• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

36 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Are you getting my Sharena? Your Amelia has been a huge help for the previous rounds.

Sadly, not once have I seen your Sharena. But nearly every time I get an Ayra from a Phillip(not sure if they are from here or not, I don't remember) and Ike from someone(I got four of them in my friends list and I keep forgetting to check if I am getting the same ones or different ones).

Speaking of Amelia, I wonder if it would be better to switch her out of her Distant Counter version? Though depending on when you got her she may not have been in that build anyways. I have been back and forth since her Heavy Blade/Aether version tends to work so well for high level content. Things keep surviving a DC Bonfire with a handful HP. Yes I am looking at you Mr. Berkut Infernal Red Mage Cav! And Aether it was needed for Michalis Infernal as well. Though to be fair that map doesn't have much for a DC build anyways. I am kinda slow at finishing those up at times.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh GAWD the prediction spreadsheet is predicting what? Nearly a whole 30 hours of dead lock. . . Please no. I will hate Tharja and Sigurd for the rest of time if they do that to us! Why couldn't you Tharja fans just let Faye Bae win?! I bet she wouldn't insist on such suffering. Not like Tharja!

2 minutes ago, Usana said:

Oh GAWD the prediction spreadsheet is predicting what? Nearly a whole 30 hours of dead lock. . . Please no. I will hate Tharja and Sigurd for the rest of time if they do that to us! Why couldn't you Tharja fans just let Faye Bae win?! I bet she wouldn't insist on such suffering. Not like Tharja!

Because it would be a swift and brutal curbstomp in Sigurd's favor and Arvis hired us to take Sigurd down.

59 minutes ago, Usana said:

Sadly, not once have I seen your Sharena. But nearly every time I get an Ayra from a Phillip(not sure if they are from here or not, I don't remember) and Ike from someone(I got four of them in my friends list and I keep forgetting to check if I am getting the same ones or different ones).

Speaking of Amelia, I wonder if it would be better to switch her out of her Distant Counter version? Though depending on when you got her she may not have been in that build anyways. I have been back and forth since her Heavy Blade/Aether version tends to work so well for high level content. Things keep surviving a DC Bonfire with a handful HP. Yes I am looking at you Mr. Berkut Infernal Red Mage Cav! And Aether it was needed for Michalis Infernal as well. Though to be fair that map doesn't have much for a DC build anyways. I am kinda slow at finishing those up at times.

The Ayra is mine. I was proud of summoning a near-perfect IV version of her from Super Hero Fest so I decided to use her as a lead.

Your Amelia has been a great help on my end. I know that people have been complaining about having too many reds, so is there any color in particular that you would like instead? I have a BB+ Brave Lyn, default kit Swap Fjorm (merged +1, she's +Spd -Res), Fury Lancebreaker Ephraim, Darting Blow Bladetome Mae and Soren, Fury Blade Nino, TA QR Nowi, etc. Need any color/unit?

I've been occasionally getting a pretty cool +4 Michalis from my friend's list, it's gave me more of an appreciation for him since I've never really seen too many of him.

I've also been quite lucky with catching the multipliers this time, usually I end up missing most of them.

9 minutes ago, Jave said:

For those on Team Tharja, I've changed my Leader unit to Nino if you need any greens.

For those who haven't added me: ID is 2422429943

I've sent you a request. Heroes name is the same as here.

But what the points?! Think of the points!

1 minute ago, Jave said:

For those on Team Tharja, I've changed my Leader unit to Nino if you need any greens.

For those who haven't added me: ID is 2422429943

Added you. Heroes name is Grimoire as stated in my sig. Does she have a fortify/hone? You would think more people would be nice and have such skills/seals on their units to give their friend's Tharja a hand up.

@Tragonight Honest the Ayra has worked out fine for me. I was just surprised because I have basically had her EVERY TIME. If I recall right you have the hone spd seal on her, yes? As far as I am concerned anyone who can hone my Tharja is welcome. In fact I am giving my Amelia the Hone Speed Seal and Hone Attack skill just for that purpose. That said I don't have the badges to get tier 3 and Hone attack is niche enough for Amelia that I don't think I'll go up to three. So it will be like you have an Eirika on your side.

Ok, I'm starting to see what everyone is talking about with Team Sigurd. After switching I get nothing but red units. At least I'm not getting 3 Sigurds but still, 1 TA3 blue and I'm done.

Anyone on team Sigurd who wants my Lukas can add me. I'm going to delete some of these dummies on my list.

1 minute ago, Usana said:

@Tragonight Honest the Ayra has worked out fine for me. I was just surprised because I have basically had her EVERY TIME. If I recall right you have the hone spd seal on her, yes? As far as I am concerned anyone who can hone my Tharja is welcome. In fact I am giving my Amelia the Hone Speed Seal and Hone Attack skill just for that purpose. That said I don't have the badges to get tier 3 and Hone attack is niche enough for Amelia that I don't think I'll go up to three. So it will be like you have an Eirika on your side.

Yes, that's me. And haha, I've gotten your Amelia almost every single time too. I usually use Phantom Speed on my Ayra, but I decided to give her the Hone Speed 3 seal so she can buff her VG teams as well, when she's not in a position to fight the enemy. Glad it was helpful.

11 minutes ago, Usana said:

But what the points?! Think of the points!

Added you. Heroes name is Grimoire as stated in my sig. Does she have a fortify/hone? You would think more people would be nice and have such skills/seals on their units to give their friend's Tharja a hand up.

Yeah, she has Hone Atk 3, which is her default C Skill.

Getting those 5 daily login flags is like getting $5 in a bag of pennies

Anyway, still on Team Tharja, running super horse killer Ursula if anyone needs reliable allies. 3589968470

Seeing this talk about Team Sigurd having nothing but reds makes me happy that I joined Tharja for easy battles.

Oh yeah, has anyone recieved my Bride Lyn? She has the Wrathful+Dazzle combo with Savage Blow 6 so I'm pretty confident that she's nice to have.

2 hours ago, Hawk King said:

Ok, I'm starting to see what everyone is talking about with Team Sigurd. After switching I get nothing but red units. At least I'm not getting 3 Sigurds but still, 1 TA3 blue and I'm done.

Anyone on team Sigurd who wants my Lukas can add me. I'm going to delete some of these dummies on my list.

I don't have my friendship code on me but if you want to add me, I've added it to the friend thread on here, so it should be fairly easy to find. I have a Reinhardt with lancebreaker, so he's not too bad at dealing with some blues, especially if you give Sigurd cavalry boosts as his third skill :)

30 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

So we've finally reached an hour of 'Same'. Or maybe we had before, and I just hadn't noticed.

The round started with three hours of "same". Of note, Sigurd only had a lead of a little less than 3,000,000 after the first hour. Sigurd ended up getting the multiplier during the fourth hour and he and Tharja had been ping-ponging it until this hour.

Yea, see this is kind of gauntlet that should've always been to begin with. No 1 is able to predict anything other than multiplier & multiplier not being a game breaker. The best part is it's in the final! :D

17 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Fingers crossed for Sigurd to get a final hour multiplier. XD I've got 150 flags left. Don't like saving too many because the possibility of "same hell" is all too real in this things. But I've got a pretty decent rank atm. Sadly, I didn't get as much ally variety this time around, and I actually had to delete a few people from my friend's list because they had normal Ike as their lead. >.> I waited a bit before deleting them, but I was really REALLY tired for the dead weight. I think @Tarilaan's Hinoka was my most common ally. 38 DEF is pretty sweet. That Bonfire hurts. 

But for reals. >.> I'm really tired of getting red allies.  

Glad Hinoka could be of assistance. She's easily my biggest project (and favorite character) in the game. Was fortress defense working well for you? She also has fury, distant counter, close defense and iote's shield as options. I've been trying to make her as self sufficient as possible. 

That Merric of yours is awesome as well. With dark Excalibur he demolishes whatever Sigurd can't handle.

Haven't gotten anybody else's characters yet, it's mostly been Merric or my irl friend's Hector.  But at least it's not red hell :^_^:

Edited by Tarilaan

I have one request for team Sigurd could anyone on here that gets my Innes let me know how he does?  No one seems to get him but randoms and they send me requests so I guess that counts for something, but I want some feed back since I finished building him as my mage killer king, my user name is Rain.  Thanks in advance.  I have been getting fairly good team mates, the only quest I haven't finished is green and I am close to finishing that one up.

Edited by EricaofRenais