• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, seriously... How can the series mascot be so ignored in this game? I'm honestly getting tired of IS's 3DS pandering too...

I believe it has been made clear now that the mascot of FE has shifted from Marth to Lucina to represent the new era if you will after Awakening's tremendous success. Personally I don't mind because I prefer Lucina over Marth though I also prefer Chrom over both of them.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, SageOfAnys said:

Marth is pretty much the face of the franchise and would've placed quite highly had his votes between FE1/11 and FE3/12 been combined, yet he hasn't been in any VG, never been a bonus unit in TT, and never received a seasonal.

Especially since at this point even Caeda has gotten slightly more attention in Heroes since at least she got a seasonal variant to her name even if is just her wearing a bridal dress. 

2 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Especially since at this point even Caeda has gotten slightly more attention in Heroes since at least she got a seasonal variant to her name even if is just her wearing a bridal dress. 

Hope they bring a Tuxedo Marth.

Team Sigurd may have lost, but hilariously enough the person right above me in ranking has their lead as Julia -- and my lead during the third round was Deirdre. Sigurd, your wife and stepdaughter have your back, lol.

So I guess some people can't get enough of a gimmicky child abuser, since they let her win once again, while ignoring one of the better lords in the franchise...

Oh well, I shouldn't be salty like that, but I am honestly a bit bitter :/

5 minutes ago, Aera said:

Hope they bring a Tuxedo Marth.

Okay I know I just went on a brief tangent about how Marth gets no love in Heroes... but I would prefer it if the Tuxedo Marth we get is Masked Marth and not actual Marth. For.... reasons

EDIT:

Also I know a lot of people on Sigurd's side are hating on Tharja right now, and while I can understand not liking Tharja's character (I don't like her myself), really? The reason why Sigurd lost is not because it was Tharja. It was our own teammates who decided to be dumb and start panic-spending flags when no one should've been even playing.

Tharja's fans were smarter this round, Sigurd's fans weren't so lucky, it seemed we had to deal with the brunt of the "dumb masses"

Edited by SageOfAnys

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Team Sigurd may have lost, but hilariously enough the person right above me in ranking has their lead as Julia -- and my lead during the third round was Deirdre. Sigurd, your wife and stepdaughter have your back, lol.

Sigurd would actually probably hate Julia's existence.

2 minutes ago, Logos said:

I don't trust this community anymore, they only like thots, and melons.

I'm not mad, but could we please stop using the word "thot"?

Well...that was an interesting final round.

The shoutouts, as usual! Or, one shoutout...because I'm pretty sure only @Ice Dragon, whose Brave Mercenary Ike laughed off a lot of battles, is on this board of the people I got units from. I also saw the +10 Steady Breath/QR Ephraim of some guy named Nova, who was always a welcome sight both for his own combat abilities and for his buffs (no upgraded Siegmund though, I was suprised). Finally, one Discreator's Amelia graced a lot of my battles toward the latter half of the gauntlet.

See you all next gauntlet! And now to go switch my rep back to Caeda.

5 minutes ago, Logos said:

Is he really that kind of guy?

Edited by LordFrigid

5 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

And now Tharja is the winner of two gauntlets, now can she have a Brave alt? Thanks @Alkaid for Cordelia, she helped me out greatly.

Yes please. And hopefully she quickly comes home to us for Christmas after our faithful support. Thanks for your Camilla too, she was great.

Edit: Should just add my other shutouts here too: @Frenzify's Beruka was a beauty to see so often, as was a Japanese fellow's +8 Eirika I got quite often this round.

Edited by Alkaid

6 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Wow, so much salt already. I mean, I don't like her, but, be honest, did you honestly expect a different outcome?

Yeah I mean, it was a fanservice character from what's now likely the most well-known FE game against a lord whose game is yet to be made officially available to Western audiences. This result shouldn't even remotely be a surprise, just putting that out there.

Edited by Tybrosion

2 minutes ago, Logos said:

Really? I was always under the impression that Sigurd, at most, would probably feel uncomfortable with the knowledge that Deirdre would have a child with another man, but considering his kind nature, would probably take Julia under his wing and accept her as his own.

4 minutes ago, Logos said:

Julia did nothing wrong, other than be born. Sigurd may hate Arvis, and justifiably so, but I doubt he would hate Julia.

2 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Is he really that kind of guy?

Considering that Julia's the child of his stolen wife, and a man who burned him and all of his comrades to dust, I don't think there's any way Sigurd could have any attachment to Julia if he ever saw her again. Even if she looked like Deirdre.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Julia did nothing wrong, other than be born. Sigurd may hate Arvis, and justifiably so, but I doubt he would hate Julia.

If he thought about Julia's birth it would probably make him mad every time. So I reason he might hate Julia.