• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

Just now, Rezzy said:

Do you know the mutton man?

Yes, but his meme isn't funny to me and he was bench material even during Lyn's story in FE7. Might join him if he's next in line to get stomped.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

@Vaximillian Yes, Rhajat's ahead by a few hundred million, but Faye's getting a 7.5 multiplier right now, so that one could go either way.

If Faye wins, I’m hopping over to her team. Otherwise all four of my initial choices are out and I’m joining Tharja.

Lmao my last battle, and I only accidentally went for 100 points = no flags instead of using 200 of by 510 flags. I'm so bad.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If Faye wins, I’m hopping over to her team. Otherwise all four of my initial choices are out and I’m joining Tharja.

Why do you hate Sigurd so much? I sincerely hope Rhajata wins, her art is amazing.

Edited by Logos

Used my last 200 flags, no regrets. Every batch of flags was for a multiplier and my score is sky high even though I didn't pay half as much attention to this multiplier as the others.

Faye's pretty much got this, I'll be more surprised than not if Rhajat hangs on to the lead. Didn't expect to be on her team for more than one round, but I'm alright with it.

Priscilla and Tharja have been riding the seesaw of multipliers this whole round (although I guess that’s how the VG always is) We might not make but it’s time try and overtake Tharja now that we have the multiplier

I was curious as to how the other teams were doing and wow Sigurd has a substantial lead on Katarina if she still has the multiplier. Gives me flashbacks of Ninian and Fae except that Katarina might actually win

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm not sure what's more unfunny and stale, Sigurd on fire jokes/memes or Dorcas mutton jokes/memes......

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Same

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don’t hate Sigurd, he is hot.

You're all cruel. But yeah, and recently he's been on fire.

Welp, used up my last 200 flags on trying to keep Rhajat in the lead (save for the 10 random flags from login bonuses). I'm hoping she manages to stay in the lead, but the fact that Faye has a last hour multiplier makes me nervous, even without knowing all the details and predictions and whatever. I'm hoping she stays on top, because she's the only character I particularly cared about in the gauntlet, so I'll just be in it for feathers if Rhajat loses, I guess. Maybe if Priscilla wins, I'll join her to get revenge on Faye.

I'm honestly surprised that Faye got the last hour multiplier.

Also @bethany81707, had some fun going against two Brave Lyns (and a Brave Roy) with your Tana, my Faye, and a random Brave Ike. Double wings of mercy shenanigans for the win.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

How was I cruel? I simply put out there my distaste and annoyance towards both those excuses of jokes.

You're not cruel, in fact I crossed out any such statement. How could you be cruel? There was no joke, simply put, Sigurd is just very hott.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm honestly surprised that Faye got the last hour multiplier.

Also @bethany81707, had some fun going against two Brave Lyns (and a Brave Roy) with your Tana, my Faye, and a random Brave Ike. Double wings of mercy shenanigans for the win.

I don't even remember why I gave her that. It's a 240 skill and it is fun to use, though.

I think I had my Fae, a Brave Ike and a Halloween Sakura (that had a Forged Seashell) against three red characters- Celica, Lucina and Seliph. Luckily, Brave Ike could handle the Falchion so Faye could handle the other guy.