• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

8 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

>Sigurd vs Tharja

Eugh. I honestly hoped that Faye would have won if only because Tharja has already won a gauntlet.

It's fine, Sigurd legit beating Tharja will be the most satisfying thing to happen since gauntlet inception.

If he loses, well get your salt shields. :shrug:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I finished making my own recording of a little of O Holy Night for good luck for Sigurd! ...or should I say O Holy Knight? lol

https://vocaroo.com/i/s09OH8EIjbj0

Only a few lines because that song is hard to learn and memorize. xP I wasn't very familiar with it and kind of still am not... But anyone like this? :)

It’s settled then. With a beautiful song like that as the good luck cheer how could I not go team Barbecue? (but seriously I liked it)

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Oh and as far as shout-outs for this round go, @Ice Dragon's Brave!Ike, @Alkaid's Cordelia and @Loocarioh's Berkut took turns terrorizing the poor Lvl. 1 fodder that was put in front of them. I also got one Silme's Steady Breath Black Knight a bit but I don't think they're an SF user as far as I'm aware.

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

Also, shoutouts to @Alkaid's Cordelia that kept appearing for me all day and mowed down just about everything in the way.

I'm glad she's been helping people out! I'll admit I'm just lvl 1 cheesing as well with an extra Tharja, I've seen @Frenzify's Beruka and @Jingle Jangle's S Camilla a whole lot the past 2 rounds. I've gotten a Rein a few times as well, which I think belongs to @Tactician_Iris. I kinda feel bad for these unfortunate lvl 1 enemies.

52 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I don't think I've ever seen such an evenly matched first hour. That being said, no regrets going on team Sigurd. Gotta do me.

Looks like this is going to be one of those where spending flags whenever you see a multiplier will be the way to go, gonna be hard to rank this round no matter what army you're with. Condolences to anyone that wasn't on teams like Faye, Catria and Priscilla to pad their ranking.

I think there is gonna be lots of multipliers. Even right now it was a matter of a couple thousand votes. At this rate, tharja will have the multiplier in a couple of minutes

Edit: guess I was wrong

Edited by Prince Endriu

8 minutes ago, SlipperySlippy said:

It's fine, Sigurd legit beating Tharja will be the most satisfying thing to happen since gauntlet inception.

True. Seeing Sigurd from all people on top would be pretty cool.

17 minutes ago, SlipperySlippy said:

pls i am on Team Sigurd and i am full aware we aint gonna win this fight against Darthja in the "Boobies strike back!"

Oh wow... They really are neck and neck. This may be one of the few legitimately exciting battles. (Always remember Chrom versus Ephraim.) Of course multiplier shenanigans will be what they will be, but at the very least this isn't going to be a super curb stomp. 

So since this is the last round I figure this is as good as time as any.

Are there still some Sigurd people I can add/add me? I only realized yesterday that you get more points if you have 10 friends and I only have 3.

ID is 6753941607

I'll put a BlackAzura as my lead. I can also put a Hector or BraveLyn as lead.

5 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Are there still some Sigurd people I can add/add me? I only realized yesterday that you get more points if you have 10 friends and I only have 3.

ID is 6753941607

Added you! :]

15 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

ID is 6753941607

Added. 

20 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

ID is 6753941607

added my frontline is still Clair

Team Sigurd here, would be nice to see a SNES-era winner this time.

My current lead is Cherche, so feel free to add me; if you want a hard-hitting but surprisingly fast Wyvern Rider to cause some mayhem.

My FC is: 967 291 2719

AlmostCompleteCherche.png

Edited by Frosty

hmm, so either Tharja team is bigger or they spent more flags. i would assume Tharja's team would be bigger just because Awakening is kind of what revived the series (at least in NA) and the percentage of the entire fanbase that has played FE4 is probably small, and even then it comes down to those that prefer Sigurd over Tharja.

i'll probably be blowing some flags now since i have work tomorrow and won't be playing much /8

Edited by wizzard of soz

22 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Added. 

17 minutes ago, Hilda said:

added my frontline is still Clair

32 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Added you! :]

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Team Sigurd here, would be nice to see a SNES-era winner this time.

My current lead is my darling Cherche, so feel free to add me.

My FC is: 967 291 2719

*SNIP*

I'll add you.

... Who the FUCK puts up an unmodified MIST as their representative?????

Seriously, what the fuck? That made me use a fucking light blessing, since I don't have Sigurd and was running Faye for the HM. My other ally was a green Azura, who took out the two blue allies but of course can't scratch normal Roy. Fucking don't put healers as your rep unless they have wrathful or dazzling staff built in, FUCK.