• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

The Enduring Love Voting Gauntlet will begin soon, featuring eight heroes and heroines who hold love in their hearts!

The gauntlet will last from December 6th until December 12th.

The final round has concluded, and the gauntlet alongside it!
IMG_20171212_111420.jpg

Tharja, Dark Shadow, narrowly secured a win over Sigurd, Holy Knight! Congratulations to our first ever two-times gauntlet champion!

As usual, the gauntlet is accompanied by two summoning focus banners:
Block A: Rhajat, Faye, Priscilla, and Tharja;
Block B: Dorcas, Catria, Katarina, and Sigurd.

As usual, there is a score tracker on the official website!

This gauntlet is over, see you in the next one!

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

On the theme of love is their gimmick well what about our womanisers like virion and Laslow 

I honestly hope they're not both in it. I'm not sure I could choose between my Awakening Husbando and my Fates Husbando. ;A; 

Maybe this is a sign that Louise and Pent will get released.

I'd kind of like to see Marth and Caeda in this. Granted...isn't it kind of strange to have lovers battling it out? It kind of defeats the purpose of "enduring love" if we turn this into the Hunger Games. I'm not sure we have enough canon romantic couples to get this done. MAYBE RAVEN AND LUCIUS GET TO BE IN A GAUNTLET FINALLY.

Guys, come on, it's not that hard. Mathilda and Clive. Alm and Celica. Sigurd and Deirdre...huh. Marth and Ceada...? Yeah Ceada loves him, but I don't remember Marth noticing it for a moment in Shadow Dragon.

Fire Emblem is a series desperately in need of more tangible romance. Tired of "what if" support conversations and paired endings.

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

Yeah Ceada loves him, but I don't remember Marth noticing it for a moment in Shadow Dragon.

He notices in New Mystery (at least, never played FE3B2 yet) and proposes to her.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

To be frank, he had to deal with some more pressing matters than a pegapony princess.

And how long was that time skip between SD and NM? Three years of peace? Plenty of time to put a ring on it. Ceada should get with somebody truly devoted to her. Like Ogma.

Just now, Glennstavos said:

And how long was that time skip between SD and NM? Three years of peace? Plenty of time to put a ring on it. Ceada should get with somebody truly devoted to her. Like Ogma.

Some of this time was spent deciding whom Nyna was to marry.

6 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Takes him two games to do that? I don't see that marriage lasting. 

In the ending of Shadow Dragon, Marth asks her to stay with him in Altea. The two were about to be wed (at the beginning of Book 2/New Mystery) but it had to be put off due to orders from the emperor to sortie immediately and suppress the Grust rebellion.

18 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Guys, come on, it's not that hard. Mathilda and Clive.

Clive's kinda a TT hero though. They have yet to include a GHB hero or a TT hero in a gauntlet and until they do it's probably a safe assumption that both are off the table as far as potential candidates for gauntlet participants are concerned.

I think that they'll pair up heroes for a single spot on the VG. Basically 16 participating, but 8 teams. Would be interesting to see what people think about canonical ships.

Another possibility is that they'll give us heroes with tragic lives concerning romance (Sigurd, Berkut, Camus, etc.)

6 minutes ago, donkeykhang said:

In the ending of Shadow Dragon, Marth asks her to stay with him in Altea. The two were about to be wed (at the beginning of Book 2/New Mystery) but it had to be put off due to orders from the emperor to sortie immediately and suppress the Grust rebellion.

I need to replay New Mystery, like, right now because there are too many details that just slip my mind like that. Thanks for inspiration!

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Abel and Est are married right?

If it's unrequited love, then you can add Palla, Clair and Faye. What's with pegasus knights and love?

Also i feel this should have been a Valentine's Day VG.

Well... depending on when in the story they're taken from. They're only actually married after Shadow Dragon...

Spoiler

...and while I think they're still technically "married", Est runs away in her FE3/FE12 ending, for various and detailed reasons.

But since they seem to be taken from during the events of FE3/FE12, Abel and Est could certainly still count.

But if this was saved for Valentine's Day, then when would they have the sibling VG?

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

If it's unrequited love, then you can add Palla, Clair and Faye. What's with pegasus knights and love?

Yeah, Abel and Est are married unfortunately. Abel has a castle line where he says “my Est” and everything.

You can throw Linde into the unrequited love crowd too since I’m pretty sure it’s at least implied that she had unrequited feelings torwards Merric.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

You can throw Linde into the unrequited love crowd too since I’m pretty sure it’s at least implied that she had unrequited feelings torwards Merric.

And Merric, in turn, has a crush on Elice, Marth’s elder sister.

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Well... depending on when in the story they're taken from. They're only actually married after Shadow Dragon...

Reveal hidden contents

...and while I think they're still technically "married", Est runs away in her FE3/FE12 ending, for various and detailed reasons.

But since they seem to be taken from during the events of FE3/FE12, Abel and Est could certainly still count.

But if this was saved for Valentine's Day, then when would they have the sibling VG?

HAHHAHAHA

Actually a Sibling Love Rivalry VG would be interesting

Wait what sibling do we have? Raven and Priscilla, Eirika and Ephraim, Eldigan and Lachesis, Chrom and Lissa, Ike and Mist, Innes and Tana, Reinhardt and Olwen, Whitewings, Maria and co and the Fates family I guess. Lots to choose from for a theme.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Wow, your right...  this could probably double as Pegasus Knight gauntlet if it wanted to. Also agreed that this would be more suited for Valentines. :unsure:

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I need to replay New Mystery, like, right now because there are too many details that just slip my mind like that. Thanks for inspiration!

Be inspired! :newyears:

The wedding is mentioned in the chapter 1 narration. Not sure when/where this second CG pops up.

Spoiler

fe12-marth-and-caedas-engagement.png  fe12-marth-and-caeda.png

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Clive's kinda a TT hero though. They have yet to include a GHB hero or a TT hero in a gauntlet and until they do it's probably a safe assumption that both are off the table as far as potential candidates for gauntlet participants are concerned.

Just because they haven't done it yet doesn't mean they'll never do it.

I agree with the idea that it'll be a Gauntlet of husbands and their wives.  Most likely the definitely canon ones, meaning Marth/Caeda, Alm/Celica, Clive/Mathilda, and Sigurd/Deirdre.  They could also go with canon-hinted ones like Eliwood/Ninian.

Or it could be canon love interest versus rebuked love interest.  Caeda vs. Catria, Celica vs. Faye, Soren vs. Elincia...