• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

500 Victory feathers will probably be better than whatever rank you lose, if any.

That's a fair point. At this stage, I'd probably only drop one rank at most, which the victory feathers would make up for with some extra. We'll know how it'll play out in about thirty minutes, regardless.

1 minute ago, Neopolitan said:

I still want Sigurd to lose this, I wanted Dorcas to win, so why not root against the team that bumped off Dorcas?

I want Tharja to win just because she would be the first character to get two gauntlet wins.

2 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I want Sigurd to win because I don't want Tharja to win again. Also because having a non 3ds female win would be nice.

Well, Ike technically already achieved that. I just don't want a repeat winner who also had a clone participating in the same gauntlet winning again.

Obviously Faye lost against Tharja because she got confused and thought she already beat Rhajat

That and she had less votes than both

Edited by Sunwoo

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Conveniently forgetting Ike and Ninian, I see. 

I should included "another" in my post. Sorry. Besides, I'm happy I supported Ninian and Ike. Ike stopped Camilla from winning again, and Ninian stopped F!Corrin from winning again even though I supported Summer Corrin in the summer gauntlet

3 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I want Sigurd to win but more than anything I want this gauntlet to be over so I can collect my feathers and throw more unnecessary upgrades at my favorites.

This is basically my sentiment as well. I'm at a little over 18,000 feathers right now, which'll let me give a nice upgrade to someone once this VG ends.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I just gave up one of my Joshuas for CD for Catria. Queen of the skies > tempest king in a hat.

I think it may be a bit late to show your support for team Catria, but I'm sure she appreciates the gesture all the same.

Sigurd, you fool, why did you rally so hard last hour?  You underperformed when you needed to do well, and you overperformed when you needed to hold.

Wow, how did we not get a multiplier? Did Team Sigurd WANT Tharja to win a second gauntlet? Seriously, that's just freaking sad and sucky. She doesn't deserve it at all, Sigurd deserves it way more...

EDIT: Not my favorite goth girl at all, so please don't speak for me.

Edited by Anacybele