• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I dislike Faye because she's been an off-focus pity breaker twice.

but Firesweep Bow fodder, pogchamp

so Faye and Tharja in same hell, but surely Tharja has a larger army and will secure the win. at least it wouldn't really be an upset per se if Faye won. although she does have a couple million lead.

Well since everyone is discussing Faye. I don't dislike her. I don't like her. I mean we barely get to know her. I am rather ambivalent towards her. But artwise I much prefer her to Tharja and as such am hoping she pulls through by some miracle. If not I gotta go team Tharja since I lack both the guys. I would like to support one of them over Tharja, but I like having a 10% higher score more.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ceterum censeo, multiplicatorem esse delendam.

Good man.

I haven't looked at Latin in so long that seemed like a Harry Potter spell to me for a second.

2 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

but Firesweep Bow fodder, pogchamp

so Faye and Tharja in same hell, but surely Tharja has a larger army and will secure the win. at least it wouldn't really be an upset per se if Faye won. although she does have a couple million lead.

I think she came at a time before Firesweep weapons were popular. Also before I got my first Cain. XD I was so upset that I made Hector eat her for Wings of Mercy. I'm keeping the other once just because she might come in handy someday. I used her during the TT trials and hated every minute of it ugh. The next time I get a Faye, she's going to Virion. XD

35 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

That means Sigurd has the multiplier till the end, sort of like what happened during both Karel vs Takumi and Soren vs Takumi.

But it's at the end, a lot of people have used up there flags because they might have though we're not going to multipliers soon, so it's harder for us to take advantage of it, and ensure a we get the lead back.

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm not a Faye hater, but she only has two Support Convos and both of them are bad.  She either comes off as a bitch in her Silque convo or continues her Alm fawning with Alm.  She doesn't have any other convos to show another side to her character, so she comes off as very one dimensional, and that one dimension isn't good.

@DarkLordIvy You ninja'd me with the same sentiments right as I was writing.

Yes, have you seen my vanilla Axe Azura?

I don't really care about Faye while we're talking about her. Never played Echoes but from what I know she's a bit of a weirdo when it comes to Alm and that's about it. Her outfit has a unique something to it but is ultimately meh along with her character. She has a Yandere quality about her, a more subtle tone to it but I feel it's there.

Either way, not having to switch teams would be nice so I hope the army rallies and takes Tharja down. I'd hate to have to pick between a character I like to tank my ranking and feathers or one I don't care about to be a feather merc.

Well R.I.P., I just went into the last battle of the round with the Fjorm I was training (not that it makes a difference at this point)

Edit: On the topic of Faye, I don’t hate her, I just consider her a victim of SoV’s limited supports because her only supports mostly explore her obsession with Alm and leaves us in the dark about things like her relationship with the other villagers

Edited by NegativeExponents-

4 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

Yes, have you seen my vanilla Axe Azura?

I have not.  I've mostly been getting Nino, Adult Tiki, and Catria for allies.

14 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I think she came at a time before Firesweep weapons were popular. Also before I got my first Cain. XD I was so upset that I made Hector eat her for Wings of Mercy. I'm keeping the other once just because she might come in handy someday. I used her during the TT trials and hated every minute of it ugh. The next time I get a Faye, she's going to Virion. XD

oh my, that's a long time to not get a Cain lol. hopefully the WoM was worth it. oh god, yeah i know i have a Faye and didn't bother using her in TT since i had other bonus units, i can imagine that would be a pain. i recall a lot of people putting Brave Bow on her just to make it tolerable hah. your Virion is a lucky guy :P

Edited by wizzard of soz

3 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Not gonna lie, I like Faye because I find the way she curbstomps Alm’s route as a Cleric to be really hilarious.

Saviour of the All-Girls run. Seriously, who needs evade when you have a powerful self-healing move?

If Dorcas loses, I'll go to Faye if she pulls out a win for feathers, if Tharja wins, I'll go to Sigurd, since they'll be roughly equal.

I'll have my patented -Atk Sigurd to field.

Just now, DarkLordIvy said:

Great minds think alike?

Perhaps, I don't think this is the first time you've posted something I've been thinking and/or typing.

I think it’s kind of funny when Faye is at a disadvantage, it takes so long to pick up the points to match or be higher than Tharja’s points. At the last hour though, it left Tharja at a disadvantage.