163 members have voted

1. 1. What colors are you pulling?

• Red
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Colorless
    • IM SUMMONING ALL CAUSE I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY FRICKING ORBS
    • HA Im not pulling from this! JOKES ON YOU

IS wants to grab all your money so they're making a week long banner (I think it's one week anyway) with 8% focus rate, which they announced in the FEH Channel thing on the 14th of this month, here.

Here are the people to get you to whale focus units:

Screenshot_20171116-112006_01.jpg?width=

be0d1f2.jpg?width=441&height=127

Fjorm, stats and skills. She has 164 bst and an exclusive special. Her base atk and spd are kinda ick

It looks kinda nice..... except for spring xan being a total dud. Take comfort in that carrot lance is getting refinement buffs.

Who are you going to be pulling for? Do you like this idea/banner? What do you think of the unit choices? Does this mean other seasonal units may come in the future? 
Also another chance to get Ayra is nice, seeing as your "pity breakers" are only going to be Ike and Celica anyway (@Rezzy No more Seliph this time!).

Couple of numbers and things to note:

• There is a 34% chance of getting a 5 star unit on your first full pull.
  • Percentage increases by .5% and not .25% (which means 35.08% at 8.5% pity rate, and 37.5% at 9% pity rate).
  • The chances of NOT getting a 5 star in three full pulls is 26%.
  • Book 2 Chapters 1 and 2 will give 30 orbs, possibly 40 if there are Lunatic quests. 8 more for Chain Challenge. If there are 40 orbs, you would only need seven more orbs (55) to do 3 full pulls (since the first summon is free and would cost 5).
  • December 1st comes while the banner is up, so you have December quest orbs to pour in as well.
  • Sniping on this banner is still an option, but may not be worth the lost potential of full pulls.

I am not one for spending money, but if anyone wants to "support the game", this is the banner to buy orbs on. Just sayin'

Thanks to @Callisto for the percentage numbers. You're the babe :p

Edited by Arcanite
I screwed up something

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wishlist for this banner is Deirdre, maybe some merges for Fjorm, then Ayra and Celica.

So my priority will be green > blue > red. EDIT: Haha lol no, blue has Xander and Caeda. Green > red > blue it is then. Or not.

But wait and see Camilla lay that egg in my barracks. Naga damn it, Camilla, don’t you dare.

Also don’t forget 1st of December is within the banner’s week, so it’s even more orbs from the December quests!

Edited by Vaximillian

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

There's no option for none :(

If you don't want to pull then what are you doing in this topic

I can add it in~ Even so I find it a tad ridiculous and impressive that you have everyone on this banner LOL kudos

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Also don’t forget 1st of December is within the banner’s week, so it’s even more orbs from the December quests!

ILL EDIT IT

Just now, Arcanite said:

If you don't want to pull then what are you doing in this topic

I can add it in~ Even so I find it a tad ridiculous and impressive that you have everyone on this banner LOL kudos

ILL EDIT IT

Sorry, I don't have everyone on the banner. Just the ones I wanted ^.^

I'm sort of a semi-whale, not a mega one, so I'd rather hoard my orbs for more pretty guys, like the shallow fangirl I am :D

Aaaand mostly to wish people luck and see what other people are voting for... and also see if anyone else is abstaining xD

But mostly 'cos I'm an awkward beggar

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Sorry, I don't have everyone on the banner. Just the ones I wanted ^.^

Hmm fair enough. I'd say merges are great, but that's only if you're being a whale of all whales, which you aren't

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm sort of a semi-whale, not a mega one, so I'd rather hoard my orbs for more pretty guys, like the shallow fangirl I am :D

Aaaand mostly to wish people luck and see what other people are voting for... and also see if anyone else is abstaining xD

But mostly 'cos I'm an awkward beggar

Im kinda thinking that most will try since this is too good to pass up and the only unit on this banner that is "bad" is Sprin Xan. You actually cannot lose on this banner!

5 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I'LL SUMMON ALL COLORS BABY

THATS WHAT IM FRICKING TALKIN ABOUT MAN

LETS GET LIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

4 minutes ago, Gebby said:

Genny Emblem here I fucking come

Also maybe Lyn or Bridelia, but my dream is Genny Emblem

If you can manage to have a full team of Gennys, I'd be surprised

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Im kinda thinking that most will try since this is too good to pass up and the only unit on this banner that is "bad" is Sprin Xan. You actually cannot lose on this banner!

Yeah, this is what scares me off pulling blue. I want merges for Fjorm, but I don’t want to accidentally get Xander or Caeda. At least Hector is good (understatement of the year right here).

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hmm fair enough. I'd say merges are great, but that's only if you're being a whale of all whales, which you aren't

So who are you aiming for? I'll cheer you on in the background :D

Aye, I don't try for merges since I'm more into the characters themselves. Besides, I'm awful at tactics, etc, so I'd never be a big hitter -.-

And I reckon they included Spring Xander because of Live for Honour, or w/e it's called. Badge farming has become more valuable :D Although I suppose Halloween Henry had it recently, too.

I desperately want Swift Sparrow, Wrathful Staff and Distant Defence so colourless and reds for me... The worst pity breaker would actually be Bride Cordelia for me she has nothing good to give.

I'll pull on everything except Blue, but I'll give my thoughts on all the heroes.

• RED
    • Celica - I did not pull her in the past, so I definitely want to pull her now.
    • Ike - I want a better IV set, but the more merges, the better.
    • Ayra - Cause why not?!
  • BLUE
    • Fjorm - We get a free one, so pulling her is not top priority. Extra for SI(if possible) and Merges would be nice.
    • Spring Xander - I don't care for the seasonal units, so no go here. SI only if pulled.
    • Bride Caeda - Same as Xander, don't really care for the seasonal units.
  • GREEN
    • Hector - More for merges and SI. Distant Counter would be amazing to give to a lot of units.
    • Deirdre - I got a -Atk one earlier, so a better IV would be nice.
    • Spring Camilla - I really don't want her, because I don't care for the Seasonal Units, and especially her. So, either Send Home or SI.
  • COLORLESS
    • Brave Lyn - Merges and SI. :)
    • Bride Cordelia - I don't care for the seasonal units, but I might make an exception for her. She is probably the best/ favorite of the seasonal units. 
    • Genny - Definitely want to pull for her. Give Wrathful staff to my Lucius is the main use. But I do Like Genny, so if I get two, that would be awesome.

And when I say Seasonal Units I mean from the Spring, Bride, Summer banner. The Performing Arts banner is different.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah, this is what scares me off pulling blue. I want merges for Fjorm, but I don’t want to accidentally get Xander or Caeda. At least Hector is good (understatement of the year right here).

Meh, I don't really care. Sure, Xan stinks but but as Cute Chao pointed out

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I reckon they included Spring Xander because of Live for Honour

People are gonna need it. I want to put it on my Serra or maybe even a dancer I have so I won't have to lug Henry around all the time XD

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

So who are you aiming for? I'll cheer you on in the background :D

Aye, I don't try for merges since I'm more into the characters themselves. Besides, I'm awful at tactics, etc, so I'd never be a big hitter -.-

I guess I didn't make it obvious enough, but IM PULLING FOR EVERYTHING CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO WAST MAH ORBSSSSSS!!! I have nothing to lose~ Plus a 26% chance of getting nothing seems pretty crazy. I think I'm just gonna do 3 full pulls then stop.

Who needs tactics when your +10 Hector wins the whole map :Kappa:

4 minutes ago, ruruo said:

The worst pity breaker would actually be Bride Cordelia for me she has nothing good to give.

She can give her beautiful stats and expert brave bow usage~

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Meh, I don't really care. Sure, Xan stinks but but as Cute Chao pointed out

People are gonna need it.

Badges are the last thing I’m in need of.

Argh. A dilemma. Fjorm (with chance for Xander and Caeda) or Ayra or Celica (with chance for either and Ike)? Choosing is hard, and orbs aren’t unlimited!

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Badges are the last thing I’m in need of.

Argh. A dilemma. Fjorm (with chance for Xander and Caeda) or Ayra or Celica (with chance for either and Ike)? Choosing is hard, and orbs aren’t unlimited!

There is no dilemma

just pour in your frickin orbs LOL

I’ll summon for all colors. I’m missing every character in that banner except spring Camilla and Genny. A chance of getting Xander and Hector is a chance I’ll take. Would’ve liked Charlotte but I guess I’ll never get her. Aside from that getting a better spring Camilla and some extra Gennys for wrathful staff would be great.

I'M GOING ALL IN! 

I want every hero her except for S!Xander but hey 1 pity breaker vs 2 blues I want (Caeda please be +Spd this time). Even the ones I have need a better nature or are fantastic SI fooder so it's a win/win. It helps that the other banner seems to be Fates kids whom IDGAF about.

If my luck is bad I may have to spend another $40 on orbs.

Edited by Alexmender

Of the ones on the list, i only have Ike and Ayra. So i'm gonna be pulling from every color. Fjorm is low priority though but that's because we get a free version of her regardless.

I do wonder how they'll tie that into the plot though. Fjorm's the only OC to be summonable.

In order by priority:

I'm pulling blue for a +10 Fjorm even if I already have a +10 Bride Caeda. Xander is meh, but I'll manage.

Green is stacked to the teeth. I'll be pulling green, as well, though probably only until I get the 4 copies of Camilla needed to +10 her.

I'll pull colorless until I max out a Cordelia since I'm only 3 copies away from a +10. I kind of wish Bride Lyn were on this banner instead of Brave Lyn so that I could pull for Dazzling Staff (which is going to be useful now that status staves are getting significantly buffed), but whatever.

Red is pretty meh. I suppose I could pull, though, but it's not a priority. I'll see how my wallet looks.

Edited by Ice Dragon

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

She can give her beautiful stats and expert brave bow usage~

I know it's crazy not to want her, but I have a hot box of garbage to work on *cough*nilesodinsethroderickcamus*cough* :'DD 

I'll pull everything but blue. I have Xander and don't care about a better Caeda or Fjorn. My Caeda's +res -def and I barely even use her, and the free Fjorn's good enough.

I only don't have a Celica, Deirdre, or Genny, and the other 2 units on those colors would all be nice to get merges on, + Hector for DC fodders.

Priority would be colorless for a +atk Cordelia, but that's a pipe dream even on this banner.

Can't wait to BUY A PLANE TICKET FOR EACH OF MY FRICKIN ORBS

I have none of the three greenies, 2 of the greys, and 1 each of red and blue (Ike and the freebie Fjorm from Story), so I'll probably full pull every time there are two or less greys at least until I can start checking off these names. Genny is the only grey I'm missing, but my cordelia is already an optimal nature, and even though I didn't use my freebie on Brave Lyn, the one that I pulled was still neutral nature. My specific goal for the banner is S!Xander, S!Camilla, and B!Ceada since there are no guarantees when it comes to seasonal units returning. Just those three with awful natures would leave me satisfied since this banner is presumably only around for a week.

I've been saving orbs since the start of November in case of another seasonal banner at the end of the month, 116 at the moment and I still haven't done any of the BHB's 9. That's how crazy our orb income is these days. I've also been trying and failing to catch up on the three most recent Squad Assaults for another small boost

Edited by Glennstavos