• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, Neopolitan said:

FEPlanet back when I first joined til I left four years later was one giant love fest for Sigurd. This was 2009-2013, by the way.

Weird. I'm pretty sure the general opinion on him has changed since then, but I can understand why you would get annoyed from seeing so much love toward an average-to-boring character.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Camilla never stopped being a thing that exists, you silly robot.

I never said I forgot Camilla, I am just saying that Tharja has the chance at becoming the first person to win twice, silly human

14 minutes ago, Neopolitan said:

, the most popular character in Fire Emblem history,

CYL poll and probably a whole bunch of other things disagree with this statement, but anyway,

Tharja has a bigger team than Sigurd, I'm pretty sure. And we all know what the biggest influences are in this game as far as gauntlets go

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Weird. I'm pretty sure the general opinion on him has changed since then, but I can understand why you would get annoyed from seeing so much love toward an average-to-boring character.

It's not even just that. It was the fact that in the chats we'd be talking about any fire emblem game, even the newest ones at the time and people would always derail it with FE4 talk claiming about how it was so superior to whatever game we were talking about.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I never said I forgot Camilla, I am just saying that Tharja has the chance at becoming the first person to win twice, silly human

Camilla had a chance at becoming the first person to win twice too. And Lucina did. Tharja’s not the first.

3 minutes ago, Neopolitan said:

It's not even just that. It was the fact that in the chats we'd be talking about any fire emblem game, even the newest ones at the time and people would always derail it with FE4 talk claiming about how it was so superior to whatever game we were talking about.

Yeah, that does sound obnoxious. Especially since there are a large number of things that FE4 did quite worse compared to the other games. Again, I do like it, but even I can recognize that it has a large number of flaws that can't really be defended, especially gameplay-wise.

14 minutes ago, Neopolitan said:

FEPlanet back when I first joined til I left four years later was one giant love fest for Sigurd. This was 2009-2013, by the way.

So, before Awakening came out and flooded the FE communities with about twice the amount of people that existed prior, if not more.

3 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

So, before Awakening came out and flooded the FE communities with about twice the amount of people that existed prior, if not more.

After Awakening, actually. I left the entire fandom in mid 2013 and didn't return til late 2014. By that time, FEPlanet had been run into the ground and was defunct. And round here, I got a lot of "How dare you!?" type reactions for suggesting that things from FE4 were implemented into Awakening, as if I had insulted the sacred cow of the series.

I know I'm a little late but I'm surprised Tharja managed to come back in the last two hours and secure a win. Tharja vs Sigurd should be an interesting finale considering both teams are of equal size.

Also, shoutouts to @Alkaid's Cordelia that kept appearing for me all day and mowed down just about everything in the way.

3 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

First battle, Sigurd/Joshua/Lucina.

All right, who's the wise guy on my friendlist?

Not me, I put Deirdre as my lead!

21 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Someone who won't be on your friend list for much longer?

All right, I checked. The only Joshua/Lucina on my friend list (and I think it would've been a Joshua, from what I remember of Lucina's skills) is... @Jedi.

EDIT: It is Jedi. My second match was him and a rando Seliph.

Edited by bethany81707

Alright! The scores have updated and it turns out they're equal (with Sigurd having a super slight advantage). I'm going Team Tharja, these two are going to be in same hell and luckily I have a level 1 Tharja to make this a cakewalk.

Now I'm going to sleep. I wonder if there's going to be multipliers at all....Maybe if Sigurd keeps scoring a super little bit more than Tharja's she's going to get one to start the hot potato game.

"This match will get red hot... Now go!"

It appears that Tharja and Sigurd are pretty much evenly matched based on the first hour. Is this a first that ever happened, even with the 1% threshold?

Team Tharja peeps, I have set my +2 Brave Lyn as my lead.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I don't think I've ever seen such an evenly matched first hour. That being said, no regrets going on team Sigurd. Gotta do me.

Looks like this is going to be one of those where spending flags whenever you see a multiplier will be the way to go, gonna be hard to rank this round no matter what army you're with. Condolences to anyone that wasn't on teams like Faye, Catria and Priscilla to pad their ranking.

Edited by Zeo

>Sigurd vs Tharja

Eugh. I honestly hoped that Faye would have won if only because Tharja has already won a gauntlet.

...But then again, if Sigurd wins this will be the perfect revenge against Tharja for destroying my favorite mage character in another gauntlet.

Edited by Hekselka