• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

Welp, R.I.P. Rhajat.

Of the remaining combatants, I have Faye (5*) and Tharja (4*), but I don't like either, so I guess my choices are mutton memes or fire memes. Probably gonna go mutton memes because I've actually played most of his game.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh. I guess the only unit I have left is Tharja but ranking there will be a fine

not sure how to get the most feathers now...

also good job Team Katarina anyway, i had a good choice of teammates but unfortunatly poor matchups with enemies (shoutout to the Awakening Feroxi Arena map with breakable stones in the middle while I verse Azura, Reinhardt and Desperation Tharja....)

also shoutout to @Mackc2 for uour awesome Nephenee. thank goodness you gave her Reposition, it was key to my final battle since I somehow had to bait Reinhardt in the first Hoshido map with the cliffs.

also @Rafiel's Aria's best boy Lucius is great, making healers great again. Dazzling Wrath is so good.

Tharja pulling through even with that final hour multiplier for Priscilla. Nice. Hopefully we absorb the Rhajat players too. Shame she lost, I kind of wanted to see Rhajat vs Tharja.

Sad Catria lost too.

Didn't pay attention to my rank. I was in the top 1000 though. Delicious 3000 feathers.

Faye took it. Now let's see if she can mow down the less subtle stalker next.

Edited by Zeo

8 minutes ago, Tragonight said:

As someone who just wants the most feathers, which of the round 2 candidates should I choose?

Whichever one you actually have. Since multipliers are super common, you're very likely to have a lot of chances to get a high score, and even the underdogs can win it.

Anyway, still on Team Tharja, so anyone feel free to add me if ya need. Probably gonna run ol' bow boy Boey: 3589968470

3 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Whoa, I ranked #177 on Team Katarina.  

Guess I'm going to team Sigurd now? :o:

---

Aww, thank you!  <3  Mine is +Spd/-Res.  I tried pulling for one that wasn't -Res, but the only ones I got that weren't -Res were -Atk, and I didn't want that.  With the DD seal, he handles a fully buffed +10 Rein just fine even with -Res, so I'm pretty happy with his nature now!  The +Spd has come in handy too because it's helped him avoid being doubled a few times. :):  I'm sure your nature is fine to take on Brave Lyn with Bowbreaker and Gronnraven+, even with -Def.

I'll definitely be trying to get more of him for more merges if he ever comes back.  I like using him in the arena!

I'm definitely going to have to seriously consider it. He was BEYOND useful. He took so little damage from Lyn. Wow. And he handled his own against Rein pretty well too. And he always came at the most convenient of times. XD

Ranked about 1200 in Katarina's army. Not bad. I haven't quite decided where I want to go yet. It'll be one of the guys. I like Sigurd the best, but Dorcas will probably help my overall score a bit more...

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Also @DefaultBeep your Clarisse abandoned me. Didn't see her again after only 3 visits..

and even with 200x flag in final multiplier i ranked just outaide 10k which is a bit annoying. Oh well.

Aw, darn it :( She seemed to not show up for people in the last VG either. Although I don't think I ever got your Azura either; I guess our leads just didn't like each other much, sadly.

For the people I did get: @Mackc2's Nephenee made for a wonderfully fast tank, and was always a helpful wall when she appeared. Although I still like mine a little better ;) @Rafiel's Aria's Lucius was great, and made me really want to build up him or another mage soon; he was able to tank Reinhardt on multiple occasions, and dealt some stellar damage on player phase. What boon/bane does yours have? I'm curious if my 5-star Lucius could be close at all. And finally, @Infinite Dreams's Inigo was an absolute lifesaver on every map he appeared in. I almost panicked on one map where I was against two CYL Lyns and a Reinhardt, but Inigo made it a breeze to clear in the end. Also thanks for reminding me that I failed to get him, now I'm even more sad about it :(

I was planning to switch to Catria if Katarina failed, but that seems to not be an option, so I guess I have to think of who to join instead. I don't really have any stand-out favorites here, though... I need a 4-sided coin...

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I don't really have any stand-out favorites here, though... I need a 4-sided coin...

Join Faye! Faye is nice and sweet and caring.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Faye also has wings of mercy to show how nice and sweet and caring she is.

16 minutes ago, Johann said:

Anyway, still on Team Tharja, so anyone feel free to add me if ya need. Probably gonna run ol' bow boy Boey: 3589968470

Sent you a request. I have my Rein and B!Lyn-slaying ToD!Henry up front currently but if you'd like someone else let me know.

I also went ahead and sent requests to @Alkaid and @Jingle Jangle. You guys are free to request someone else from me as well.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Aw, darn it :( She seemed to not show up for people in the last VG either. Although I don't think I ever got your Azura either; I guess our leads just didn't like each other much, sadly.

For the people I did get: @Mackc2's Nephenee made for a wonderfully fast tank, and was always a helpful wall when she appeared. Although I still like mine a little better ;) @Rafiel's Aria's Lucius was great, and made me really want to build up him or another mage soon; he was able to tank Reinhardt on multiple occasions, and dealt some stellar damage on player phase. What boon/bane does yours have? I'm curious if my 5-star Lucius could be close at all. And finally, @Infinite Dreams's Inigo was an absolute lifesaver on every map he appeared in. I almost panicked on one map where I was against two CYL Lyns and a Reinhardt, but Inigo made it a breeze to clear in the end. Also thanks for reminding me that I failed to get him, now I'm even more sad about it :(

I was planning to switch to Catria if Katarina failed, but that seems to not be an option, so I guess I have to think of who to join instead. I don't really have any stand-out favorites here, though... I need a 4-sided coin...

:3 Lucius is +ATK -HP. But he's also a +2 merge at the moment. My ideal version of him will probably be +SPD -DEF once I manage to get more copies of him... Then I can take off one of the SPD+3 seals and run an ATK+3 instead to make up for the lost attack. But yeah. I love him. Almost got is S-Support with Raven finished...so close.

SIGURD FTW. :D

Now let's try to make it to the final round! Though if Sigurd loses, I'll go to Dorcas. I'd like another male winner already and I don't care for either Faye or Tharja.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Sent you a request. I have my Rein and B!Lyn-slaying ToD!Henry up front currently but if you'd like someone else let me know.

Thanks, I'm just running a level 1 Tharja so I'm good regardless. More that everyone else should have friend units they can rely on.

2 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

I'm not sure whether I want more people on Team Faye for victory, or less for ranking. We got one win with a terrible ranking...

With the multiplier system, the size of the teams don't even matter anymore. Well, not really. I'm still surprised Faye got two final multiplier hours in a row.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I also went ahead and sent requests to @Alkaid and @Jingle Jangle. You guys are free to request someone else from me as well.

Accepted. I got my Cordelia up right now but can always change it if needed. I see you with a Palla as your lead, currently.

Yup, Team Tharja it is! 

Guess leaving this here again is an idea in case anyone on Team Tharja wants a Rhajat refugee on their Friend list:

Summoner Name: Ilia

So, hi @Jingle Jangle and @Alkaid, it seems we meet again don't we? :]

Ah, before I go, I ought to give thanks to @Ice Dragon's Ayra, and @Astellius's A!Tiki, they were both very awesome and absolute powerhouses (whose skillsets I'm definetely taking note of for future reference).

I also got that Japanese Valter again. It seems like whenever I back a female character in a VG he always shows up. I don't know wether to find that funny or mildly disturbing given it's Valter. But he's got an awesome build so I guess I'm ok seeing his face around.

Alright, looks like I’m going to Team Faye. Since I’m not supporting a Red unit, Caeda’s coming back as my rep! If any Team Faye folk on my friends list have a strong preference for a Wo Dao/DC set, let me know. Otherwise, I’ll have her running her Brave set.

4 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

So, hi @Jingle Jangle and @Alkaid, it seems we meet again don't we? :]

Too bad Rhajat went down! I wanted to see that meme match happen next round, but oh well. Hopefully you're not the only refugee coming to our team, so we can show Faye who the best stalker is!

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Tell you what: I've got 6 orbs right now. Let's see what a random pull on Faye's banner gets me.

...I got a 4-star +Atk/-Res Gordin. I'm not sure if that's a good sign or not, honestly. Would Faye approve of our not-actually-young archer kid?

9 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

:3 Lucius is +ATK -HP. But he's also a +2 merge at the moment. My ideal version of him will probably be +SPD -DEF once I manage to get more copies of him... Then I can take off one of the SPD+3 seals and run an ATK+3 instead to make up for the lost attack. But yeah. I love him. Almost got is S-Support with Raven finished...so close.

Oh hey, my 5-star is +Atk/-Def! And I have a +Spd/-Def one as a 4-star as well! Maybe I should try to promote and build that one then. Now I really wish I could've gotten more Gennys on the Legendary banner...