• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The off-banner Deirdre was a sign that at some point, I was going to go over to team Sigurd.

Unfortunately, I have neither Sigurd nor Dorcas. What this means is that even though Faye lost, I'll be sticking to her while playing the gauntlet so she can get me more HM and FEATHERS.

12 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I don't really care about Faye while we're talking about her. Never played Echoes but from what I know she's a bit of a weirdo when it comes to Alm and that's about it. Her outfit has a unique something to it but is ultimately meh along with her character. She has a Yandere quality about her, a more subtle tone to it but I feel it's there.

Either way, not having to switch teams would be nice so I hope the army rallies and takes Tharja down. I'd hate to have to pick between a character I like to tank my ranking and feathers or one I don't care about to be a feather merc.

She basically a fan girl who adores Alm and does nothing else but talk about him. Sigh... I guess Clair wasn't good enough for IS.

That’s disappointing. I was gonna go to team Faye after this but now I have no one to support. 

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Looks like Tharja won with sheer might of numbers.

Hmm...well I guess I'll have a bonus unit again.

Now who has the bigger team- Tharja or Sigurd (if he won?)

Yes Sigurd won btw

@bethany81707: Thinking about switching my lead to Deirdre for laughs, but since she's so new she only has her default skills. Should I put her up anyway, or do you want me to go back to one of Brave Lyn or Reinhardt?

SIGURD WINS YAY!!

GO SIGGY IN THE FINAL ROUND!

And time to post this for good luck!

Spoiler

Ohhh holy kniiiight! ^^ I think I'll also learn more of this song myself and record me singing it! People often tell me I have a pretty good voice.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I guess I'll be going to Team Sigurd.

Time to take out my -Atk Sigurd

@Anacybele

Do Team Sigurd people want my Titania?  I can also put Hone Cavalry on her to buff up Sigurd.

Yeah, your Titania rocks! I'd love those buffs on my Sigurd. I'm gonna switch back to Summer Freddy for my lead for a bit and then regular Freddy for day 2 of the final round.

Edited by Anacybele

Ugh, being on so many losing teams in a row in these gauntlets just leaves a rather bitter aftertaste. 

Time to join Team Sigurd and cheese the battles with my LV 1 Sigurd. 

Hmm...I should probably switch my lead to Delthea, Deidre, Lute, Arvis or Reinhardt...

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

@bethany81707: Thinking about switching my lead to Deirdre for laughs, but since she's so new she only has her default skills. Should I put her up anyway, or do you want me to go back to one of Brave Lyn or Reinhardt?

I'll take anything not red. I have Sigurd this time, so I'll need the assistance. Especially since I participate in so few rounds as is.

Sigurd or Tharja...

I like Sigurd, no contest. But... I don't have Sigurd, I have Tharja and she's guaranteed to get more multipliers and more feathers.

I might have to swallow a pill on this one.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

Sigurd or Tharja...

I like Sigurd, no contest. But... I don't have Sigurd, I have Tharja and she's guaranteed to get more multipliers and more feathers.

Is she guaranteed to get more multipliers?  Tharja actually got more votes per round than Sigurd this round.  They're about equal.

3 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

I'll take anything not red. I have Sigurd this time, so I'll need the assistance. Especially since I participate in so few rounds as is.

Got it, so I'll put up Deirdre. Let me know if she can't keep up, however, and I can switch to whichever of Brave Lyn or Reinhardt is more helpful. I barely got any greens when I was on team Faye, so if Sigurd's team is also short on greens hopefully she'll help you with that quest.

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Sigurd or Tharja...

If I were going for the most feathers possible, I probably should've picked Priscilla->Sigurd.

Go for Sigurd.

25 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Well R.I.P., I just went into the last battle of the round with the Fjorm I was training (not that it makes a difference at this point)

Edit: On the topic of Faye, I don’t hate her, I just consider her a victim of SoV’s limited supports because her only supports mostly explore her obsession with Alm and leaves us in the dark about things like her relationship with the other villagers

I think you & I are only one that think of Faye as such.

17 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Looks like Tharja won with sheer might of numbers.

Hmm...well I guess I'll have a bonus unit again.

Now who has the bigger team- Tharja or Sigurd (if he won?)

I can tell you Tharja will cause a bigger salt than Sigurd would.

Edited by Zangetsu

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Is she guaranteed to get more multipliers?  Tharja actually got more votes per round than Sigurd this round.  They're about equal.

Tharja is loved and hated, Sigurd is just loved. I'm certain that most of Dorcas' army is going to flock to Sigurd after being taken down. Faye's army is up in the air.

2 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

If I were going for the most feathers possible, I probably should've picked Priscilla->Sigurd.

Go for Sigurd.

That being said. I may let my rank tank a bit and just go for the character I like more. Nothing in me wants to support Tharja again. Even less wants to see her win again.