• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

This should have been possible back in Awakening.

Indeed, more twintails was just what that game needed, to be honest.

More on topic, seems like Sigurd and Tharja are very even. I've got 205 flags left, and after that I'll withdraw from the battle. It'll be up to the Americans to finish things like always. Vote for Tharja and give me some extra feathers, will ya? Tiki demands QR3.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm going to check out of this Voting Gauntlet and all future ones. I'm bored. This mode bores me. It's sitting on my hands waiting for multipliers so I can throw out flags just to show some sort of patriotism for my team. All for what? Feathers that I don't have any real use for.

11 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

First 10 flags spent. I know it's risky, but this is a game, right? I'll keep my spending plan trying to be total rank 200 like in the rounds before. 

Also @Momentai~, I've sent you a request, my lead is actually a Michalis with Heavy Blade, Quick Riposte and Aether

I've accepted, thanks! No sign of any SF folks on my end. I'm still getting the same Henry, Cecilia, and Female Corrin that I seem to get almost every gauntlet. Maybe it's because I've had them on my friend roster for so long? I hope my Barst has been helpful if anyone got him. 

800 flags to go. I hope Tharja gets a multiplier next hour so I can drop another 400.

6 minutes ago, Momentai~ said:

I've accepted, thanks! No sign of any SF folks on my end. I'm still getting the same Henry, Cecilia, and Female Corrin that I seem to get almost every gauntlet. Maybe it's because I've had them on my friend roster for so long? I hope my Barst has been helpful if anyone got him. 

800 flags to go. I hope Tharja gets a multiplier next hour so I can drop another 400.

The randomizer tends to forget that players are allowed to have more than three friends, so you'll typically just see the same three friend units within each round.

Edited by Ice Dragon

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The randomizer tends to forget that players are allowed to have more than three friends, so you'll typically just see the same three friend units within each round.

Ah, I see. Near the beginning I got a close counter Jaffar with an effective savage blow 6 on top of his forged Deathly Dagger. I was hoping to see more of him (I never got a chance to attack with him on player phase!) but it quickly went back to more of the same three. I wonder why it picks these friends in particular and prioritizes them. Come to think of it, four is definitely the most I've seen. Maybe it's a cycle based on the friend most recently in battle.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Twintails are the gift from the heavens.

1 hour ago, Thane said:

Indeed, more twintails was just what that game needed, to be honest.

We always called them pigtails when I was growing up.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe that's a regional thing? I always heard the same as you growing up, but now I normally hear pigtails referring to a short braid or pair of short braids.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Twintails are the gift from the heavens.

They are the most uncomfortable way to wear your hair though :V

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

That's what I've always known them as too.

Edited by DarkLordIvy

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

That's the English word, yeah. Twintails is what it's called in Japanese, so it's a distinctly weebier word to use in English. 

Edit: according to Wikipedia "twintails" is acceptable too, even if "pigtails" is the most common word. Very interesting indeed. Ah, the wonders of languages and linguistics.

Edited by Thane

Funny enough, my rank didn't plummet nearly as much as I thought it would after sleeping for several hours.

Also, not having Sigurd is letting me rotate a lot of my units who want HM to get a little bit of HM. Faye has reached 2500 just from being in the first two rounds and from doing a few rounds in Sigurd's.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Why are people saying feathers? It's flags. :/

It's just a slip since feathers are a common use item, whereas flags are only in the gauntlet, so people keep mixing them up. 

I've been guilty of it, too -.-

29 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

A single ponytail or half-ponytail is superior. Two-side-up is also acceptable. The longer, the better.

How can you have half a ponytail?

47 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Same here.  Nobody here says twintails, always pigtails.  When I first heard "twintails" on the internet, I was confused.

Edited by Infinite Dreams

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

How can you have half a ponytail?

You put half your hair up in a ponytail and leave half your hair down.

I believe Marisa in FE8 has one (easier to see in her in-game face sprite than her official art, if I recall correctly).