• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

Going support Tharja, as much as it surprise some I don't dislike her and she is only one from gang I have on 5* (and with inheritance). I think I may have some level 1 Catrias, but  I don't feel like putting too much work into her atm. 

Edited by Tenzen12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is by far the weirdest gauntlet and has characters who I utterly despise or don't know/care much about.

Going Sigurd despite not having him and knowing nothing about him.

Hopefully, I can summon him this time.

24 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I wonder if Dorcas is going to be stomped by Catria or if he's going to put up a fight. I hope Team Catria can get a fair share of multipliers but I don't really expect it considering Japan loves Catria and so do I while Dorcas only has mutton memes on his side.

That mutton meme has served him well so far. 

I think I'll support Catria this time. None of the other options are really appealing to me plus she's one of the Whitewings. Both Catria and her sister Palla are fun units to use in both Heroes and Echoes.

Not only that but I still remember pulling four 5-star Catrias back in my early days of Heroes and she's been reliable to me ever since despite other options coming up over time so I feel obligated to join her team. Hopefully I can gather up the materials needed to upgrade her Killer Lance to Slaying Lance before the gauntlet starts.

Ah... Catria... This complicates things.

On the one hand, I want to support her in this gauntlet as one of my favourites in it. And even with Tharja I would prefer to support Catria.

On the other hand, I want to support Tharja because these gauntlets have such a ridiculous reputation of people joining forces against the popular character, and I just think she really needs some good supporters because of that. Never even mind the fact that Tharja is already a very polarising character.

Yeah... I'll still go with Tharja. Catria will be my second choice.

Easy Tharja pick for me. I like Catria too, but I like Tharja a bit more. I don't really care about any of the others. If Tharja loses at some point, I'll switch to one of the others I actually have, in the order of Catria > Sigurd > Faye > Pricscilla.

This banner is kind of weird? On the one side you have girls with creepy stalker feelings/incest vibes while on the other side you have characters that are fairly normal.

Anyway I'll be joining my boy Sigurd.

I’m going with Katarina again, the wayward one deserves another chance. So relieved to see the second block has people I actually care for in Katarina and Catria. I’m a little nervous because Sigurd is apparently way more popular than Amelia, and he’s a fellow region locked character. 

I think I may go Katarina this time, but I absolutely adore Sigurd. Priscilla is also an option, but I’ve supported her once before. So I may jump on her ship if something goes awry...

Oddly enough I got a 5* Ogma from my free summon on the block B banner. I feel like he could’ve easily been in this gauntlet. Maybe Ogma x Caeda is a thing in another universe. 

What a weird gauntlet. Even if I have a strange fondness for Rhajat over her Awakening counterpart, I really don't want to see her win a gauntlet about love.

Anyway, I'll be going with Catria, since she is overall my favourite Whitewing (though I like Palla's design in Echoes more). Let's see how this goes.

Umm, I haven't played New Mystery, so I'm a bit confused why Katarina's there. Her wiki page doesn't really offer an explanation either?

Anyway, I don't really care about any of these characters but I guess I'm going with Sigurd.

Hmmm,...who to go for.

Consecutive VGs for Katarina huh? I guess I'll join her this time since I've been having fun using her in TT. We'll see how far she goes. Let's hope she does better this time @DefaultBeep

If she goes down I have a spare level 1 Tharja. Or the 3 star Catria. We'll see.

As for my second account hmmm...I got a 2nd level 1 Priscilla so I'll just cheese that since I won't have much time to play with that.

Oh hey both of my picks have good art, too!

7 minutes ago, Kahvi said:

Umm, I haven't played New Mystery, so I'm a bit confused why Katarina's there. Her wiki page doesn't really offer an explanation either?

She's in love with the male avatar (see their A-rank support).

Edited by Ledrert

Don’t see how Clair and Cordelia missed the entry. Speaking of which, I just summoned Clair as I was thinking of her.

I’m supporting Catria because I like her personality and hair color.

Edited by ZeManaphy

So, I do the free pull on the Voting Gauntlet banner that has Rhajat on it, just because I can...

Guess who I pull?  Freaking 5-Star Rhajat, of course!

If only that luck carried over to my other 5-Star Summoning Event pulls.  So far the only 5-Star I've gotten out of it is Deirdre.

Anyway, staying on topic, I'll probably back Dorcas, since I don't have Sigurd and don't care about any of the female characters.  I'm curious how far being a meme character will get him.  I can see him doing decently against the competition in his block and then losing to Tharja in the final round.

I'm surprised at the large number of people in the poll choosing to back Katarina.  Then again, I haven't played New Mystery of the Emblem, so I wouldn't understand why.

I'm going to support Priscilla and then Faye- I've read that backing the losing character gets you more feathers.  I do have a Tharja and a few Catrias, but I'm mad at them for being spd minus.

I'm going to side with Dorcas. The poor guy is the butt of memes when all he wants to do is help his wife get better. Plus, I feel I owe it to him after younger me kept quitting his chapter, not realizing that defending Natalie was the POINT and you didn't have to reach a goal in the amount of time you had which you wanted to run out.

...I WAS IN MY SINGLE DIGITS OF AGE, DAMNIT.