumi, Donnel healed BK and took out the reds, Arthur took out Hinoka and Olivia gave her health to Donnel and danced.  I used the orbs to try again for H!Jakob but no luck:(

Cleared this with #JustUseHector (Renewal, Distance Defence 3 Seal), Jeorge (5*+2, Firesweep, +atk 3 Seal), PA!Azura and Priscilla. Priscilla didn't really do much apart from healing Hector once.. I don' think I could have done it with Jeorge if he wasn't merged, as he survived the blue mage with exactly 1hp which came from  merge. It was pretty neat when Jeorge ORKOed the red raven mage. So glad it didn't have TA or I would have been screwed with this team.  

Vampire Henry(fury+bowbreaker), Witch Nowi, Azura and Normal Camilla.
Turn1 Henry took care Takumi, Blue Mage thanks to Hone Atk from azura.
Turn 2 Henry kills the Axe Cavalier with Azura's help, leaving Azura in position to tank the Sword Flier. Camilla and W!Nowi take the Red mage and Camilla ends in position to tank Hinoka.
Turn 3 Azura finishes Sword Flier, Camilla finishes Hinoka.
It was fairly easy actually. Used the orbs to summon on the Halloween banner and got another Witch Nowi and Lachesis. Super happy!

2 minutes ago, !Skydiver said:

It was fairly easy actually. Used the orbs to summon on the Halloween banner and got another Witch Nowi and Lachesis. Super happy!

...when I used the orbs, I got another freaking Celica...

...can we trade?

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

...when I used the orbs, I got another freaking Celica...

...can we trade?

Well, on the spring banner all I wanted was S!Camilla and got everything else not named S!Camilla. I guess luck smiled upon me this time.

4 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I DID IT WITH FLIERS

NO IOTE'S SHIELD

TAKE THAT, PINEAPPLE BOY

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Vaximillian

https://imgur.com/a/0uX2C

Nice! Me too. Only I had Minerva and Palla in place of their sibling counterparts. And I also fought off the left side instead of the right side first. Couldn't have done it without S! Camilla though. 

Horse emblem doesn’t work for me because the only Reinhardt I have is -Atk. He failed to kill Takumi on infernal, even with the Atk seal or QP moonbow. He can kill him with cavalry buffs but then I end up having trouble getting my units out of range of Hinoka and friends.

Had to rely on infantry instead. Used Arvis, Olivia, Innes, and Nephenee. Nephenee was only there for hone speed. Arvis baited the blue cav and then blew up takumi with QP glacies with the help of res ploy. Innes handled everything else. Now that I think about it, I probably could’ve used B!Lyn instead of Innes but eh

Eventually did it with my team of ponies. Praise Divine Tyrfing + Crusader's Ward.

Team (only posting relevant skills):

• 5* Xander. Skill A was Triangle Adept 2, B was Vantage 3. Weapon was Siegfried, and proc was Bonfire. S Support with Reinhardt.
  • 5* + Def, - HP Sigurd +1. Skill A was Close Def 3, B was Crusader's Ward, C was Hone Cavalry, Seal was Squad Ace A. Weapon was Divine Tyrfing, and proc was Bonfire.
  • 5* + Speed, - Attack Cecilia. Skill A was Fury 3, B was Vantage 2. Weapon was Gronnblade +, assist was Reposition.
  • 5* + Speed, - Res Reinhardt. Skill C was Goad Cavalry. Weapon was Dire Thunder. S Support with Xander.

Position:

• Sigurd far left, Xander middle left, Cecilia middle right, Reinhardt far right.

The strategy:

Turn 1: Reinhardt moves down one, Cecilia Repositions Xander, Xander moves in range of Takumi and the Axe Cavalier, and Sigurd moves in between Cecilia and Reinhardt. On the EP, Takumi and the Axe Cavalier will both attack Xander, bringing him down to 22HP (the Axe dies due to Vantage + Bonfire). Everyone else advances (the Blue Cavalier Mage must move to the square below Takumi).
Turn 2: Sigurd moves all the way left, Reinhardt goes to the top right corner, Xander moves to the spot in between Cecilia and Reinhardt, and Cecilia Repositions him. On the EP, the Blue Cavalier Mage will attack Sigurd, leaving him with 1HP. Takumi suicides on Cecilia.
Turn 3: Sigurd kills the Blue Cavalier Mage, Cecilia kills Hinoka, and Reinhardt uses Draw Back on Cecilia. On the EP,  the two surviving Red units advance.
Turn 4: Sigurd kills the Red Mage via Bonfire, Reinhardt attacks the Sword Flier, and Xander finishes off the Sword Flier.

Fair amount of inheritance on Cecilia, but I managed to do it in the end.

Edited by DodgeDusk

I am... disappointed. Infernal took a whopping one attempt. I basically did what @Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi did - bait the left with Nino, then mop up. Reinhardt had to tank the sword flier to kill Hinoka, to prevent Arvis being exposed. The red mage wandered over to be eaten alive by Eirika and Nino.

IntSys? Your Infernal BHBs suck. Bring back reinforcements, please - Valter was the last Infernal map to really be satisfyingly challenging.

11 minutes ago, Seafarer said:

IntSys? Your Infernal BHBs suck. Bring back reinforcements, please - Valter was the last Infernal map to really be satisfyingly challenging.

Except Valter’s wasn’t a BHB.

16 minutes ago, Seafarer said:

They’re just there so people fight to get the orbs. If you want a “challenge”, try the battles with the “low tier units” such as Odin, Fir, Virion and Raigh at 3* with their vanilla kits.

IS should keep the Valter-esque difficulties far, far away. 

I completed Infernal with a team of Hector, Adult Tiki, Brave Lyn, and PA Azura. The key skills were Vantage and Bonfire on Hector; QR, Bonfire, and the Distant Def seal on Tiki; default kit on Lyn; and TA and Lancebreaker on Azura. My Tiki is +5 +Def/-Res.

On the first turn, I had Hector bait Takumi and the blue cav mage, and he takes care of them both while everyone else just watches. For the second turn, Hector drops back a spot and Tiki takes his spot on the bridge to bait the axe cav. The axe cav attacks Tiki but does no damage. For the third turn, Hector finished off the axe cav, while Tiki baits the red mage and Azura baits Hinoka. They each remove their respective targets, leaving just the solitary pegasus ready to be sniped down by Lyn on the final turn.

2 hours ago, Solunar said:

Nice! Me too. Only I had Minerva and Palla in place of their sibling counterparts. And I also fought off the left side instead of the right side first. Couldn't have done it without S! Camilla though. 

Yeah, I definitely could not have done it without S. Camilla. I want Minerva! 

Are you a Flier Emblem fan? I'm a huge flier fan. Why don't you add me in-game? :D My ID is 639-892-6621 

4 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I did it with flier emblem and posted my clear above! You need S. Camilla to tank Takumi though, or an Iote's Shield flier D:

Great clear! You did it even without Hone Fliers. 

I tried it once, but my S!Camilla was doubled by Takumi. Your Camilla is also +SPD, but I don't have SPD seal at level 3 yet and no S-Support. 

Just now, mampfoid said:

Great clear! You did it even without Hone Fliers. 

I tried it once, but my S!Camilla was doubled by Takumi. Your Camilla is also +SPD, but I don't have SPD seal at level 3 yet and no S-Support. 

I tried with Hone Fliers, but my Nowitch is not very good...

I mostly switch fliers depending on the map. I think I used Nowitch for the Alm/Celica BHB re-run :D

Also did it on infernal.
My team was: A.Tiki, Gwendolyn, Axura and Cherche.
Gwendolyn with Distant counter/ Distant def seal counters Takumi and the blue mage on the left side. The rest is just a bit positioning.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I tried with Hone Fliers, but my Nowitch is not very good...

I mostly switch fliers depending on the map. I think I used Nowitch for the Alm/Celica BHB re-run :D

I forgot I could also equip Camilla with Fury. Perhaps I'll give it a try later (even if I solved the map already with another team), just because I like my fliers most. 

How is your Nowi bad? Perhaps you are missing another Hone Fliers to buff her? There had been Hinoka banners all autumn ... 

Just now, mampfoid said:

I forgot I could also equip Camilla with Fury. Perhaps I'll give it a try later (even if I solved the map already with another team), just because I like my fliers most. 

How is your Nowi bad? Perhaps you are missing another Hone Fliers to buff her? There had been Hinoka banners all autumn ... 

I don't have another Hone Fliers. I have not managed to get Hinoka despite all these banners. My luck is very bad!

The Askr Trio returns to best down the Hoshidan Siblings Takumi and Hinoka!

Red marked Skills are skills that have been newly inherited for this battle, compared to the previous battles/videos i did. Green marked skills are Vanilla

Alfonse:
Weapon: Folkvangr [Vanilla]
Assist: Reposition [3*Barst/Selena]
Special: Bonfire [4*RobinM/Tiki]
A: Death Blow 3 [Vanilla]
B: Bow Breaker 3 [3/4*Setsuna, Bowbreaker 2 is enough for this]
C: Spur Atk 3 [Vanilla]
Sacred Seal: Distant Defense 3

Anna:
Weapon: Noatu [Vanilla]
Assist: Resposition [3*Barst/Selena]
Special: none [She has Arkanum equiped but it never gets used]
A: Fortress Defense 2/3 or Def +3 [4*Lukas/Seth, 4*CorrinM/Stahl/Jakob for Defense +3]
B: Desperation, but anything works as long as you heal her after Hinoka attacked her
C: Hone Atk 3 [4*CorrinF/Mathilda/Olivia]
Sacred Seal: Smoke Attack 3

Sharena:
Weapon: Fensalir [Vanilla]
Assist: none go [Vanilla]
Sepcial: Bonfire [4*RobinM/Tiki]
A: Fury 3 [4* Hinata]
B: Wings of Mercy 3 [4*Cain/Black Knight]
C: Hone Defense [Vanilla]
Sacred Seal: Brash Assault uuuuuu it never got really used

Wrys:
Key skills: