• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Prince Endriu said:

When will that multiplier be? Where is that sheet to be found?

The prediction sheet thinks Sigurd will have the multiplier in five hours, so six hours for Tharja if it holds true.

Also, the link to said sheet though it's kinda having problems right now: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bCUggXvOds0ZHTLLFQWbYJWB14rQo-UdemCsM8OVBdo/htmlview#

Ayra is a goddess. I used my Ayra and got a friend's Ayra and a useless Caeda vs 2 F!Corrins and a Klein and the Ayra's cleaned house. That was my first mono-red team of the entire gauntlet.

As for multipliers... well, guess we knew it was going to be like this. A perpetual deadlock. I'm not even ranked in Sigurds army. At least I kept my ranking in the total army though, still in the top 2k.

Someone tag me when Sigurd gets a multiplier.

13 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

It’s settled then. With a beautiful song like that as the good luck cheer how could I not go team Barbecue? (but seriously I liked it)

Oh, thank you! ^^ Glad you liked it! And glad you've gone Team Sigurd!

Let's go, Sigurd! He's been in the lead for a good while too! Though Tharja might be closing the gap. We gotta use some flags, Sigurd folks!

The spreadsheet is broken again though... :/

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Tarilaan said:

Glad Hinoka could be of assistance. She's easily my biggest project (and favorite character) in the game. Was fortress defense working well for you? She also has fury, distant counter, close defense and iote's shield as options. I've been trying to make her as self sufficient as possible. 

That Merric of yours is awesome as well. With dark Excalibur he demolishes whatever Sigurd can't handle.

Haven't gotten anybody else's characters yet, it's mostly been Merric or my irl friend's Hector.  But at least it's not red hell :^_^:

Fortress DEF makes for a pretty sweet Bonfire, but I think for my VG team composition, she might work better with Fury or Distant Counter. More often than not, I find she needs the little extra bump in SPD to double things. I'm running a -SPD Sigurd as well, so he doesn't double anything but works as a wall. DC just seems like it'd work well on enemy mages. XD 

Why thank you! He likes the extra boost to Bonfire. If you find you're having trouble with the VG quests, let me know, and I'll be glad to switch him out for a color you need. 

Also...

#RIPSpreadsheet2k17

10 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Ayra is a goddess. I used my Ayra and got a friend's Ayra and a useless Caeda vs 2 F!Corrins and a Klein and the Ayra's cleaned house. That was my first mono-red team of the entire gauntlet.

As for multipliers... well, guess we knew it was going to be like this. A perpetual deadlock. I'm not even ranked in Sigurds army. At least I kept my ranking in the total army though, still in the top 2k.

Someone tag me when Sigurd gets a multiplier.

I'm 324th Sigurds army currently (8090th total), because I try to use every multiplier immediately. Usually I sleep when the high multipliers happen, therefore I'm not too much into saving flags for the last minute multipliers. 

17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, thank you! ^^ Glad you liked it! And glad you've gone Team Sigurd!

Let's go, Sigurd! He's been in the lead for a good while too! Though Tharja might be closing the gap. We gotta use some flags, Sigurd folks!

The spreadsheet is broken again though... :/

Yes, please, spend all of your flags. Every. Single. One.

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'm 324th Sigurds army currently (8090th total), because I try to use every multiplier immediately. Usually I sleep when the high multipliers happen, therefore I'm not too much into saving flags for the last minute multipliers. 

Your total rank was unsalvageable being on Sigurd's team. Being on team Faye was ridiculously amazing for score that it spoiled me. I slept through all but 2 multipliers and they were the first two so I was on the fence. Going forward I'll probably spend flags whenever I see a multiplier because you never know if it'll be the last one.

1 minute ago, Neopolitan said:

Yes, please, spend all of your flags. Every. Single. One.

No. Not wise for us. Spending a few is fine. But not much.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

No. Not wise for us. Spending a few is fine. But not much.

You know I'm giving you guys a hard time in a friendly manner cause I'm on the opposite team, right?

1 minute ago, Neopolitan said:

You know I'm giving you guys a hard time in a friendly manner cause I'm on the opposite team, right?

Yeah, I was aware. I just felt like not taking the bait and getting upset. :P

Yeah, I was aware. I just felt like not taking the bait and getting upset. :P

I'm glad that you didn't get upset. Because this is supposed to be a friendly competition, we're supposed to laugh at the end and feel like we did our best and banter between opposing teams is normal. XD

In other news, I found out I did have Priscilla... which I don't use healers outside of Tempest Trials and Chain Challenge... whoops.

4 minutes ago, Neopolitan said:

I'm glad that you didn't get upset. Because this is supposed to be a friendly competition, we're supposed to laugh at the end and feel like we did our best and banter between opposing teams is normal. XD

Yeah, well, kind of hard for me to do that when the opposition is someone I really despise... So I just don't say much. xP

Still 1200 flags left for Sigurd, hopefully there's be some more multipliers tomorrow. 

For today, I've had @Infinite Dreams's Inigo loads! He's been incredibly helpful since whenever I've had battles against b!Lyn in the gauntlets, and he's there to protect me.. hahaha... 

Ironically I've also been getting @JJ48's b!Lyn as a friendly a lot too. I had one battle with 3 archers including her, another random b!Lyn, and my Jeorge. Needless to say, it was super fun shooting stuff to oblivion. 

2 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Fortress DEF makes for a pretty sweet Bonfire, but I think for my VG team composition, she might work better with Fury or Distant Counter. More often than not, I find she needs the little extra bump in SPD to double things. I'm running a -SPD Sigurd as well, so he doesn't double anything but works as a wall. DC just seems like it'd work well on enemy mages. XD 

Why thank you! He likes the extra boost to Bonfire. If you find you're having trouble with the VG quests, let me know, and I'll be glad to switch him out for a color you need.

Sounds good. I've switched her over to fury (which incidentally, has the side effect of boosting her attack by 6 when moving from fortress def as well). If you get her again let me know how that works for you.

I should actually be pretty good on color quests, so Merric suits me just fine as well.

On another note, finally got another Serenes member. @Rezzy's Titania once again saved a team from getting swept by a TA blue mage :^_^:

Edited by Tarilaan

14 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Still 1200 flags left for Sigurd, hopefully there's be some more multipliers tomorrow. 

For today, I've had @Infinite Dreams's Inigo loads! He's been incredibly helpful since whenever I've had battles against b!Lyn in the gauntlets, and he's there to protect me.. hahaha... 

This Inigo has now saved me more times than I can count! 

That being said @Anacybele's Frederick has also come along and saved me after randoms keep giving me reds, too. Tanky greens help a lot :D 

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

That being said @Anacybele's Frederick has also come along and saved me after randoms keep giving me reds, too. Tanky greens help a lot :D 

Awesome! ^^ Glad my most beloved knight has been so helpful! I actually meant to put Summer Freddy back in the lead spot for awhile, but I think I'll just leave regular Freddy there since he's been really helping some folks out. :)

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Awesome! ^^ Glad my most beloved knight has been so helpful! I actually meant to put Summer Freddy back in the lead spot for awhile, but I think I'll just leave regular Freddy there since he's been really helping some folks out. :)

To be fair, it might help for me to have Summer Freddy since I could use colourless for the quests. I just worry if I end up with two reds and Summer!Freddy and then someone like Lukas comes along xD 

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

To be fair, it might help for me to have Summer Freddy since I could use colourless for the quests. I just worry if I end up with two reds and Summer!Freddy and then someone like Lukas comes along xD 

Yeah, that'd be bad. xP I'll put Summer Freddy in tomorrow then, for the second half of the final.

Yeah, that'd be bad. xP I'll put Summer Freddy in tomorrow then, for the second half of the final.

Are you in need of any colours, or are you all good your side? I tend to keep Reinhardt as he's my most versatile unit, but I'm happy to put a colourless or green up if you need one :) 

Just now, Cute Chao said:

Are you in need of any colours, or are you all good your side? I tend to keep Reinhardt as he's my most versatile unit, but I'm happy to put a colourless or green up if you need one :) 

I've mostly been good so far, actually. Surprisingly enough.

I wish Rhajat had made it to the finals instead of Tharja. Then I wouldn't have to deal with the bullshit of not getting a single green unit ever. I hope my Brave Ike is helping people out on that front, at least.

On the subject of the spreadsheet, I kind of get the feeling that it's been made broken on purpose because people keep taking its predictions as gospel.

17 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I wish Rhajat had made it to the finals instead of Tharja. Then I wouldn't have to deal with the bullshit of not getting a single green unit ever. I hope my Brave Ike is helping people out on that front, at least.

Yup, I’m pretty sure I had my Green quest completed entirely off of getting him.

I’ll set up Fae.

Team Sigurd also has the same problem of not putting up many green allies. Hope Deirdre has been of use to the few SF people on team Sigurd who are on my friend's list.