• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

17 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Man it's been a couple of hours without any multipliers, I guess that proves how even teams Tharja and Sigurd are. That this rate I have to use most of my feathers for a final push.

Nah, Tharja is bigger, sadly. She's been outgaining Sigurd.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Team Sigurd also has the same problem of not putting up many green allies. Hope Deirdre has been of use to the few SF people on team Sigurd who are on my friend's list.

#TeamTharja has had a similar problem; I seemingly always have 2 red allies.Ā  On the bright side, there is one player on my friends listĀ using a +10 PA! Olivia with Poison Dagger+.Ā  The best of both worlds: using +10 perfect units without having to spend big bucks to get them.

38 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Team Sigurd also has the same problem of not putting up many green allies. Hope Deirdre has been of use to the few SF people on team Sigurd who are on my friend's list.

Huh. GuessĀ  I'm gonna just mostly use green allies from now on.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I wish Rhajat had made it to the finals instead of Tharja. Then I wouldn't have to deal with the bullshit of not getting a single green unit ever. I hope my Brave Ike is helping people out on that front, at least.

Your Ike cleans up the house, as he is supposed to.

The person with this Azama really has good taste. They went in the same order as I did (Catria->Dorcas->Tharja), it's pretty funny to consider it and having a +10 shows how muchĀ excess of feathersĀ they like the character.

Ā 

Edited by Alexmender

4 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

This is the most even round yet. Are there any predictors one whose going to win?

If we get a ping pong rally going in the final hours, itĀ depends entirely on whose side the ball is on when the timer runs out. If things end up in Same hell coming into the final stretch and are not expected to leave, Team Tharja has an advantage.

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If we get a ping pong rally going in the final hours, itĀ depends entirely on whose side the ball is on when the timer runs out. If things end up in Same hell coming into the final stretch and are not expected to leave, Team Tharja has an advantage.

The predictor over on reddit seems to show said ping pong is likely to happen, starting around 3pm.Ā  I know that the further away the predictor is predicting the more likely it's off, but having it begin that early and go until the end means it isn't likely to NOT happen, just a matter of exactly when.Ā  Also looks like one is going to happen late tonight when most of the US is asleep.

Will be interesting to see which teams ends up with the final bonus to carry them to victory, though.

3 minutes ago, GinRei said:

The predictor over on reddit seems to show said ping pong is likely to happen, starting around 3pm.Ā  I know that the further away the predictor is predicting the more likely it's off, but having it begin that early and go until the end means it isn't likely to NOT happen, just a matter of exactly when.

"When" is the exact problem with predicting the result of this roundĀ because every hour that passes in Same hell flips which team is going to win a ping pong rally.

1 hour ago, Tarilaan said:

Sounds good. I've switched her over to fury (which incidentally, has the side effect of boosting her attack by 6 when moving from fortress def as well). If you get her again let me know how that works for you.

I should actually be pretty good on color quests, so Merric suits me just fine as well.

On another note, finally got another Serenes member. @Rezzy's Titania once again saved a team from getting swept by a TA blue mageĀ :^_^:

I'm glad she came in handy.

Ā 

I made sure to spend a few flags today, but I still have 1000 left going into tomorrow.Ā  Hopefully I'll see at least a few more bonus hours.Ā  My rank is okay right now.Ā  I'm at 16,279 in Sigurd's army, and my high rank last round gives me a cumulative rank of 1101.

There's part of me that wants to create a wall of shame for every single person putting up red leads. >.> There's another part of me that wants to assume they just don't know any better because everyone's not as crazy obsessed with this game as I am. But then again, I feel like most people have enough common sense to at least read the rules of the gauntlet. I feel like I'm being trolled.

That being said, I'm almost finished with the quests, so it's no problem, but all the same, it's not fun losing battles when you're running a team with 2/3 reds. I'm forever grateful for my friend's list and all the heavy lifting those characters do. XD

I like how right after I complain about it, I get one rando sending me a Nino and another with a Dorcas as well as @LordFrigid's giant Fae. 2 more greens and 1 more colorless to go.

And it looks like Team Sigurd's likely getting another multiplier next hour (since they're 0.06% away at the top of this hour and losing ground at about 0.25% per hour).

The score predictor started working again. According to it there's a chance of a back-and-forth at the end of the second day but that's not very trustworthy considering the score fluctuations that occur thanks to certain regions going to sleep/waking up...Hmm might as well save 1200 flagsĀ just to end like in Same hell like with ShannaĀ to be on the safe side.Ā 

Right now if Sigurd gets the multiplier next hour then the safe thing to do is wait the 2nd Tharja multiplier to spend my flags. That's a sound strategy in my eyes, after all I have 1700 flags counting the 200 from arena I haven't claimed yetĀ so dumping 500 before going to sleep is a good choice.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I wish Rhajat had made it to the finals instead of Tharja. Then I wouldn't have to deal with the bullshit of not getting a single green unit ever. I hope my Brave Ike is helping people out on that front, at least.

You can add me to your Friend List since I'm Team Tharja and sending out a green unit (Nino). ID is in sig.

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

@Rafiel's Aria, you have a Merric as your lead, correct? He's really good; helped to vanquish a couple of Fjorms/Lucinas/etc. who stand against Team Sigurd. I think I used him often in another gauntlet as well, and heĀ was just as good.

Yeah, same.Ā  @Rafiel's Aria's Merric is my most common ally, and he's even taken downĀ red enemies like a full-health level 40 Ike!Ā  I was super impressed!Ā :D:

11 hours ago, Aera said:

My ID is 7103653333. I currently have a Triangle Adept Ninian with Hone Speed and Hone Defense. I can switch out for my Performing Azura with the same setup.Ā 

Changed mine to Sheena if anyone needs green units on Tharjaā€™s side.

* Was missing a 3

Edited by Aera