• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

That's a shame how total rank plummets

i'll be luck if I stay within top 10k, currently at 8k rank with only 200 flags left

here's hoping for another multiplier. At least rank 698 isn't too bad for team Tharja

The possibility of this entire day being a deadlock had me fearful. Otherwise I would have saved 800-1000 instead of 400.

Still, the chances of me being top 5k in Sigurd's army were slim to none. I at least could have preserved my total rank though. In the end I made the smart play though. Killed the chances of great returns but mitigated the possibility of something like 60k ranking if this entire day had been "Same hell".

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

The possibility of this entire day being a deadlock had me fearful. Otherwise I would have saved 800-1000 instead of 400.

Still, the chances of me being top 5k in Sigurd's army were slim to none. I at least could have preserved my total rank though. In the end I made the smart play though. Killed the chances of great returns but mitigated the possibility of something like 60k ranking if this entire day had been "Same hell".

Yeah same hell was annoying. At least it preserved my rank overnight since apparently it was same until i woke up

@Rezzy but you can't deny the abs and bulge!

maybe bishies would be more popular though. If Navarre wasn't GHB he would have a chance

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Odin is anti-fan service.  I like Owain, but Odin dresses like a Chippendales clown.

Maybe we can have real dark mage outfits again some day. At least we had some equality on the ludicrous dark mage outfits. Though I don't think it would've gone over so well if every great/dark knight had assless armor.

Just now, Cornguy said:

Maybe we can have real dark mage outfits again some day. At least we had some equality on the ludicrous dark mage outfits. Though I don't think it would've gone over so well if every great/dark knight had assless armor.

it's never proper fantasy wear if it would be out of place in a strip club. this is what a real knight looks like.

Gosh darn it. The multipliers always occurred during my sleep/work hours. So I was only up for I think 2 or 2 and a half of them. One or two of the starting ones and then the one right after work, which I only caught the end of since I get home about halfway through.

Not even gonna play this hour. We gotta hold so Sigurd doesn't get the last round bonus.

>best strat is to not even  play the game

Gotta love the multiplier system.

Edited by Alkaid

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Back to same hell now. Gamble paid off, although only 200 flags left but that's fine

made me feel better about spending more earlier

Tharja might just give Sigurd a multiplier if she outperforms this hour.  She's projected to just barely not give Sigurd a multiplier next hour, so if Sigurd underperforms or Tharja overperforms, Sigurd might get the multiplier the last hour.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Tharja might just give Sigurd a multiplier if she outperforms this hour.  She's projected to just barely not give Sigurd a multiplier next hour, so if Sigurd underperforms or Tharja overperforms, Sigurd might get the multiplier the last hour.

To be honest, i don't mind giving Sigurd the multiplier. He deserves to win.

is it safe to say Tharja won't get a multiplier again?

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

To be honest, i don't mind giving Sigurd the multiplier. He deserves to win.

is it safe to say Tharja won't get a multiplier again?

I don't think she will, she is ahead right now and Sigurd would have to over perform big time to give Tharja one.

I'm not hopeful for Sigurd winning this. I'm out of flags and it's late, so I'm gonna go to sleep and probably wake up to Tharja of all people winning a gauntlet about love. Yaaaay.

That being said, it's been a fun round, so at least there was that :)

Yeah, Tharja has the bigger army so no way is she getting a multiplier. Since I only care about my score I am dropping as many of my 600 remaining flags as I can. Though work may cause me to have 200 left.

@Poimagic It is the multiplier that will let Sigurd win. No last hour multiplier = a Tharja win.

I've never been more proud of my VG rank than I am now.

Spoiler

TSkW7tW.png

Also, just a few ranks above me, in 417, I found this beauty:

Spoiler

NJMQZQn.png

I suddenly want to build a Shanna... Shame I don't have even one of her anymore.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I've never been more proud of my VG rank than I am now.

Hide contents

TSkW7tW.png

Also, just a few ranks above me, in 417, I found this beauty:

Hide contents

NJMQZQn.png

I suddenly want to build a Shanna... Shame I don't have even one of her anymore.

Shouldn't be so proud of being a stoner.  Mind you, I don't judge, but it's not something one should be proud of.

Team Sigurd, the best move this hour is to not play at all.  If Tharja pulls ahead, we could get the last hour multiplier.

8 minutes ago, Usana said:

Yeah, Tharja has the bigger army so no way is she getting a multiplier. Since I only care about my score I am dropping as many of my 600 remaining flags as I can. Though work may cause me to have 200 left.

@Poimagic It is the multiplier that will let Sigurd win. No last hour multiplier = a Tharja win.

Oh. Never mind. I'm okay with the multiplier when it allows my team to meme to the finals. :awesome:

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Shouldn't be so proud of being a stoner.  Mind you, I don't judge, but it's not something one should be proud of.

Team Sigurd, the best move this hour is to not play at all.  If Tharja pulls ahead, we could get the last hour multiplier.

Heh, can't say I've really had much of a chance to become an actual stoner, considering how few drug dealers homeschoolers have access to. But I'm certainly not above being proud of random chance giving me the perfect number.

I already played once unfortunately, but I'll skip my next round if that's the case. Even if I kinda don't want him to get another multiplier so I can defend my rank, but I'll sacrifice myself for the potential greater good of team Sigurd.

Edited by DefaultBeep

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Heh, can't say I've really had much of a chance to become an actual stoner, considering how few drug dealers homeschoolers have access to. But I'm certainly not above being proud of random chance giving me the perfect number.

I already played once unfortunately, but I'll skip my next round if that's the case. Even if I kinda don't want him to get another multiplier so I can defend my rank, but I'll sacrifice myself for the potential greater good of team Sigurd.

500 Victory feathers will probably be better than whatever rank you lose, if any.

1 minute ago, a bear said:

Blew all my flags on early multipliers and tuned out since late last night, what are the odds that Team Sigurd actually gets their bonus?

I think it's a coin flip at this point.