• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mcsilas said:

Are you spending 400 for the hour?

or just doing increments of 100?

i also have a spare 50, should i spend now or on non-bonus?

I'm using 400 flags for the hour, chances are that there are going to be less multipliers as the scores get higher tomorrow. But I am saving 600 flags for the final push.

So, informed opinion, there will be a yo-yo for a while. Is it wise to spend flags or wait for potential higher multipliers tomorrow?

I'm going to spend 100 flags now, but not sure how to proceed after.

Alright! This worked just as I wanted. If Sigurd scores another 5b bomb then I'll spend 400 feathers next hour and go to sleep. Hopefully the back-and-forth will last until the last hours to spend my 1200 flags. It's risky but it may be very worth it.

11 minutes ago, Zeo said:

So, informed opinion, there will be a yo-yo for a while. Is it wise to spend flags or wait for potential higher multipliers tomorrow?

I'm spending. Because with the matchup this even, Same can go on for hours, and return as early as two hours after that, only resulting in you getting 400 flags out at infrequent intervals. Plus the multipliers could happen while your sleeping or otherwise busy, so it's a mess. Now that we're in "Day 2" of the round, multipliers are more than high enough.

13 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Risky to hold onto too many flags.  Last gauntlet I went into the last round ranked in the two hundreds.  Waiting until the second day like I did the previous two rounds was a disaster.  Very few multipliers.  I wound up having to dump 1000+ flags on non-multiplier games.

46 minutes ago, Zeo said:

There may be a yo yo for white a while,  it if we hit same, it may last a long time.

I spent most of my Flags today, and am saving 600 for tomorrow.  I may not get in the top 1000 like last round, but I should have a decent rank either way.

I didn’t want to whine that much about the multiplier this time, but it’s so annoying that multipliers happen when many people are or are headed to sleep.  I’m staying up to see if Tharja can get one more multiplier, but have to give it up after that.

I’ve been pretty inactive this round but everytime I actually went to the VG there’s been no multipliers for either team and now I finally managed to catch one for Sigurd. I was starting to think multipliers just weren’t happening at all this round

I'm somehow rank 294 (total rank) in this gauntlet. My mind is pretty blown by that and if I play it smart I'll probably stay in the top 1k.

I'm a much less impressive rank 14k in Sigurds army but it's too be expected when it's so massive and I don't actually have the character for the 10% bonus.

800 Flags left and I'll probably be up for one or two more bonus hours. To spend 400 flags or not... that is the question.

Edited by Zeo

12 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I'm somehow rank 294 (total rank) in this gauntlet. My mind is pretty blown by that and if I play it smart I'll probably stay in the top 1k.

I'm a much less impressive rank 14k in Sigurds army but it's too be expected when it's so massive and I don't actually have the character for the 10% bonus.

800 Flags left and I'll probably be up for one or two more bonus hours. To spend 400 flags or not... that is the question.

Look at it this way; you might get a few more feathers if you hold, but you might lose them if the bonuses don't come when you can actually use them, if at all. A lot of it boils down whenever the swinging multiplier stops with a Sigurd lead, which is beyond the ability of a mere spreadsheet.

3 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

@Rafiel's Aria, you have a Merric as your lead, correct? He's really good; helped to vanquish a couple of Fjorms/Lucinas/etc. who stand against Team Sigurd. I think I used him often in another gauntlet as well, and he was just as good.

Probably my Merric! He's +7 running Dark Excalibur, Bonfire, Fury, and Bowbreaker. I have zero regrets promoting and super merging him. Glad to know he's helping you out!

I'm probably just going to go ahead and spend all my flags. I don't want to risk getting trapped in same hell if it comes. I don't trust the predictor. I don't trust my own judgment either. Anything goes at this point. ...and I got work anyway, so I might as well go all in when I can.

Ugh that feel when you miss half of the multipler hour...

i clicked Battle at 5:03 pm but then had to answer a call. After it ended i went back to the game and to my frustration the map hadn't loaded yet (it had a loading logo) so that effectively meant I missed out on 1 half hour worth of a battle/multipier :(

So the game registered me entering yhe battle at 5:33 instead of 5:03...

i hope Tharja gets more multipliets for a bit. Same hell is...hell

Heading to sleep with 400 flags left over.

Don't know if I'll regret it and there are yo-yo multipliers tomorrow, but if there are then my score will be fairly decent and it's cemented. If not, I didn't waste too much of an opportunity.

Well know all I need is colorless allies to collect my last 100 flags. At least Same Hell means I could easily use my own blues to get that out of the way. Need 3 more battles with colorless. Should be doable. I just hope I get to spend them all on bonus hours.