New Heroes: Children of Fate

Elibean Spaceman

I'm throwing a lot of my orbs at the 8% banner, but I'm most likely gonna summon for this banner too for Soleil. Shiro is gonna have high defense so I could use him as my blue tank, but other than that Soleil is the only one in this banner I truly want.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Hilda said:

I stumbled across this, and it fits perfectly well with the weapons the childrens got lol

5c740f09dda6fb3437d5b0e7c24e2153--fire-e

It's been ten minutes. I'm still laughing. 

Shiro: Imma beat ur ass and stick my badass spear stick thing up yours!

As for the heroes art, whomever did Shiro's did an amazing job. 

16 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I like that Rhajat at least has a different face from Tharja so that she doesn't look like a complete clone.

Think I'll just concentrate on the special 5-Star Summoning Event right now, though.

Yeah, as much as I hate her (and Tharja's) outfit, I love how her face is drawn. It's a really nice middle ground between "anime" and the super-realistic look of Arden/ Dorcas.

30 minutes ago, Logos said:

Shiro's and Rhajat's art make me want to not even care about this stupid 8(9 for me atm)% banner, and save up for their banner.

Right?

I don't even like Rhajat, but her art is on point.

Spoiler

Gamepedia has the 4 kids’ stats and learn sets up. Assuming the pages are accurate, Rhajat and Soleil are to drop down to 4-5* when the banner ends and Rhajat gets Savage Blow 3 at 4* and Soleil gets Drive Res 2 at 4*. All kids have high BSTs likely due to being children characters from Fates.

Information may not be accurate.

Edited by Roflolxp54

54 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:
  Hide contents

Gamepedia has the 4 kids’ stats and learn sets up. Assuming the pages are accurate, Rhajat and Soleil are to drop down to 4-5* when the banner ends and Rhajat gets Savage Blow 3 at 4* and Soleil gets Drive Res 2 at 4*. All kids have high BSTs likely due to being children characters from Fates.

Information may not be accurate.

ah yeah. i can skip this banner. but where are you getting the idea that the both of them will get downgraded? does it have something to do with legendary weapons?

EDIT: ahh, yes. skills unlocked at 4 stars

Edited by silveraura25

6 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

ah yeah. i can skip this banner. but where are you getting the idea that the both of them will get downgraded? does it have something to do with legendary weapons?

More by how their pages display them learning tier 3 skills at 4*. 

6 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

2 heroes from a new banner dropped down to 4 stars. at least at some point in the future i can get soleil and promote her

20 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

That is completely meaningless. Gamepedia listed Ayra as a 4-5* unit initially. The datamines don't give them any insider information about what star ratings characters will end up at.

I would want all the units on this banner, but Shiro and Siegbert are my, "I want these units." Soliel would be nice as Firesweep sword would be nice. A little sad Firesweep Sword didn't come with Kent, I would try for my waifu Rhajat, but I'm more focused on the main banner.

Siegbert is top target for me...

Can't say no to a character who either looks fun to pull off Eliwood's old build or Double Meme Sparrow shenanigans.

I hope I have good luck with Seigbert tomorrow.  I won't say no to Soleil, but if I get Siegbert first, I'll stop pulling Red.  I'll pull Blue at first, but if I start having bad luck, I'll just do Red.

37 pulls.

2 Siegbert [+Def, -Atk] and [+Def, -Spd]. 1 Shiro [+Atk, -HP]. 1 Soleil [+Def, -Res].

Okay. I'm satisfied. This banner likes me, but I'm running deathly low on budget after the Legendary Heroes banner.

Back to pulling for one more copy of Rhajat that hopefully is better than effectively neutral, and then I'm probably done for a week or two.... I hope.

Yes! I at least got some focus units within 3 summon sessions! Big contrast to the 8% banner.

Main gave me Soleil in 2nd summon session when there were no blues. Sadly she's +Def/-Spd.

Second account gave me the guy I was looking for in my 3rd session! Shiro's home! Sadly he's -Atk but +Spd.

Still, pretty happy I have them, natures be damned. At least I beat the desire sensor in some capacity this time. I really needed this after caving in for more 8% pulls.

got soleil on my free pull, I wasn't too interested in anyone on this banner, though soleil was the only one that I really wanted, I wasn't planning on pulling beyond the freebie so this is a very pleasant surprised. 

Edited by thecrimsonflash