1. 1. What colors are you pulling?

• Red
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Colorless
    • IM SUMMONING ALL CAUSE I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY FRICKING ORBS
    • HA Im not pulling from this! JOKES ON YOU

Red>Colorless>Green>Blue

Red has the most units I don't have and want so I want to pull for that one first, Colorless is in a similar boat but since I already have Brave Lyn it's not as much of a priority, and Green has Spring Camilla who could be useful for my Flier Emblem team I'm trying to build and I could use another Hector. With Blue, they don't have anyone I really want (or will get from the guaranteed summon) so they're the lowest priority for me.  

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one can’t wait to get like five Brave!Lyns before getting a single Bridelia since the gacha knows exactly what I do and do not want. Anyways, I’ll be pulling from all colors since each has at least one hero I don’t have with Bridelia and Spring!Camilla being the most desired. Getting any of Celica, Bride!Caeda, Spring!Xander, Deirdre or Genny (the others I don’t have) is simply a bonus and if Brave!Lyn truly knows what’s good for her then she’ll stay the hell away from my summoning circles.

I'll be sniping red for Celica and Ayra. I already have an Ike I'm perfectly happy with, but getting heavy blade fodder isn't the worst thing in the world.

I don't really care about merges on Fjorn]m, and the other blue units seem kind of meh, so that's easy. I also already have Hector, Lyn and Cordelia, so I should be able to leave those colors alone as well. I hope.

I would love to pull all orbs but I can't, I have to go for the reds to make sure I get Ayra. I've spent in total probably a 100 orbs on her banner and I didn't manage to get her so it's now or never. Even if I somehow fail to pull Ayra I can still get Ike or Celica who are both great characters and Ike is one of my favorite units that I still need to get so red it is!

I thought Bride Lyn was the Lyn on the banner, but it is Brave Lyn?  Anyway I will be pulling all colors with the highest priority to green, the only unit I have on the banner is brave Lyn and I want most of these units.  This will be the first time I will be doing full pulls on a banner since the SS one.

Everything but blue (why did it have to be Xander and not Charlotte?), with green as my main focus. I need a flying mage and I could use more green mages in general, and I have a few units that would love DC from Hector. I have all of the reds, but I'd love a Celica and Ayra with better natures (Celica's +hp -res which isn't terrible but Ayra is +hp -atk) and Ike wouldn't say no to more merges. I really want Genny, but both of the archers would be nice. 

27 minutes ago, ruruo said:

I know it's crazy not to want her, but I have a hot box of garbage to work on *cough*nilesodinsethroderickcamus*cough* :'DD 

Niles and odin what th

36 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'll see how my wallet looks.

While you're at it, can you pay my rent?

19 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I for one can’t wait to get like five Brave!Lyns before getting a single Bridelia 

How is that a bad thing?!

2 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I thought Bride Lyn was the Lyn on the banner, but it is Brave Lyn?  Anyway I will be pulling all colors with the highest priority to green, the only unit I have on the banner is brave Lyn and I want most of these units.  This will be the first time I will be doing full pulls on a banner since the SS one.

eyyy that's what i'm talkin about. Full pulls forever~ Don't bother with the other scrubs who are sniping

Yes it's brave lyn. If it were bride lyn colorless would be.... kinda nyeh since itd be 2 healers and a bow and not 2 bows and a healer

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

eyyy that's what i'm talkin about. Full pulls forever~ Don't bother with the other scrubs who are sniping

Yes it's brave lyn. If it were bride lyn colorless would be.... kinda nyeh since itd be 2 healers and a bow and not 2 bows and a healer

I saw too many wedding dresses the first time I watched the trailer, but brave Lyn is fine with me, merges are always nice.

Edited by EricaofRenais

3 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I saw too many wedding dresses the first time I watched the trailer, but brave Lyn is fine with me, merges are always nice.

Not to mention swift sparrow fodder~

Also Here are Fjorm's stats and skills if anyone wants to know more about her

be0d1f2.jpg?width=441&height=127

Quality is kinda bad though

anyway, she gets Drive Atk and Atk Def bond too! Not to mention shield pulse and her exclusive Ice Mirror

I'll add it to the OP

My main priority is Spring Camilla, since I missed her last time, and she has proven to be an amazing unit.

I'm thinking of sniping green first, then doing full pulls... But doing full pulls might be a better idea.  All of the characters are so good!  Hmm...

I'm only missing S-Camilla and B-Caeda.  Extra Hectors and Gennys for skill inheritance would be lovely.  Hell, even Ike for Aether, Celica for DD, and Dierdre for QR would be welcome as well.  

This banner is going to be awesome!  

More tips for the list. Tempest Trial on Tuesday and two days before the banner is Quests with Alfonse. Who's ready to Open the Way!? :V

Also those quests for Arena, AA, and Weapon Refinery might have some orbs? They gotta have some incentive.

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

How is that a bad thing?!

I hate Lyn and in addition to that, her bride counterpart had the audacity to show up in Bridelia’s place back in June. If her Brave counterpart does the same and she probably will knowing how my “luck” can sometimes work, you might not hear back from me as I probably will have drowned in my own salt.

Green>Red>Blue.
Deirdre merges, DC for Camilla and S.Camilla merges. I with every 5* on the green color.
Red is for repairing my Ayra (spe-) and getting Celica so that I can give Distant Def to A.Tiki.
I only draw blue if there is no Red and Green. In case Fjorm is there.
For now I should have at least 160-180 orbs to spend on this banner.

Edited by Stroud

9 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

More tips for the list. Tempest Trial on Tuesday and two days before the banner is Quests with Alfonse. Who's ready to Open the Way!? :V

Also those quests for Arena, AA, and Weapon Refinery might have some orbs? They gotta have some incentive.

Wait?! The Alfonse quests are before the banner? Here I'm sitting at 50k feathers and a 2* Alfonse. Maybe I'll give him his Brave Sword+ set and finally make him a 5*.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

I've been over budget for the past 3 months due to F/GO, so no.

You should know better

You know gacha rule number 1. Only one gacha at a time smh 

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I hate Lyn and in addition to that, her bride counterpart had the audacity to show up in Bridelia’s place back in June. If her Brave counterpart does the same and she probably will knowing how my “luck” can sometimes work, you might not hear back from me as I probably will have drowned in my own salt.

Hey, if you want to let character hate blind you then that's you I guess

How can you hate the best unit in the game????!!!!? 

I don't need the blue focus units (got already 2 carrots), but I need blue 3*/4* fodder (Shanna, Subaki, Cordelia). The other focus colors have amazing units I'm missing (Ayra, Ike, Cordelia) or units I need for SI (Ayra, Ike, Hector, Lyn). 

Will the pity rate return to 3% after the first focus pull?

Edited by mampfoid

Highest priority is green since I want a lot of hectors. Just give me all the hectors. I also missed out on bumilla and wouldn't mind a deirdre either, since i didn't get her.

When no green, I'm pulling red. Want more Ayra merges. 

if no green or red it'll be blue at low pity and colorless at high pity bc at low pity i want blue fodder and reinhardt 4*s more but as 5*s i'd rather get pitybroke by any of the colorless than any of the blues.

Lets see I don't have Celica, Caeda, Xander, Camilla, or Cordelia.

My Ayra is a very poor boon/bane so a better Ayra would be nice. Ike wouldn't be terrible but I wouldn't love to have some spares. Reds 4/5. Mostly because everyone there has skills I would like to have a stock of. Distant Defense, Swift Sparrow, Aether and Heavy Blade. Obviously I would need more than one Celica to be pulled to have distant defense for folks.

Blues would seem to be my strongest since I lack all three. However, I don't really want any in particular. Obviously for collection purposes I would want to catch them, but 3/5 in my opinion.

Greens. As an armor lover extra Hectors are never looked down upon. Deirdre I really like so, yes please. And Camilla is the Green Flier. I really want my Red/Blue/Green flying mage team. Of course with the way Halloween is going I will miss out on Nowi. :(. Still 5/5. Green is just awesome. Blue may have more limited units in its lineup, but still can't compare to green.

Colorless. I lack a Cordelia and I started spending in this game to get her in the first place. So heck yeah am I pulling colorless. Getting a Genny that isn't Attack bane would be nice and getting some Brave Ladies couldn't hurt. Good skills and good unit. 5/5.

So my focus is going to be Colorless and Green. However, I'll likely do full pulls at least until my collection is filled in each category.