• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, bethany81707 said:

I don't even remember why I gave her that. It's a 240 skill and it is fun to use, though.

I think I had my Fae, a Brave Ike and a Halloween Sakura (that had a Forged Seashell) against three red characters- Celica, Lucina and Seliph. Luckily, Brave Ike could handle the Falchion so Faye could handle the other guy.

Regardless, having wings of mercy on Tana probably helped me win that last match I had. I was on the lava tile map with the bridges, and Brave Lyn positioned herself on one bridge with Brave Ike on the other, so he couldn't have gotten to her. But Tana was able to fly up to Lyn and smack her, and then after repositioning Brave Ike also got Faye to do the same and finish off Brave Lyn. Also, congrats on winning against the three reds!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy at rank #2 on Team Sigurd delivering a sick burn.

Spoiler

image.png

No I won't be stopping the fire puns let me have my fun

Well due to flag mismanagement and missing half of one of the multipliers my dream of getting into the top 50 even for a short time was dashed, but on the upside I'm still safely in the top 1000 hovering around rank 330 so MmmMmm feathers!

8 minutes ago, Logos said:

You're not cruel, in fact I crossed out any such statement. How could you be cruel? There was no joke, simply put, Sigurd is just very hott.

Oh and just in advance, if Faye somehow bumbles her way into the finals I'll be happily joining your camp even though I don't have Sigurd but do have Faye. If we seriously get a Dorcas v. Faye final, then IS may as well put this mode out of its misery.

This talk about Sigurd is getting pretty heated, must be due to how hot he is.

Time to join Mutton man, Sigurd has the biggest army so getting lots of multipliers will be easy. Feathers here I come!

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Okay, so who won, I wonder.
Tharja, Rhajat, Dorcas, and Sigurd? Or did Faye snatch the win from Rhajat last moment?

The lack of victory feathers for me suggests Faye did.

Congrats Faye^^

And I ranked 113 this round. Neat.

I got my victory feathers. Team Priscilla, it was a good matchup. Team Faye, best of luck to ya. May the best overly obsessed character win.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Oh and just in advance, if Faye somehow bumbles her way into the finals I'll be happily joining your camp even though I don't have Sigurd but do have Faye. If we seriously get a Dorcas v. Faye final, then IS may as well put this mode out of its misery.

That's good to hear, tell me if you need anyone in particular. I got a tanky +Def/-Res Sigurd+2 Aether/Bonfire, Fury/Close Defense + Close Defense Seal, Ryoma +5 +Spd/-Res Standard Fury Vantage with DA, DC +Def/-HP Slaying Edge Ayra+3 as well, or my +5 Nino Standard Build.

So this is what it feels like to win with a multiplier. It feels really unsatisfying.

That said, I somehow ranked #907 in Faye's army, so I got more feathers than I expected to, plus the victory feathers are nice.

As someone who just wants the most feathers, which of the round 2 candidates should I choose?

I think they're Tharja, Faye, Dorcas, and Sigurd. I only have a Tharja, so if I stick with anyone else, I'd have to use a non-bonus unit. Would the multipliers from a constantly-losing team outweigh the bonus unit's effect on each battle or is it best to stick with bonus units whenever possible?

*Sigh* Damn mutton memes......

Well, onto to Tharja for me then. As a bonus, I might get to have a hand in ending Faye's run too. As usual, I'll leave my info below for any Tharja peps who want to add me. For now, I'll leave fellow Plegian ToD!Henry up front but I'm open to suggestions.

Name: Tybrosion
ID: 0085075948
Lead: Trick or Defeat!Henry (+Atk, -HP)

Well, Catria is out. GG for MuttonMan. Time to find a new team to support. I guess my only options are either Faye or Tharja since I have both of them though I'm leaning towards Faye at the moment. I think I'll will wait and decide tomorrow.

Whoa, I ranked #177 on Team Katarina.  

Guess I'm going to team Sigurd now? :o:

---

5 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

But by far, @Infinite Dreams's (You're Kassie, right?) PA!Inigo has been the biggest life saver. He just EATS Brave Lyn. What's s nature? I'm pretty sure mine is +ATK -DEF, so he might not handle that build well, but a gal can dream if he ever returns.

Aww, thank you!  <3  Mine is +Spd/-Res.  I tried pulling for one that wasn't -Res, but the only ones I got that weren't -Res were -Atk, and I didn't want that.  With the DD seal, he handles a fully buffed +10 Rein just fine even with -Res, so I'm pretty happy with his nature now!  The +Spd has come in handy too because it's helped him avoid being doubled a few times. :):  I'm sure your nature is fine to take on Brave Lyn with Bowbreaker and Gronnraven+, even with -Def.

I'll definitely be trying to get more of him for more merges if he ever comes back.  I like using him in the arena!

Edit: Oh!  @Rafiel's Aria  Forgot to mention, I got your Lucius a lot, and he kicked so much ass!  ;):

Edited by Infinite Dreams

Well, it was a good effort Team Katarina. Perhaps another time we shall claim victory.

Shout-outs: @Rafiel's Aria‘s Ephraim and Lucius showed up a lot, as did @Ciarre‘s Soren and some non-SF (I think) person named Nova’s Niles. They were all fantastic, and I hope Elise served everyone well.

I’m not sure where I’m going next. I managed to convince my younger brother to join me on Team Katarina this round, and was going to follow him to Team Catria as a sign of reciprocity...but what I’m reading seems to suggest that Dorcas beat her. I'll have to see what his plans are. I’m hoping he goes to Team Faye. Faye is awesome.

Edited by LordFrigid