• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, how did we not get a multiplier? Did Team Sigurd WANT Tharja to win a second gauntlet? Seriously, that's just freaking sad and sucky. She doesn't deserve it at all, Sigurd deserves it way more...

EDIT: Not my favorite goth girl at all, so please don't speak for me.

Considering she actually had the bigger team as of the last round, I'd say she "deserves" it as much as deserving goes in a gauntlet. It may be her second win(barring Sigurd goes nuts this hour or something), but it's a fair victory both times for her.

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Fantastic, boys! Sending in my last 400 flags this hour, lets secure this for our favorite goth girl.

God bless, I was worried our obsessive goth girl would be getting cucked by multipliers.

Now it's actually fair in the final hour relying on actual popularity votes rather than RNG.

Good game, Team Sigurd people, it's been fun.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Considering she actually had the bigger team as of the last round, I'd say she "deserves" it as much as deserving goes in a gauntlet. It may be her second win(barring Sigurd goes nuts this hour or something), but it's a fair victory both times for her.

But she already won a gauntlet and was in two of them before this one. Seeing a repeat winner this soon is boring when so many characters haven't even been in a gauntlet. And Tharja isn't even really a character with any sort of enduring love. She's just an obsessive stalker.

Personally though, I also despise her greatly, so it hurts even more for me...

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

But she already won a gauntlet and was in two of them before this one. Seeing a repeat winner this soon is boring when so many characters haven't even been in a gauntlet. And Tharja isn't even really a character with any sort of enduring love. She's just an obsessive stalker.

It's like I said, Voting Gauntlets are there to give one sided matches. The multiplier is there to give the illusion of fairness. It's a terrible mode that needs to go.

Just now, Neopolitan said:

It's like I said, Voting Gauntlets are there to give one sided matches. The multiplier is there to give the illusion of fairness. It's a terrible mode that needs to go.

This...really has nothing to do with what I said...

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, how did we not get a multiplier? Did Team Sigurd WANT Tharja to win a second gauntlet? Seriously, that's just freaking sad and sucky. She doesn't deserve it at all, Sigurd deserves it way more...

EDIT: Not my favorite goth girl at all, so please don't speak for me.

Too many idiots on Team Sigurd burned their flags too early. So, another loss unless Team Tharja severely underperforms and that’s unlikely. 

Just now, Anacybele said:

But she already won a gauntlet and was in two of them before this one. Seeing a repeat winner this soon is boring when so many characters haven't even been in a gauntlet.

That's the point of the Voting Gauntlet, the most popular character among the candidates win.

But personal feelings aside she did win fairly, in both gauntlets. So repeat or not I'm glad she won. I'd equally say it'd be an upset if she beat Sigurd and DIDN'T have the bigger team, since I still support the idea of popularity mattering most for these over multiplier shenanigans. Even though I like Tharja best here, I felt Sigurd deserved it earlier on until this round when he wasn't the most popular team anymore. 

Seems like Tharja avoided giving Sigurd the final multiplier. I'll be glad to finally put this gauntlet behind me. She's definitely not the first FE character I would think of when it comes to love but at this point all I care about is my 500 victory feathers and seeing the massive amount of salt that's bound to income (assuming Team Sigurd doesn't rally like mad at the very end).

Edited by NSSKG151

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:

Seems like Tharja avoided giving Sigurd the final multiplier. I'll be glad to finally put this gauntlet behind me. She's definitely not the first FE character I would think of when it comes to love but at this point all I care about is my 500 victory feathers and the massive amount of salt that's bound to income (assuming Team Sigurd doesn't rally like mad at the very end).

Tharja fans played their cards right and stopped playing the second-to-last hour.

1 minute ago, thanny said:

That's the point of the Voting Gauntlet, the most popular character among the candidates win.

Except that doesn't always happen anymore due to multipliers? I will never understand why Tharja is popular though.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

But personal feelings aside she did win fairly, in both gauntlets. So repeat or not I'm glad she won. I'd equally say it'd be an upset if she beat Sigurd and DIDN'T have the bigger team, since I still support the idea of popularity mattering most for these over multiplier shenanigans. Even though I like Tharja best here, I felt Sigurd deserved it earlier on until this round when he wasn't the most popular team anymore. 

Tharja won the first one fairly, sure. But she is not a fitting winner for this one since she hardly fits the theme. I don't know what IS was thinking when they decided she'd be in it. Sigurd fits the theme way more.

Though to be honest, I only think half this gauntlet's candidates truly fit "enduring love." I don't see how Priscilla, Catria, Tharja, and Rhajat fit it much at all. The latter three are just obsessive stalkers or in Catria's case, an unrequited love that she keeps a secret. Priscilla doesn't even have someone she loves a lot. Not really "enduring love" at all.

Get ready for when she takes off the wig

Spoiler

OSQWLWym.jpg