• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

8 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Same here.  Nobody here says twintails, always pigtails.  When I first heard "twintails" on the internet, I was confused.

Yeah, me too. Never heard "twintails" until I got on the internet more.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

You put half your hair up in a ponytail and leave half your hair down.

I believe Marisa in FE8 has one (easier to see in her in-game face sprite than her official art, if I recall correctly).

Oh, so a sloppy ponytail?

Turns out not saving flags for the last day was a bad call, but you never know with these gauntlets.

Multipliers literally all day. Wish I'd saved 800 instead of 400 like I planned to do initially. That chance of "Same" all day would have killed my rank though. This way I was guaranteed at least a "meh" result. Wonder if my total rank will remain intact by the end. I went from 234 to 4,382. Yikes.

Edited by Zeo

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

Turns out not saving flags for the last day was a bad call, but you never know with these gauntlets.

Multipliers literally all day. Wish I'd saved 800 instead of 400 like I planned to do initially. That chance of "Same" all day would have killed my rank though. At least this way I was guaranteed at least a "meh" result. Wonder if my total rank will remain intact by the end. I went from 234 to 4,382. Yikes.

I spent most of my flags yesterday, but I don't regret it.  I still got a score of almost 900K, and it could have just as easily gone the other way with sameness all day.  I was busy and would have missed most of the bonus hours today, anyway.

However this gauntlet wraps up, I'm hoping Same Hell will start sometime after the next hour. Got 200 flags left to dump and I'll be occupied during the last two hours of the round. So I'd better spend those flags while the points are still good.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I spent most of my flags yesterday, but I don't regret it.  I still got a score of almost 900K, and it could have just as easily gone the other way with sameness all day.  I was busy and would have missed most of the bonus hours today, anyway.

There's just never a way of knowing with these gauntlets. Initially I wasn't as invested, but the feather gains being on team Faye were so good that it would be a shame for it to even out with bad returns in the round that awards the most feathers of all. 300k flags left. Probably going to spend 200 and throw caution to the wind for the last 100. If there's a multiplier great, otherwise oh well and dump the 100.

Oh fun, Team Tharja nearly knocked it out of the park last hour. If Team Sigurd drops the score into Same hell after this hour, it might be over for them depending on where it lands.

Either way, I have 300 flags left to spend this round and I am somehow sitting at rank 140 on Team Tharja and 5,461 cumulative, which is probably the highest I've ever been.

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh, so a sloppy ponytail?

You tie up some of the front and top so that you have the hair-pulled-back look of a ponytail plus a not-so-thick ponytail, but the sides and back are left down. I suppose you should also put up a bit of the hair from around where the ponytail is tied so that the ponytail actually sticks up a bit instead of lying flat.

Just now, Infinite Dreams said:

I'm gonna go for it.  Dropping the remainder of my flags on this multiplier.  I'd rather be safe than sorry.

The difference between 7.1 and 7.3 isn't that huge anyway.

So yeah I'm going to spend my last 400 flags in this 7.1 multiplier because it's getting pretty late here and I'm really sleepy today.

Other Sigurd supporters, I wish you the best of luck for those final multipliers! 

5 minutes ago, Momentai~ said:

<snip>

I saw this person a few hours ago. I see someone still can't get over that 8 percent banner lol. 

Heh, I think I saw that person in the standings earlier as well. Hopefully for their sake Tharja doesn’t lose since the salt already seems quite strong with this one.

Things are looking rough for Team Sigurd. They're losing ground on the ping pong fast, meaning there's a decent chance they'll land the score in Same hell (or even have another multiplier) after their next multiplier. If either one happens, Team Tharja takes the advantage going into the final stretch.

5 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

All right, that's sure to make a dent in team Sigurd, everyone is starting to run of the flags at this point. While I have 210 flags felt, good for the final hour.

I'm tempted by this hour in case we end up in same hell soon, but I'm holding 400 flags in case of a last or second to last hour to help deal a final blow if we can. For Tharja!

Edited by Alkaid