• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vaximillian said:

44M for Faye vs. 122M for Tharja.

Multiplier galore!

Only three times the score? Things are looking good for us.

Also, I'm in the Rank 6K area. Not sure what it'll look like tonight after not playing for the rest of the afternoon, but I think Team Faye and my gauntlet strategy are good friends. (Pity I don't have the Faye...)

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

@Infinite Dreams's Inigo was an absolute lifesaver on every map he appeared in. I almost panicked on one map where I was against two CYL Lyns and a Reinhardt, but Inigo made it a breeze to clear in the end.

Aww, thank you!  :):  I got your Clarisse probably somewhere between 5-10 times?  She was good!  I was impressed with her Attack and Speed with that Brave Bow+!  Life and Death works really well for her.  

38 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Aww, thank you!  :):  I got your Clarisse probably somewhere between 5-10 times?  She was good!  I was impressed with her Attack and Speed with that Brave Bow+!  Life and Death works really well for her.  

Awesome, I'm glad she's been of some help! She's definitely been a project of bias, haha; her stats aren't great, but they're just good enough to make decent use of a Brave kit. I'm pretty sure I got your Inigo in one of my matches, which was a very nice surprise.

I knew Katarina was screwed when I saw Sigurd got a multiplier. But I'm glad Faye won against Rhajat. So I'm joining her, since she's the second character I care in this gauntlet.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Team Faye, right?

How many flags did you spend so far?

Hmm, do I even have you as a friend?

How is Sigurd vs Dorcas going?

I'm not sure. I'm Tenk. I've only spent 100 this round, but I spent all of last rounds flags on that round. Not competitive, just going when I see the multipliers.

Yeah I'm team Faye. I would have switched to one of them, but she surprisingly won. Will be funny if she makes it to the last round. Also Sigurd is currently stomping Dorcas literally just as bad as Tharja is stomping Faye.

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I'm not sure. I'm Tenk. I've only spent 100 this round, but I spent all of last rounds flags on that round. Not competitive, just going when I see the multipliers.

Yeah I'm team Faye. I would have switched to one of them, but she surprisingly won. Will be funny if she makes it to the last round. Also Sigurd is currently stomping Dorcas literally just as bad as Tharja is stomping Faye.

Okay, cool. No wonder I didn't find you. I do have you then in my main, but I haven't got you super shiny Matthew yet. Can't wait to try him!

Can I get your code for my second account? I have a severe lack of allies there. (Or just add my Shen account in my sig?)

I think I'll wait a bit to spend some flags. Other side of the world hasn't woken up yet so my rank will drop anyway

3 hours ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Oh hey @Frenzify, your Beruka swung by on my first match for the day. Really good timing too since I went up against three blues, A Fjorm, Ninian and Reinhardt with my own Tharja and a random's Tharja.

Also cool coincidence: Since it was two Tharjas and your Beruka it was a team of Stephanie Sheh voiced characters. Neat. :3

Also @Prince Endriu, I accepted your friend request didn't see it until a few minutes ago.

Thanks, hope my Rein will be helpful

I shouldn't choose new teams while barely awake.  Meant to choose Faye, ended up choosing Tharja.  Oh well, Priscilla was the only one in the gauntlet I REALLY cared about (though I do like Sigurd, but not enough to say I truly care about him).

31 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Okay, cool. No wonder I didn't find you. I do have you then in my main, but I haven't got you super shiny Matthew yet. Can't wait to try him!

Can I get your code for my second account? I have a severe lack of allies there. (Or just add my Shen account in my sig?)

I think I'll wait a bit to spend some flags. Other side of the world hasn't woken up yet so my rank will drop anyway

Yeah, here you go. 7838046738.

Hope he doesn't disappoint. He's still not quite finished yet.

mX4IYpY.pnggH7SkLO.pngFaye! Faye! She's Our Bae!

With Everyone's Aid,

She'll Go All The Way!

Shanna Showed The Way!

Upset Every Day!

Victory! Display!

I know. I know. I am terrible. terrible. person. But I don't want to have to support Tharja(whom is the only one left in that I have). So Go Faye!

I couldn't find a picture of Faye as a cheerleader so Sharena will have to do. Technically the images link to the source but I'll drop it here as well just incase folks don't realize that.

So I never understood this. Is your front unit of your arena defense team the unit people get on the voting gauntlet? If so, I’m currently providing a standard vantage  Hector build with a distant defense sacred seal to team Sigurd. He’s minus attack, but he’s Hector, so he’s still great.

1 minute ago, Jonahtron said:

So I never understood this. Is your front unit of your arena defense team the unit people get on the voting gauntlet? If so, I’m currently providing a standard vantage  Hector build with a distant defense sacred seal to team Sigurd. He’s minus attack, but he’s Hector, so he’s still great.

Its the first unit of your first team. Its the one you see on top in the castle screen. 

Team 1 Slot 1 is your team leader. They appear on the steps at the top of the screen on your home screen.

@mampfoid - at least you aren't pretending to be a pirate today. Cause clearly your true identity is that of a ninja!

Edited by Usana
NINJA'ED

9 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Sent you a request. I have my Rein and B!Lyn-slaying ToD!Henry up front currently but if you'd like someone else let me know.

I also went ahead and sent requests to @Alkaid and @Jingle Jangle. You guys are free to request someone else from me as well.

Neat, I got you.

9 hours ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Yup, Team Tharja it is! 

Guess leaving this here again is an idea in case anyone on Team Tharja wants a Rhajat refugee on their Friend list:

Summoner Name: Ilia

So, hi @Jingle Jangle and @Alkaid, it seems we meet again don't we? :]

Ah, before I go, I ought to give thanks to @Ice Dragon's Ayra, and @Astellius's A!Tiki, they were both very awesome and absolute powerhouses (whose skillsets I'm definetely taking note of for future reference).

Fully enough  I haven't seen your Reinhardt for this gauntlet, strange.