• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I’ve never been a fan of the bonus points in VG. It almost seems like a punishment if you don’t have the character you want to support.

Well, it pretty much is. They want to push you to blow orbs/money on the gauntlet banners to get the unit you want to support if you don't have them already. I think it'd be nice if they changed it too, but I doubt they will.

Just now, Alkaid said:

Well, it pretty much is. They want to push you to blow orbs/money on the gauntlet banners to get the unit you want to support if you don't have them already. I think it'd be nice if they changed it too, but I doubt they will.

The 1.1 modifier isn't too punishing, but doubling the score would be prohibitively punishing to anyone without the unit they want to use.

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Why would they, it probably churns out money.

3 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

More like pushing for summoning for characters for the tempest trials, there are more rewards there than in the voting gauntlet. And the newer TTs come tied with a recent banner.

Guess we'll see if Dorcas gets a multiplier next hour or the last hour.  Either way, I've got 400 Flags right here.  I hope to pad my score, because if I'm with Sigurd next round, I won't be seeing as many bonus hours.

Well. . . that was the last of my flags. I suppose I could have tried and save them for the next ones, but the predictor is predicting a multiplier drought for the rest of the match. And besides I get kinda antsy if I have flags going into the last hour. Afraid I'll mess up and lose a match or get a bad match up or something.

I still got flags left too because I thought there'd be one more Sigurd multiplier earlier, until Dorcas forced same hell. xP

Well, if Sigurd loses, I'm still going Dorcas in the final. And at least this time, my team is losing to someone I'm okay with (even if the memes annoy me).

Faye's lead on Tharja isn't big enough. If this was the last hour she might be able to pull it out. But hanging on to a lead this small for the next 2 hours is unlikely.

I'm going to call this one.

FINALLY! I'm going to the finals with an extra 600 flags but whatever. GG Team Sigurd, you win.

Now...Who's the one I'm joining in the end, Tharja or Faye? I like Sigurd but his team isn't going to give me the feathers to complete my Clair.

Edited by Alexmender

Nice. I spent my last 200 flags on a non multiplier in the hopes Dorcas got a multiplier right now so Sigurd gets a multiplier in the final hour. 

Here's hoping Sigurd gets the multiplier and the Sigurd supporters still have enough flags to secure victory.

Edited by Hekselka

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

OMG IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!

Dorcas mutliplier now. Meaning Sigurd multiplier in the final hour and he wins! It's like impossible for that to NOT happen! Right, @Ice Dragon?

Sigurd's probably got this one.  The only scenario would be if Dorcas just barely doesn't give Sigurd a multiplier and Sigurd can't rally hard enough in the last hour.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Sigurd's probably got this one.  The only scenario would be if Dorcas just barely doesn't give Sigurd a multiplier and Sigurd can't rally hard enough in the last hour.

Yeah, but the multiplier is too high for that to happen now. Dorcas has no choice but to give Sigurd a final hour multiplier.

SIGURD FTW!

Edited by Anacybele

The prediction spreadsheet is still calling for a narrow Faye victory(26,498,180,385 vs 26,473,633,309), but I am not sure I have faith in a Faye victory at this point. Still I'll be sure to add my two battles this hour if just for the score.

Speaking of score -

Your Score 1,149,362
Rank in Army -1,240
Your Total Score - 2,235,425
Total Rank - 170

Holy freaking cow?! 170? I think that is the lowest I've ever gone!

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but the multiplier is too high for that to happen now. Dorcas has no choice but to give Sigurd a final hour multiplier.

SIGURD FTW!

Dorcas didn't give Sigurd a multiplier last time and the multiplier was only 6.9 vs the 7.4 it is now.  Sigurd will probably get a multiplier, but it's not a guarantee.  Even if he doesn't, he might be able to rally without it to pull into the lead.

Just now, Neopolitan said:

If Faye and Sigurd wins this round. Sigurd will win the Gauntlet. 

Not necessarily, the multiplier means no lead is secure unless they have more than an 8:1 ratio.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Not necessarily, the multiplier means no lead is secure unless they have more than an 8:1 ratio.

Faye is overwhelmingly hated while Sigurd is almost universally loved. I've been part of this community for 8 years and have heard people sing constant praise about FE4 and Sigurd. Going by trends I've seen in the last 8 years, Sigurd has this if Tharja isn't his opponent.

Edited by Neopolitan