• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I'm totally okay with Clarisse. I’ll take anything because the only inheritance my Faye has is Atk+2, Draw Back, and Glacies.

Faye and Priscilla were my personal top 2 in this gauntlet anyway.

Awesome, then as my lead she shall stay. Perhaps I'll use these ranking feathers to make Clarisse +2. Katarina clearly won't be needing those feathers any time soon, after all.

Katarina and Catria were my top two... that didn't end up so well for me.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Katarina and Catria were my top two... that didn't end up so well for me.

If all four among whom I was torn to choose dropped out, I’d have “welp” and go Tharja. Because I actually have her and have her trained.

Meh, what a bummer Catria lost. Guess the coin toss decided, and I am fine with Dorcas winnikg cause he's a swell guy. That said, as a European I am dependant on victory feathers making up for my loss in rank during the night, so this is still disappointing. No idea who to join now. Either Dorcas or Sigurd I guess.

Alao bummed that the better version of Tharja lost. 

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If all four among whom I was torn to choose dropped out, I’d have “welp” and go Tharja. Because I actually have her and have her trained.

To be fair, that's why I joined Tharja. "Welp, I ain't got anyone else."

On 8.12.2017 at 6:53 AM, Vaximillian said:

I went team tharja right from the start as she was my only unit at lv.1 ☺

Thanks to the last multiplier I even ended up quite high

Edited by Prince Endriu

I'm surprised Catria lost. I was expecting it to be Sigurd vs Catria with Catria winning and going against Rhajat. Welp lets see how we do against Team Dorcas. Either way I will be happy with the victor. If anyone on Team Sigurd wants to add me my ID is 0308370288, and I will be switching between by PInigo, Klein, Reinhardt, and Alfonse throughout the first day. Once I get all the flags I will stick with either Klein or PInigo.

HAHAHA, Team Meme King for the win!

If you all know what is good for you, you will join Team Dorc-ass.

I have a +10 Luk-ass that I will let you use for joining the team.

59 Def on Enemy Phase...

Beats all Swords and Lances, and most Axes too...

Arrows just bounce off him...

Heroes ID in my signature.

23 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

HAHAHA, Team Meme King for the win!

If you all know what is good for you, you will join Team Dorc-ass.

Says the guy whose team is about to get royally spanked by Daddy Sigurd. Maybe if we're lucky, Siggy will do us all a favor and kill off all of mutton man's memes while he's at it.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Says the guy whose team is about to get royally spanked by Daddy Sigurd. Maybe if we're lucky, Siggy will do us all a favor and kill off all of mutton man's memes while he's at it.

A meme against a meme. Truly a battle of the giants.

3 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

The guy at rank #2 on Team Sigurd delivering a sick burn.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

No I won't be stopping the fire puns let me have my fun

Poor Siggy gets bullied even in his own gauntlet.

@Vaximillian My dude, and anyone else on my Friend List who's going with Faye, I'm sorry. But Katarina's banner has given me three Sigurds as of now, and that's not even including the other 5-stars it's given me. I... I have to go with team Sigurd. It's the only way I can break this curse. Maybe if I help to bring him victory, then his spirit will be appeased. And if not, then at least I helped to bring his destruction.

Anyway, if anyone on team Sigurd wants to add me, my ID is 5367543341. 5-star Clarisse +1 with a Brave Archer set is my current lead, but I can give other options if any other colors are preferred.

I jumped ship to Faye haha

I don't particularly like her but my friend wanted me to join so I did. I like Sigurd the most out of the remaining but scoring on his team is gonna be impossible. 

A bit sad that Rhajat lost because that means I no longer have a guaranteed Reinhardt and Lyn counter on every run. Double Distant Def Rhajat was fun.

Now on Team Tharja. I think it would be funny to see Tharja win another Voting Gauntlet.

8 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

@Sunwoo Got my Tana, a friend's Palla and a rando Xander against two archers and a Nowi.

Luckily, Xander had Bowbreaker.

Well, that had to be an awkward situation. Bowbreaker Xander saves the day!

Hopped on the Sigurd train. And I switched my lead to my shiny new Merric. :3 He's loving his new Dark Excalibur. I'm so happy for those rewards. Got to promote my Lukas, and now I'll get to promote someone else too after finishing the VG quest.

Oh hey @Frenzify, your Beruka swung by on my first match for the day. Really good timing too since I went up against three blues, A Fjorm, Ninian and Reinhardt with my own Tharja and a random's Tharja.

Also cool coincidence: Since it was two Tharjas and your Beruka it was a team of Stephanie Sheh voiced characters. Neat. :3

Also @Prince Endriu, I accepted your friend request didn't see it until a few minutes ago.