New Heroes: Children of Fate

Elibean Spaceman

54 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Actually if he gets Gravity, it's pretty much a staff version of Brynhildr. Maybe better depending on what the effect of Gravity+ is.

if Dwyer gets in, i wonder if he'll be a butler instead and use a dagger. Staff probably makes more sense since he holds a staff in his art.

@NegativeExponents- aside from being the token cute design, she's actually smart and hardworking because she tries and makes cures and medicines for people. Maybe being the only Apocathery helps so she's more unique and not just a healer. Also maybe being Kaze's kid, who is also popular helps.

But if he get's Brynhildr, it'll probably be a powercreeped Brynhildr which can then be given to regular Leo!  Would explain why Forge isn't buffing it.

Though so long as he's the only colorless on the banner I won't mind him being a healer either.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

But could it be possible that we are under thinking it? I feel like "Fate" is a bit of a vague word that it could refer to Gen 2 Holy War or Gen 2 Awakening.

I'm pretty sure it's suppose to be meaning the Children are from the Fates' World similar to like how the Order of Heroes and the game usually refers to each of the other games' worlds by the subtitles like "World of Binding", "World of Mystery", "World of Awakening", "World of the Holy War", etc. But, I just wondered if the two could be either exclusives + which Kanas join from the Birthright's and Conquest's world (or it could take place around in the Revelations's world).

But, I think the ones that could be joining in the banner are probably:

Birthright:

• Female Kana
  • Kiragi and/or Shiro
  • Hisame and/or Asugi
  • Caeldori and/or Mitama

Conquest:

• Male Kana
  • Forrest and/or Siegbert
  • Ophelia, Soleil, and/or Nina
  • Percy

If it's together, I beat it be:

• One of the Kanas
  • One of the Royal Children (could be Forrest)
  • Midori
  • Dwyer

If there's four, and we assume two guys two girls, I hope for...

Forrest with Brynhildr

Kiragi with Fuijin Yumi

Ophelia with Missiletain

Midori with anything

The question is if they are going to use characters that are popular or characters that are more "important." As in, the royals children. But its also likely that they'd use both.

My guess is:

Kiragi with the Fujin Yumi
Siegbert with the Seigfried
Ophelia with Missletain
... any other girl from Hoshido. I can't really think of anyone in particular.

I don't have any hopes - I didn't recruit the children in my first playthroughs, and when I did, I never found them very interesting.

I would suspect Shiro with Raijinto, but I believe he is a spear user rather than sword.

Edited by Rex Glacies

9 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Why Fates children before Awakening children though?

Because aside from Shigure which is a special version, we don't have any Fates children yet.

Awakening has Lucina and the Awakening trio of retainers. And inigo if you count special units

Edited by mcsilas

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Because aside from Shigure which is a special version, we don't have any Fates children yet.

Awakening has Lucina and the Awakening trio of retainers. And inigo if you count special units

Well, the retainers aren't their Awakening versions and count towards Fates roster. Besides, Fates got more in the initial release.

Edited by Arthur97

On 11/17/2017 at 11:50 AM, Jingle Jangle said:

Caeldori (hoping she is not as slow as Subaki)

Subaki is not slow at all though, he is the perfect squire. Actually he has the same Speed all of the Cordelias, so Caeldori is bound for something similar in regards to her Spd. My hope is that her increased BST will give her much more attack than Subaki, and decrease like 2 of that Res adding even more on to Atk. Of course skills will help her out well, I really hope she gets Slaying Lance, so we don't just have to get off of Nephenee :'I

30 minutes ago, Logos said:

Subaki is not slow at all though, he is the perfect squire. Actually he has the same Speed all of the Cordelias, so Caeldori is bound for something similar in regards to her Spd. My hope is that her increased BST will give her much more attack than Subaki, and decrease like 2 of that Res adding even more on to Atk. Of course skills will help her out well, I really hope she gets Slaying Lance, so we don't just have to get off of Nephenee :'I

killing lance can be upgraded into slaying lance in the upcoming update.

Edited by silveraura25

2 hours ago, Logos said:

Oh I forgot that Subaki in Heroes is much faster his Fates counterpart.  

26 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I have an idea. What if the split the banner in two? Kiragi, Shiro, and F!Kana on one side, and Siegbert, Forrest, and M!Kana on the other, with them adding Shigure as a TT reward, or something like that.

i was expecting them to do something like that, but i get the feeling it'll be settled by popularity

6 hours ago, Poimagic said:

I have an idea. What if the split the banner in two? Kiragi, Shiro, and F!Kana on one side, and Siegbert, Forrest, and M!Kana on the other, with them adding Shigure as a TT reward, or something like that.

Not the first time such an idea got voiced here, and yes, that’s how I’d prefer it to go, Alm’s and Celica’s armies style.

Down with single 3-person banners already!

11 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Not the first time such an idea got voiced here, and yes, that’s how I’d prefer it to go, Alm’s and Celica’s armies style.

Down with single 3-person banners already!

Then again, you usually get the 4th unit for free. Plus, you spend less orbs. 3 man banners are welcome, for me at least.

On 18/11/2017 at 7:26 PM, DarkFalcon said:

From what I remember, the Fates children are more popular than most of the Awakening children.

....What ? I'm shocked by this.

Well, in any case, if there are only Fates children, my orbs are safe. I don't care about anyone...

1 hour ago, Ledrert said:

....What ? I'm shocked by this.

According to the popularity polls for Awakening and Fates, the Awakening kids generally ranked higher. 

According to the CYL results, the three most popular second generation characters are Owain (#37), Morgan (#46) and Severa (#47). The most popular child unit in Fates according to CYL is Selkie (#59). Those are the numbers we have to work with.

3 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Then again, you usually get the 4th unit for free. Plus, you spend less orbs. 3 man banners are welcome, for me at least.

But you got the fourth (or fifth/sixth/seventh as it used to be) one for free anyway, back in the days when we had regular GHBs and TT. It just feels like an excuse to add less people. I understand three person banners are better for pulling, but they feel less exciting imo. I'd rather have the characters introduced, personally. I've a lot of characters I really like that currently feel like they have no chance of being added any time soon. Even the semi-important ones like Geoffrey and Kent, seeing as I had always figured Geoffrey would be added with Elincia (still sore over that banner - Oscar without Kieran, Elincia without Geoffrey and Lucia... whhhhhy?!)

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

But you got the fourth (or fifth/sixth/seventh as it used to be) one for free anyway, back in the days when we had regular GHBs and TT. It just feels like an excuse to add less people. I understand three person banners are better for pulling, but they feel less exciting imo. I'd rather have the characters introduced, personally. I've a lot of characters I really like that currently feel like they have no chance of being added any time soon. Even the semi-important ones like Geoffrey and Kent, seeing as I had always figured Geoffrey would be added with Elincia (still sore over that banner - Oscar without Kieran, Elincia without Geoffrey and Lucia... whhhhhy?!)

I do agree that less units mean less hype, but you're more likely to get heroes as a f2p

11 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I do agree that less units mean less hype, but you're more likely to get heroes as a f2p

But less units on a banner means they're even less likely to drop them to 4*, so it doesn't really save anything.

They've drastically reduced the amount of free units - they've cut back on the GHBs that used to happen every fortnight. Only the TT seems to give one guaranteed hero currently once a month - we can't even be sure we'll get a new GHB once a month any more.

Edited by Cute Chao

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

But less units on a banner means they're even less likely to drop them to 4*, so it doesn't really save anything.

They've drastically reduced the amount of free units - they've cut back on the GHBs that used to happen every fortnight. Only the TT seems to give one guaranteed hero currently once a month - we can't even be sure we'll get a new GHB once a month any more.

Continuing off of this, we have only had 5 units dropped to 5 star since the Sacred Stones banner. I hope I counted right. 

And your right, I think the new rate might be 1 new GHB every 2 months, which is sad. But why are they being so stingy with this stuff. Probably because they try to rake in as much money as possible.