• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

And that's the last of my flags. Sitting at 2,079,000 points for Team Tharja, and I'm off to do other things for the night, though I'll be keeping track of the score.

I wish everyone (especially the people on my team) the best of luck.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, VestalRinea said:

Go Sigurd! Hasn’t Tharja won one of these VGs before?

Yeah. Pretty unfair that she can win another one here. And imo, Sigurd is way more a definition of enduring love than she is. I also just plain despise her tho.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yeah. Pretty unfair that she can win another one here. And imo, Sigurd is way more a definition of enduring love than she is. I also just plain despise her tho.

The only ones in this gauntlet who were actually married were Sigurd and Dorcas, the only one whose love endured was Dorcas. So literally, out of anyone, Dorcas should've won.

1 minute ago, Neopolitan said:

The only ones in this gauntlet who were actually married were Sigurd and Dorcas, the only one whose love endured was Dorcas. So literally, out of anyone, Dorcas should've won.

...What are you talking about? Sigurd loved his wife dearly to the very end. So his love endured too.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

...What are you talking about? Sigurd loved his wife dearly to the very end. So his love endured too.

Arvis stole his wife and brainwashed her and then had two kids with her. Not to mention, she was his half-sister. 

Just now, Neopolitan said:

Arvis stole his wife and brainwashed her and then had two kids with her. Not to mention, she was his half-sister. 

Deirdre wasn't Sigurd's half sister. :/ I think she was Arvis's. And what happened to Deirdre doesn't matter anyway, Sigurd still kept loving her.

I don't have anything against Tharja, but I think they should "retire" a unit from gauntlet after they've won one, at least for a while.

This wasn't a very good theme, imo. "Enduring love" is so vague as fuck that you could justify putting pretty much anyone in this gauntlet. Also, it's completely bogus that both Rhajat and Tharja were here. Yeah, I also thought it was stupid that the dragon gauntlet had double Tiki and double Corrin, but at the very least that could be justified if only because there wouldn't have been enough participants otherwise. Enduring love is, once again, vague enough to justify putting anyone in it. Not to mention, this is Tharja's third gauntlet and the second one where she didn't have to be a contender. Assuming that everyone in the CYL gauntlet was a lock and couldn't have been changed, Tharja didn't have to be in the mage gauntlet. Awakening already Henry and m!Robin as Awakening participants and there were plenty of mages who could've taken Tharja's place. Tharja could've just not been included in this gauntlet while keeping Rhajat. No one should be getting three gauntlet reruns when most character have not even been in a single gauntlet, and they should especially not be rerunning winners of previous gauntlets.

Like, are they even trying anymore???

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

This wasn't a very good theme, imo. "Enduring love" is so vague as fuck that you could justify putting pretty much anyone in this gauntlet. Also, it's completely bogus that both Rhajat and Tharja were here. Yeah, I also thought it was stupid that the dragon gauntlet had double Tiki and double Corrin, but at the very least that could be justified if only because there wouldn't have been enough participants otherwise. Enduring love is, once again, vague enough to justify putting anyone in it. Not to mention, this is Tharja's third gauntlet and the second one where she didn't have to be a contender. Assuming that everyone in the CYL gauntlet was a lock and couldn't have been changed, Tharja didn't have to be in the mage gauntlet. Awakening already Henry and m!Robin as Awakening participants and there were plenty of mages who could've taken Tharja's place. Tharja could've just not been included in this gauntlet while keeping Rhajat. No one should be getting three gauntlet reruns when most character have not even been in a single gauntlet, and they should especially not be rerunning winners of previous gauntlets.

I agree with this, we need a bit more variety in gauntlet participants and I also don't think both Rhajat and Tharja should've been in this.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Deirdre wasn't Sigurd's half sister. :/ I think she was Arvis's. And what happened to Deirdre doesn't matter anyway, Sigurd still kept loving her.

When I said his half sister, I was referring to Arvis. Not Sigurd.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

You weren't clear on that, sorry.

Sorry, been getting crappy sleep as of late. Anyhow... according to the predictor, this is the last multiplier of the gauntlet. Yay...

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I agree for the most part but I'd like to point out that Leo has disgracefully lost been in 3 Gauntlets already so your comment should also apply to him, which I believe it does right?

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

Arvis didn't brainwash Deirdre at all. Manfroy was the one that did that.

Right... again sorry, lack of sleep and gettin my wires crossed.

Just now, Alexmender said:

I agree for the most part but I'd like to point out that Leo has disgracefully lost been in 3 Gauntlets already so your comment should also apply to him, which I believe it does right?

Naturally. Him and Elise. I was extremely annoyed when Leo and Elise got to be in three gauntlets, especially when Elise got to be in a gauntlet right after she'd even won the previous one.

5 minutes ago, Neopolitan said:

Sorry, been getting crappy sleep as of late. Anyhow... according to the predictor, this is the last multiplier of the gauntlet. Yay...

Maybe, but Sigurd has been steadily increasing his points the last few bonus hours.  His team might have been holding off flags for the last rounds.  If the trend continues, he's get over 8.1million this hour, but the tracker only predicts 7.1million.

I'll laugh if we get a "fanservice" gauntlet for non-seasonal characters, split into men and women. It'd mean Tharja and Camilla would go again, but eh, maybe give it a year from now. :P

4 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

I'll laugh if we get a "fanservice" gauntlet for non-seasonal characters, split into men and women. It'd mean Tharja and Camilla would go again, but eh, maybe give it a year from now. :P

Then it'll be Tharja and Rhajat again plus Camilla? (They should do Tharja vs Rhajat in round 1 though). Who could the fourth one be? Sonya? Nowi (shudders)

For the guys...Odin? Hawkeye? Barst? RD Ike? Or some bishies like Jeorge and Jakob?

Used my last 100 flags.

I'll probably fall out of the top 5k for total rank. People really brought it for this gauntlet. Most I can hope for is staying in the top 50k in Sigurd's army and the top 10k in total rank. That's still a reasonable return all things considered.

3 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Used my last 100 flags.

I'll probably fall out of the top 5k for total rank. People really brought it for this gauntlet. Most I can hope for is staying in the top 50k in Sigurd's army and the top 10k in total rank. That's still a reasonable return all things considered.

That's a shame how total rank plummets

i'll be luck if I stay within top 10k, currently at 8k rank with only 200 flags left

here's hoping for another multiplier. At least rank 698 isn't too bad for team Tharja

13 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

For the guys...Odin?

Odin is anti-fan service.  I like Owain, but Odin dresses like a Chippendales clown.