• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Looks like you're my only Team Priscilla friend. Not that I'm compalining, your Sharena is a beauty!

My only team Priscilla friends seem to be your Azura, @SatsumaFSoysoy’s Celica, and @Sophie’s Lyn.

That Sharena certainly is!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Rafiel's Aria I love your Lucius, he just 'noped' the enemy Klein to oblivion. Was a lifesaver since enemy had two blues against my Katarina. What nature is he? Also LOL at your new in-game name haha. 'Aria's Boys'...very fitting haha. He's looking very dazzling with that forged weapon aura!

I like that Dazzling Staff basically gets rid of his problems with enemy counters since his DEF is pretty meh. I believe he's +ATK -HP. I'm hoping to get a +SPD one someday since I think that's his MOST optimal nature. And I've been running so many "boy teams" lately, that I figured I might as well go there. This week, my defense team is rocking Merric, Raven, Lucius, and Joshua. Somehow they've gotten 7 defense wins, so I think they like being formally recognized as my harem hard work. 

Right, speaking of which ... how is Lyn doing? She has all of her standard skills except for Astra, but I hope she does well enough anyway.

4 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

...OK, maybe I have another Team Faye friend.

Lol, I'm assuming that the Lyn you were using still has Draconic Aura? I gave mine Astra because the whole dragon thing doesn't fit Lyn.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Lol, I'm assuming that the Lyn you were using still has Draconic Aura? I gave mine Astra because the whole dragon thing doesn't fit Lyn.

...Don't confuse me. I haven't played VG in four hours, and I'm certainly not checking my Lyn for surprise Astra or Draconic Aura.

Besides, 'all standard skills but Astra' in regards to Lyn makes me think of a different Lyn.

Going Team Catria for now, because I have a 5* version of her and she isn't red. There's always a risk of doubling up, but it seems worst with red.

Glad to see refining stones are available, and without cutting back on sacred coins. I needed just a few more refining stones for the moment (plus the apology ones, whenever they show up), so that works out nicely.

21 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

...Don't confuse me. I haven't played VG in four hours, and I'm certainly not checking my Lyn for surprise Astra or Draconic Aura.

Besides, 'all standard skills but Astra' in regards to Lyn makes me think of a different Lyn.

Oh right, sorry about that!

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

...............Huh?

Oh, everything's fine. Only had to deal with two Brave!Lyns and an Olivia on the Ch. 2-3 (Book I) map with my Catria, @Arthur97's Marth and a Julia. Yup, that encounter definitely didn't result in a spent Light's Blessing or an increase to my already dangerously high hatred of Brave!Lyn and Lyn in general, nope.

Also, I accepted your request @KongDude. Let me know if you ever want someone else instead of my Palla.

I don't really have any reds cut out to face Brave Lyn.

Not invested in this VG in the least. Just not really interested.

Supporting Faye cause reasons. I like Dorcas and Sigurd, but I don't have either. Still I'll probably support one of them before it's over because lol@fayemakingittothelastround

booo...

lost a match because I had @DefaultBeep's Clarisse, a default Eldigan and Katarina against a Reinhardt, Bridelia and Oboro in the Awakening map with the breakable walls. Couldn't bait at all because EVERYWHERE was Reinhardt's range.

Managed to defeat Bridelia and Reinhardt although only Katarina was left standing. Unfortunately she could only leave Oboro with 2 HP, and the Seal Def taunted me as Katarina fell.

Sigh. 

@DarkLordIvy For the first time I got something else than a Sigurd from my friend list. Your Soren was really nice to play, I've never considered mine for a promotion until now. I feel almost bad I didn't check opposing Xander for Vantage before sending Soren against him ... 

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Not invested in this VG in the least. Just not really interested.

Supporting Faye cause reasons. I like Dorcas and Sigurd, but I don't have either. Still I'll probably support one of them before it's over because lol@fayemakingittothelastround

Yeah, it is a super vauge theme. You have married men Sigurd and Dorcas, potential lover of Cris Katarina (Cris in heroes when?), possibly wants to marry her brother Pricilla, stalkers Tharja and Rajhat, and unrequited lovers Catria and Fae(who’s also a stalker but Alm doesn’t marry her so it’s different). It should have been more consistent, like Maried men Sigurd, Dorcas, Clive and Marth vs pining women Tharja, Rahjat, Fae and Catria, but oh well. At least I got a free Sigurd out of it!

Just now, bethany81707 said:

I checked my ranking- 16,158 for Team Faye, unranked overall.

...Is Team Faye just really unpopular?

I mean, Faye is completely trash, so  yeah. She’ll still probably win though because multipliers.

Okay, seriously, every single freakin' match I've had so far with Sigurd has given me a random of Sigurd or CYL!Roy.

Why are so many people on Team Sigurd putting reds as their leads?! It's even more annoying considering I keep coming across tanky blues!

I wish you block receiving units of a certain type >.<