• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the choices at all. On one hand you have Sigurd and Dorcas who are in proper relationships, and then we also have unrequited lovers, and lastly, the stalking creeps. What is the qualifying requirement for this anyways?

Edited by Korath88

Just now, Korath88 said:

I don't understand the choices at all. One one hand you have Sigurd and Dorcas who are in proper relationships, and then we also have unrequited lovers, and lastly, the stalking creeps. What is the qualifying requirement for this anyways?

The description literally says "characters who hold love in their hearts."

So basically, characters in which love is one of their most defining traits, be it an unrequited love or otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

So basically, characters in which love is one of their most defining traits, be it an unrequited love or otherwise.

If that's the case, I feel like there could have been more appropriate choices. Priscilla and Katarina don't really fit the theme as romance is only a very small part of their character.

First summoning session on the Block B banner gave me a -Atk Dorcas (I already own a +Atk/-Spd Dorcas), a wild off-focus 5* +Def/-Spd Seth, and another 3* Eliweed. For the A-banner, got a 4* Lissa and a 3* Setsuna.

Let's see my options for bonus points:

Sigurd (lv. 40 +Spd/-HP)

Katarina (lv. 40 +Def/-HP)

Tharja (can go lv. 1 cheese)

Dorcas (can go lv. 1 cheese)

Priscilla (can go lv. 1 cheese)

Catria (can go lv. 1 cheese)

... Oh boy.

So, we have two obsessed stalkers, a character for whom their love interest is their only real defining trait, incest or sibling love, unrequited love, happily married, however the best way to describe Sigurd's love and then death is, and however Katarina fits into the theme. (Have never played FE4 or 12)

Love comes in many forms, it seems. I'll be on Team Rhajat, and hoping I manage to get her. I've already been spooked by a Faye, hopefully that's not a sign of things to come.

Edited by C. Turtle

Well, thanks for giving me a clear-cut choice Block B. I'd been waiting for this opportunity but now I can finally repay Catria for being my first 5* and also for being a favoritism-fueled beast in Echoes. If anyone else going Catria wants to add me, you only need but ask.

In literally any other situation, I would go with Catria. Best Whitewing, a great unit, and all-around one of my favorite FE characters? Sounds perfect!

Except Heroes hates me, and decided to put Katarina on another VG.

So I guess I'm going with Katarina.

If anyone on team Katarina wants to add me (Clarisse is a 5-star +1 now!), then feel free to send me a request. Just let me know that you did, so I know to accept it.

10 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, thanks for giving me a clear-cut choice Block B. I'd been waiting for this opportunity but now I can finally repay Catria for being my first 5* and also for being a favoritism-fueled beast in Echoes. If anyone else going Catria wants to add me, you only need but ask.

Catria was my first 5* as well. I'll be joining her. :)

Looks like I'd want to join either Catria or Dorcas.

Catria because I like her and Palla out of the Whitewings (don't care too much about Est).

Dorcas since both copies of him I have were pulled on the first summoning session of a banner he's in (+Atk/-Spd on the Farfetched Heroes banner and -Atk on the Block B banner). And of course, memes.

Hmm, I think... I'll join Katarina.  I've already supported Priscilla before, and the other options don't appeal to me.

I haven't played her game, but she seems like a character I'd like based on what I've read about her.  She's also a cutiepie (with great art) who came to me with +Atk on her last banner, so she kicks butt.  :]  

My Heroes ID is in my siggy, so feel free to add me!

---

18 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

If anyone on team Katarina wants to add me (Clarisse is a 5-star +1 now!), then feel free to send me a request. Just let me know that you did, so I know to accept it.

I'll add you!  I'm Kassie.  Just gotta finish this TT run first.

Edited by Infinite Dreams

Time for team Katarina once again it seems. If she goes down early I still have Priscilla and Faye for bonus points. (Yeah I'm going feather hunting again)

I also have 3 4* Tharjas but don't expect me to ever join her team.

I pulled Katarina from the block B banner but I’m still going Team Sigurd. Maybe then he will one day come to me.....

Still not expecting a good reaction from the fandom for this gauntlet. 

Edited by DarkLordIvy

8 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I'll add you!  I'm Kassie.  Just gotta finish this TT run first.

Cool, accepted! Even if I now know yet another person who has Katarina while she still eludes me.

I'm gonna Support Sigurd,I really want another male to Win.

I hope Tharja And her lookalike loses.

Still Salty Takumi didn't win his Very first Voting Gauntlet when he was so close to winning It.

Edited by Jbunzie

45 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Not sure if certifiable obsession counts as love, but whatever.

I may actually go with Catria out of this lot. It would also give me an excuse to promote one to five star (first five star whitewing if that's the case).

I came for help to the only person who can ease my pain—which is my sister—and she chose Priscilla for me.

Team Cornwell the Second go!

Edited by Vaximillian

Hm, those matchups...

...You know what? I think I'll join the team of the goddess, despite not having her. I'm signing up for Team Faye.

Hey, without the half-hourly contributions, it comes down to luck for me to get a great ranking anyway... might as well support someone I like over 'tolerate-but-have'.

I wonder if Dorcas is going to be stomped by Catria or if he's going to put up a fight. I hope Team Catria can get a fair share of multipliers but I don't really expect it considering Japan loves Catria and so do I while Dorcas only has mutton memes on his side.

8 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I wonder if Dorcas is going to be stomped by Catria or if he's going to put up a fight. I hope Team Catria can get a fair share of multipliers but I don't really expect it considering Japan loves Catria and so do I while Dorcas only has mutton memes on his side.

After the last gauntlet, it's best to just wait for the results. The outcomes have been more cloudy than ever.