• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

Rhajat lost, don't have Faye or Sigurd, and I'm too lazy to play level 40 gauntlet for Dorcas. Off to Tharja I goooo

Gonna lead with either Julia/Dorcas, Nephenee, or BLyn, probably rotating over the next two days for color questies.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

...I got a 4-star +Atk/-Res Gordin. I'm not sure if that's a good sign or not, honestly. Would Faye approve of our not-actually-young archer kid?

4★ Gordins everywhere! I did pull him yesterday too.

Faye will be fine with anyone, as long as don’t they directly compete with her. And Gordin is technically a man, so he certainly doesn’t compete with her.

13 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Accepted. I got my Cordelia up right now but can always change it if needed. I see you with a Palla as your lead, currently.

I switched it to Henry on my end. Guess it's just taking the game time to recognize that I swapped leads.

B3ZIlE0.png?1

12 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Guess leaving this here again is an idea in case anyone on Team Tharja wants a Rhajat refugee on their Friend list:

Summoner Name: Ilia

Sent you a request. Hope you don't mind that I'm a Catria refugee.

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

Dorcas won? That's... unexpected. Still, him against Sigurd is neat; I'll be excited to see how this end up.

If Dorcas wins this Gauntlet I will be so surprised and gladdened.

If the power of memes wins then by god will I finally have live my life.

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

Dorcas won? That's... unexpected. Still, him against Sigurd is neat; I'll be excited to see how this end up.

If Dorcas wins this Gauntlet I will be so surprised and gladdened.

Shanna won. Dorcas could pull it off against Sigurd. 

6 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh hey, my 5-star is +Atk/-Def! And I have a +Spd/-Def one as a 4-star as well! Maybe I should try to promote and build that one then. Now I really wish I could've gotten more Gennys on the Legendary banner...

I'd probably kill for that 4 star. XD Or a +ATK -RES Merric...He's pretty darn good though. Sure he requires some investment, but he's easily my favorite healer/gray mage. His ATK isn't as high as Genny's, but he makes up for it with more SPD. His SPD isn't as good as like...Maria's, but he's got more ATK. Poor guy definitely deserves the love. XD

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I switched it to Henry on my end. Guess it's just taking the game time to recognize that I swapped leads.

You have to do a battle, any battle, before the game recognises you swapping leads or changing defence teams.

Edited by Vaximillian

33 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

@Symphonica Your Ephraim and Shiro both showed up for me a lot and were both a lot of help!

@mampfoid I wasn't getting your Tana much today but yesterday she was everywhere killing things real nice.

I'm happy she is working good for you. Soren and a Fae from my friend list where my team-mate MVPs. 

Too bad I always miss the biggest multipliers in the last hours. Fell out of top 5k to ~5,100th. 

Tharja is my favorite among them but i had to support Priscilla for the feathers. Now i'm going to support Sigurd because i have the feeling that Tharja is going to destroy Faye.

My ID is 6094719560 and my lead is a fully builded +atk -spd Reinhardt. Add me if you're tired of people who is supporting a red unit but uses the same red unit as their lead thus giving you bad matchups and make getting the quest flags a lot harder.

This is a tough call. Lots of people on Team Tharja because duh. Lots of people on Faye because Tharja haters. Lots of people on Dorcas because of dumb memes. And lots of people on Sigurd because dumb meme haters. This Gauntlet is too stacked going into round 2.

@DefaultBeep @Rafiel's Aria You make me want to build up Lucius now lol. My 5 stars are either +Atk/-Spd or +HP/-Spd though :(. I do have a +Spd/-Atk but not sure if it defeats the point of Wrathful/Dazzling Lucius.

My laziness makes me want to go to Tharja for lv. 1 battles but ranking seems fishy... how big is the Tharja team?

Sigurd would be nice but I don't have him and I feel that team is huge as well...

Flip a coin. That's why I chose team Faye over team Priscilla -- the coin told me to.

But considering that my Priscilla hit her HM cap quite some time ago, while Faye's close to giving me feathers because I used her so much during the gauntlet, I'd say the coin was right to have me join team Faye.

9 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'd probably kill for that 4 star. XD Or a +ATK -RES Merric...He's pretty darn good though. Sure he requires some investment, but he's easily my favorite healer/gray mage. His ATK isn't as high as Genny's, but he makes up for it with more SPD. His SPD isn't as good as like...Maria's, but he's got more ATK. Poor guy definitely deserves the love. XD

Don't worry, we're both still waiting for a perfect Merric, haha. I've started building Maria for a gimmick team idea, but I think you've convinced me to make Lucius my second healer project now. I just need to get a Genny for him, which is... easier said than done, but hopefully she'll show up again soon!

20 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

4★ Gordins everywhere! I did pull him yesterday too.

Faye will be fine with anyone, as long as don’t they directly compete with her. And Gordin is technically a man, so he certainly doesn’t compete with her.

Hm, true, Alm probably wouldn't be too interested in Gordin. As far as we know, anyway. Actually, this might be the better question: do you think Faye would be happy to have my Clarisse join her team?

I think I'll be jumping over to Sigurd now that Priscilla's out since Sigurd's the only person left that I have (I have somehow never pulled a Tharja which sucks since she's the only red bladetome user). It'll be nice not running into the problems I had with Priscilla, namely running into parties with multiple male Robins when my party was entirely colorless (I kept getting a Brave Lyn as my friend unit).

My MVP was definitely this beautiful Effie I kept getting from my friend list with distant counter, +res forged Berkut's lance, and the distant defense seal

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Actually, this might be the better question: do you think Faye would be happy to have my Clarisse join her team?

Clarisse isn’t interested in Alm—or in you, for that matter,—so she would be fine with that.

27 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Sent you a request. Hope you don't mind that I'm a Catria refugee.

Accepted^^

Well, I think we're all welcome under Tharja's roof no matter where we came from so long as we agree with her that Robin is the best and stuff.

Also I've accepted @Neopolitan and @Johann as well - at least I think it's you given the usernames. :]

I've kept my Reinhardt as lead for now, if anyone would prefer someone else for quests or such, poke, and I'll comply.

29 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Too bad Rhajat went down! I wanted to see that meme match happen next round, but oh well. Hopefully you're not the only refugee coming to our team, so we can show Faye who the best stalker is!

Yeah I was curious to see if we could have a Rhajat vs Tharja showdown but alas, with the Multiplier being the cruel being that it is, it dictated a no on that front. :'(

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Clarisse isn’t interested in Alm—or in you, for that matter,—so she would be fine with that.

We'll just have to see how well they interact, I suppose. Or not, because none of the characters nor their hypothetical interactions make any difference in any way, but regardless, I'll probably go with Faye anyway. You okay with Clarisse as my lead, or do you want me to provide some options for other colors?

Clarisse obviously considers me a close friend. Why else would she give me so many helpful tips for winding up in a grave?

1 minute ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Accepted^^

Well, I think we're all welcome under Tharja's roof no matter where we came from so long as we agree with her that Robin is the best and stuff.

Also I've accepted @Neopolitan and @Johann as well - at least I think it's you given the usernames. :]

I've kept my Reinhardt as lead for now, if anyone would prefer someone else for quests or such, poke, and I'll comply.

Yeah I was curious to see if we could have a Rhajat vs Tharja showdown but alas, with the Multiplier being the cruel being that it is, it dictated a no on that front. :'(

Yep, that Neopolitan with the Fjorm is me.

Welp. This is lame. Second time Katarina went down first round. Why can't best purple haired girl go against someone like Klein or Sheena for a less lopsided matchup? GG anyways.

My next choice was Catria, but she went down as well, so I'll begrudgingly join Dorcas since he's the last person I have/trained up. Plus having some revenge on marth on a horse would be a nice addition.  

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

You okay with Clarisse as my lead, or do you want me to provide some options for other colors?

I'm totally okay with Clarisse. I’ll take anything because the only inheritance my Faye has is Atk+2, Draw Back, and Glacies.

Faye and Priscilla were my personal top 2 in this gauntlet anyway.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I'm totally okay with Clarisse. I’ll take anything because the only inheritance my Faye has is Atk+2, Draw Back, and Glacies.

Faye and Priscilla were my personal top 2 in this gauntlet anyway.

Best of luck to you and your team in the upcoming round.