• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

Uhhh, not impressed so far. None of these characters are ones I care for (or have for that matter), and at least two of them have already been featured in a gauntlet, one being a winner. Hopefully the second block offers more.

It is a little odd to see Priscilla there, but if stands for what I think it is their dynamic sure got a lot more interesting.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Viridianveil said:

Sounds interesting, but if ONE MORE 3DS CHARACTER WINS, I WILL KILL SOMETHING.

...the last three gauntlets have had non-3DS characters winning. Heck, the gauntlet before those three couldn't be helped because it was full of characters from the 3DS games. A 3DS win among non-3DS characters would be the first in a while.

...not that I care for grouping them up.

Anyways, not sure anyone from the 1st side appeals to me. Priscilla gets me best, but it's still not much.

Edited by NoirCore

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Is the other half going to be guys, or is it going to be another all girl gauntlet?

Wait and see.

The other half might very well be guys, the objects of the girls’ obsessions.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Wait and see.

The other half might very well be guys, the objects of the girls’ obsessions.

So Alm, Robin, Corrin, and Raven.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Why not obsessive guys?

So Laslow, Gatrie, Sain, and Saul?

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Kind of have to work with what we have. Virion might make a suitable replacement, but I don't know for the other two.

Rhajat has shown that that is no longer the case.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

She was technically added as part of the children set. I don't think they'll be releasing any more before the gauntlet.

Likely not, but they've been breaking precedent left and right the last couple months.

To be honest, I'm kinda thinking we might get Alm (because Faye) /Raven (Priscilla) /M!Robin (Tharja) /F!Corrin (Rhajat) for the second banner right now... but we'll know in a few hours, yeah?

@Rezzy I don't think they'd introduce 3 characters on a Voting Gauntlet banner (no matter how much I want those middle two... primarily Gatrie, we need more Lance Armors).
Although it would be kinda neat if they had Sain instead of Raven, seeing as (from what I recall of their support together) Sain and Priscilla couldn't get together in FE7.
Guy could work there too, actually.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

36 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Meh...I'm not fond of the choices. I always liked Priscilla as a character, but now I guess she can't just have familial love, it HAS to be incest...whatever, dude.

Would anyone actually defend Priscilla's love as incestuous? Defending Tharja- one can make a reasonable if unpopular argument for that no issue. But defending incest is a completely different story.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

So Laslow, Gatrie, Sain, and Saul?

Well there is Leon too. 

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Rhajat has shown that that is no longer the case.

I think they broke that with Summer Seasonals, right? The Fates cast got added just before they bared it all vs. the Awakenites. But that was Seasonal.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

There's almost one "philanderer" in every game.

We have what?

Jake, Jesse, dunno about FE4, but Homer is in FE5, Saul, Sain, I don't think Magvel has one, Gatrie in Tellius, and then Virion and Laslow as you say. So yeah, nearly one per game at least.

1 minute ago, ILikeKirbys said:

F!Corrin (Rhajat)

While that would be different and progressive, and Forrin is more popular than Morrin, I'm not sure if they would actually do that. 

And on that note, the Forrin in this VG if there is going to be one, will be Rhajat's mother. Just to spice it up.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

We barely have any in Heroes, if I have to spell it out.

P-h-i-l-a-n-d-e-r-e-r. Philanderer.

More seriously, I guess certain character archetypes are being prioritized over others as new additions to FEH. 

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

We barely have any in Heroes, if I have to spell it out.

For both ways of obsessive love, there's Leon, Laslow, Soren, and Virion.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Jake, Jesse, dunno about FE4, but Homer is in FE5, Saul, Sain, I don't think Magvel has one, Gatrie in Tellius, and then Virion and Laslow as you say. So yeah, nearly one per game at least.

Maybe Lewyn for FE4 and Joshua for FE8, although I don't remember Joshua's Supports well enough to say that for sure.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Maybe Lewyn for FE4 and Joshua for FE8, although I don't remember Joshua's Supports well enough to say that for sure.

Joshua is only smitten with Natasha looking things over, he doesn't flirt with the other two girls he supports.

Lewyn would probably work for FE4, but admittedly the script on SF was written by a juvenile in its language.

12 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Lewyn only flirts with Silvia and Erinys though, and sincerely loves Annand at first and then (canonically) Erinys.

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

While that would be different and progressive, and Forrin is more popular than Morrin, I'm not sure if they would actually do that. 

And on that note, the Forrin in this VG if there is going to be one, will be Rhajat's mother. Just to spice it up.

I'm not sure which Corrin they're gonna go with either, I'm just hoping it's F!Corrin because if I do decide to pull on this banner beyond the free pull it'll be for Alm (already have Raven, M!Robin and multiple copies of both Corrins), and I don't want M!Corrin getting in my way if I do elect to go for him.

I mean, I probably won't, since I'd probably put my Orbs toward hunting for Rhajat (partially because she seems like a goodish unit, partially because I'm not sure she'll be available at 4-Star rarity afterward, and partially because I might pull Boey while looking for her, and I would like to finally pull him), but if I do, I'd like a slightly higher chance of not getting screwed by M!Corrin.

So, mostly just getting my hopes up so I can wind up pulling another Fir or Lon'qu or something on the free pull... probably a 3-Star one too

Edited by ILikeKirbys

Change of plans, I'm supporting Catria until the bitter end now. I may be a feather mercenary but that girl has helped me so much in every Fire Emblem I've played that features her that I have to repay it to her. Also I've always found her to be the cutest of all the Whitewings Sorry Narcian.