New Heroes: Children of Fate

Elibean Spaceman

I got Siegbert after a lot of pulling. I really wanted him and Shiro.

I didn't want Soliel at all, so of course she was my first pulled 5* -.- If only she'd been Siegbert so I could focus my pulls on Shiro.

Debating whether to keep pulling. I'll decide eventually. Bit wary that an xmas banner will be coming up, most likely.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Prince Endriu said:

Cant really say I am impressed with the new heroes. True, they are strong as expected but dont seem to be much different than what came before - my barracks has too many sword users already. Wonder who is gonna be demoted - another green mage would be cool, though.

It's a safe bet that Soleil will be the one demoted, since of the three on the main banner, she's the only one without a legendary weapon.

I'd been hoping for Rhajat to get demoted, since a better Gronnwolf user sounds like fun now that it has more powerful variations, but I doubt that'll happen. We don't have any precedent for her situation beyond Ayra, but I do think it's enough of an indication of the pattern.

21 minutes ago, Othin said:

It's a safe bet that Soleil will be the one demoted, since of the three on the main banner, she's the only one without a legendary weapon.

I'd been hoping for Rhajat to get demoted, since a better Gronnwolf user sounds like fun now that it has more powerful variations, but I doubt that'll happen. We don't have any precedent for her situation beyond Ayra, but I do think it's enough of an indication of the pattern.

You are probably right. Tailtiu has been a nice surprise recently, though. Otherwise its mostly meh...

Just got Shiro for my free summon! He's DEF+, but also ATK- unfortunately. At least his attack will still be decent, and I have done pretty good with units that have ATK- (Tana and Julia, and I didn't even know they were ATK- at first)

1 hour ago, Othin said:

The notes at the bottom of the new banner notice no longer states that the units may be available at different rarities. I don’t think there will be any demotions this time around and IntSys may be moving towards no longer demoting any banner units.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Ayra has a unique weapon, which almost guarantees a character to remain 5-star exclusive at this point. I don't think that's much of a precedent to follow for a character without a unique weapon.

The only things Rhajat brings to the table are Keen Gronnwolf (which is currently limited to a Grand Hero Battle character) and Distant Def (which is currently limited to Celica and Performing Arts Olivia). And any popularity she has with the player base.

There isn't really a precedent, but at least she still has a chance of being lowered in rarity, unlike Shiro and Siegbert, who are basically locks on 5-star exclusive rarity.

I'm still hoping for Soleil to drop to 4-star rarity, though Firesweep Sword might keep her at 5-star exclusive rarity since there are a lot of units potentially waiting to take that off her hands.

I hope the devs don't be jerks (but they probably will be). We need more characters in the lower rarity summoning pools.

36 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

The notes at the bottom of the new banner notice no longer states that the units may be available at different rarities. I don’t think there will be any demotions this time around and IntSys may be moving towards no longer demoting any banner units.

Unless I'm too sleepy to translate correctly and missed a "not" somewhere in the text, it's still there in Japanese for both the Children of Fate and the Enduring Love Block A banners.

Heck, Block B has the same message for Dorcas (since the banner began before Dorcas was added to the regular summoning pool).

28 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I’m still hoping for Soleil to drop to 4-star rarity, though Firesweep Sword might keep her at 5-star exclusive rarity since there are a lot of units potentially waiting to take that off her hands.

I hope the devs don't be jerks (but they probably will be). We need more characters in the lower rarity summoning pools.

If Roderick is a skill inheritance god, then Soleil is more than likely right by his side. Their kits are similar—Firesweep + Drive Skill—so I’d be really surprised if Soleil stayed 5*.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Ayra has a unique weapon, which almost guarantees a character to remain 5-star exclusive at this point. I don't think that's much of a precedent to follow for a character without a unique weapon.

The only things Rhajat brings to the table are Keen Gronnwolf (which is currently limited to a Grand Hero Battle character) and Distant Def (which is currently limited to Celica and Performing Arts Olivia). And any popularity she has with the player base.

There isn't really a precedent, but at least she still has a chance of being lowered in rarity, unlike Shiro and Siegbert, who are basically locks on 5-star exclusive rarity.

I'm still hoping for Soleil to drop to 4-star rarity, though Firesweep Sword might keep her at 5-star exclusive rarity since there are a lot of units potentially waiting to take that off her hands.

Unless I'm too sleepy to translate correctly and missed a "not" somewhere in the text, it's still there in Japanese for both the Children of Fate and the Enduring Love Block A banners.

Heck, Block B has the same message for Dorcas (since the banner began before Dorcas was added to the regular summoning pool).

Huh, at least in English the message is there on the gauntlet banner but absent on the Fates banner. Hopefully this is just an oversight rather than a harbinger of things to come.