• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, saisymbolic said:

I mean, I will admit I got salty in that one VG with Gaius winning against Leo because of a last minute multiplier but other than that I don't really care who wins.

I don't like the multiplier, but I've resigned myself to the fact that it's a messed up game mode and just go into it trying to get as many feathers as possible.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

KEvKu5l.png?1

Just going to let this speak for itself. I will say this though: can I stop getting freaking enemy team compositions like this one that'd be right at home in the Arena?!?!

With that said though, your Marth there solo'd those chumps easily @KongDude.

You're Palla has been putting in a lot of good work too. I've gotten that kind of team lots of time too... At least three times by now.

I'd imagine Catria feeling a little uncomfortable with your team there though...

Pretty interesting having no one on my FL on Team Faye. I'm getting 2 randoms every time. Usually works out well except for that time I got 3 Fjorms when I was up against a Brave Ike. Won't be running Fjorm as my blue again.

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

...Come on, don't ruin the fun with lame fire jokes. :(

Sigurd is cool because he's Sigurd, not because of a dumb joke! <3

I also still have regular Freddy as my lead for those who need greens. I'm still in need of greens though! xP

But it's not a dumb joke. It's a funny meme. :P Don't get so HOT and bothered over this.

ba dum tishhhhhhhh

I'm mainly hoarding flags until the finale or until multipliers go into effect. Other than that, I support my leader with the bare minimum.

Speaking of, how are the other candidates faring in their battles? Sigurd is in the lead against Katarina for now, but you never know how these things work out.

*cough*takumi lost to shanna*cough* 

Edited by saisymbolic

Got terrible match up recently. Rein, Bowlyn and Broy against mine Tharja, Beruka and Chrom in empty room with two tikes tick brokable wall.

I though I am done but that Beruka was beast rises by @Frenzify, so out dueling buffed Roy and putting Rein out of his misery was piece of cake. True lifesaver.

Edited by Tenzen12

Is it just me or has Sigurd been overwhelming Katarina the entire time despite Katarina supposed to be having the pity bonus?

By the way, if anyone happens across this Nowi, say hi.

Spoiler

+Atk -Res +1 merge

Triangle Adept 3, Quick Riposte 3, Fortify Defense 3, Panic Ploy 1

Lightning Breath++ Res, Reposition, Bonfire

51-50-27-30-27 (HP-Atk-Spd-Def-Res)

Edited by Xenomata

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

HAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Team Catria is projected to win! BOOYES

Doesn't the projection mean nothing until a few hours before the end now?

9 hours ago, Zeo said:

Wow. Sigurd is crushing Katarina. He or Dorcas are certainly the ones I would have supported. But I'm glad I opted out of picking him.

Ranking in that army has to be a nightmare.

Sigurd surprisingly has one of the biggest teams here. For a dude whose game never left Japan, he's loved!

Also, my lead has switched to Summer Freddy for today, so Team Sigurd folks will get him sometimes now!

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Sigurd surprisingly has one of the biggest teams here. For a dude whose game never left Japan, he's loved!

Him being able to survive Reinhardt in this game must have added to his popularity.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Him being able to survive Reinhardt in this game must have added to his popularity.

Maybe. lol

Also, forgot to mention, you guys'll know it's my Summer Freddy by his refined Seashell and stuff.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Also, my lead has switched to Summer Freddy for today, so Team Sigurd folks will get him sometimes now!

Surprising? Surprising!? I joined the FE Community back in 2009, and for the last 8 years, I've heard constant praise for FE4 and Sigurd Worshipping. This isn't at all surprising to me.

Just now, Neopolitan said:

Surprising? Surprising!? I joined the FE Community back in 2009, and for the last 8 years, I've heard constant praise for FE4 and Sigurd Worshipping. This isn't at all surprising to me.

That's just SF. Geneology doesn't have much of a following in the west otherwise due to not having been released here.

Just now, Anacybele said:

That's just SF. Geneology doesn't have much of a following in the west otherwise due to not having been released here.

FEPlanet, Sanctuary of Strategy, and a few other fansites I stumbled upon that I can't recall off the top of my head.

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Doesn't the projection mean nothing until a few hours before the end now?

Not always, the predictor predicted Lyn losing to Cam since the DAY before, so I think it still holds water. Thats just me though

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Not always, the predictor predicted Lyn losing to Cam since the DAY before, so I think it still holds water. Thats just me though

It’s been before the threshold’s been lowered to 1% though.