1. 1. What colors are you pulling?

• Red
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Colorless
    • IM SUMMONING ALL CAUSE I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY FRICKING ORBS
    • HA Im not pulling from this! JOKES ON YOU

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

There is a 34% chance of NOT getting a 5 star unit on your first full pull.

That got reversed somewhere.

There is a 34% chance of getting a 5-star unit on your first full pull:

P(getting a 5-star) = 8%
P(not getting a 5-star) = 100% - P(getting a 5-star) = 92%
P(not getting a 5-star 5 times in a row) = P(not getting a 5-star) ^ 5 = 92% ^ 5 = 66%
P(getting at least 1 5-star in 5 tries) = 100% - P(not getting a 5-star 5 times in a row) = 100% - 66% = 34%

If you fail to get a 5-star, subsequent sessions have:

8.5% 5-star rate → 35.9% chance of getting at least 1 5-star
9% → 37.6%
9.5% → 39.3%
10% → 41.0%
10.5% → 42.6%
11% → 44.2%

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks kinda nice..... except for spring xan being a total dud. Take comfort in that carrot lance is getting refinement buffs.

Im kinda thinking that most will try since this is too good to pass up and the only unit on this banner that is "bad" is Spring Xan.

What? Spring Xander is a free 1k Feathers! You'd pass that up for Carrot Lance?! Am I just the only player in this game who has difficulty getting all the Feathers he needs or something?

30 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

How can you hate the best unit in the game????!!!!? 

What? He never said anything about Wrys.

As for me, I'm on the fence. Whether I go for Blues is almost entirely dependent on whether Fjorm can be dropped for SI - I already have one stupid Carrot Lance to keep for the sake of saying I have him, and even he might be sacked on the altar of Feathers so that Est can shine on, and Caeda's got no special place in my heart, so meh. Red's ok, I'll come out on top with any of those Units, but none of them are replacing Our Boi™ on my Defense team because the only Unit that may ever do that is my Palla. Green's all great, I won't say no to a second Deirdre, or a Spring Camilla, and who would say no to Hector looking at it from a tactical standpoint?! Meanwhile, Colorless hell is no longer, not for this Banner - get me dat Wrathful Staff fo Sakura!

I need...

Celica. Please come home, Alm is waiting!

Xander and Caeda as I missed them last time. 

Camilla as I missed her too...

Brave!Lyn as I wasn't able to summon her...

Another Hector would be nice for DC.

47 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hey, if you want to let character hate blind you then that's you I guess

How can you hate the best unit in the game????!!!!? 

Because it’s Lyn. I don’t give a damn if she’s god tier. I’ll begrudgingly use her when she inevitably drops in but I won’t be happy about it.

11 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

What? He never said anything about Wrys.

Wrys >>>>> Brave!Lyn

I’d have struck that through, but that would imply I’m joking.

As someone who typically pulls for characters I like, rather that characters that might be particularly good in terms of stats or skills or what-have-you, the only unit that seems particularly desirable to me on this banner is Genny, and I already have her. I think I'll just pull green for my free pull, and then save my orbs for the Fates banner.

A lot interests me but I'm only planning to pull until I get a unit to break the 8% initial rate for now so I'm not saving orbs for it.

Will be pulling green as I've still yet to pull an Hector and I really want Spring Camilla. Any of both would be great. Deirdre I don't have either but I feel she is rather redundant consider I have a Julia+1.

1 hour ago, kirauza343 said:

Everything but blue (why did it have to be Xander and not Charlotte?)

Agreed! I wanted Charlotte so much back in the bridal banner. I got Cordelia... so I can't complain, but I really hope Charlotte gets a revival at some point!
As for my pulls, I'll definitely pull green as Deirdre is my personal "worst" pull, and she's still extremely good. Have never gotten Hector so that would be amazing (I like Sheena but...), and Spring Camilla is a cool green flying magic unit!

Red as well because Ike is my "worst" possible pull and my only Ike (who kicks all sorts of butt regardless) has literally his worst IV set at -Atk/+Res.

Blue... has Fjorm. The others would be okay as new units but I've heard they're not great, so blue will be of low priority for me.

As for colorless, I am blessed to have Bridal Cordelia with an amazing nature and I got B!Lyn as my choice pull, and while I wouldn't particularly mind either of them, I would prefer having a new and unique unit in Genny.

So yeah! My priority would be Green > Red > Colorless > Blue. I'm saving orbs and that monstrous 8% rate will hopefully get to work! :D Good luck everyone!

Edited by Grandosco
Put everything in quotes rather than just the quote. Whoops!

Definitely pulling colorless for Lyn and Cordelia. I got 2 Bride Lyn's last time so I would like a Cordelia this time. I don't have any of the red focus units so I might go for that as well. I might pull for greens too. I need DB3 and TA3 so pretty sure I'm gonna pull red and colorless. 

41 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

A lot interests me but I'm only planning to pull until I get a unit to break the 8% initial rate for now so I'm not saving orbs for it.

You don't "break" the 8% initial rate. It just resets back to 8%. The reset rate and the initial rate are the same thing.

The Hero Fest banners, for example, reset to 5%/3% every time you pulled a 5-star.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Holy. Are you serious. Maybe I SHOULD be saving my orbs then.

Didn't the past hero banners that started at 5% go back to the usual 3% after the first 5* pull?

Edited by Vince777

Red and green have equal priority for me. I really really want a non -atk Ike and in general I need more merged for him so he doesn’t drop off too far in arena points. Another Celica that isn’t -spd would be nice but not nessary and I don’t know someone else might want Distant Def. Arya I still have mixed feelings about... in all likelihood she would get leveled to fourty and then give Swift Sparrow to Soren.

I’ve wanted Hector for months and I regret not trying for him the last time he was on a banner. I won’t say no to more Derdrie’s and Spring Camilla can donate her weapon to Soren for a meme build. (When oh when will a mage flyer I like be released?) 

Colorless comes next, I still don’t have Brave Lyn and dang it I want her! Genny is cool and more than one Genny would mean I could give Lucius Rathful Staff and give him back a little bit of his dignity. Bridelia is the only one I don’t really want. I don’t care that she’s one of the best archers, if she shows up Leon gets a meme bow. 

I have next to no reason to pull blue. Don’t have or want Xander. Caeda is the one I’m most interested in from blue but she’s pretty low priority. I really really like Fjorm’s name but that’s about all she has going for her at the moment. 

Blue: Don't care for any of them tbh, so skipping this

Colorless: If staff users do end up good (though I doubt it) Genny might be nice. Bride Cordelia is nice, Brave Lyn is cool for merges/SI I guess, I might pull this.

Green: I still need Hector so that's nice, I already have Deirdre so that's less nice and I really don't care for Spring Camilla. I will probably pull this, but only really want one of them

Red:

Ike- Don't have him yet, nice for SI as well

Celica- Have her, might be nice for SI, but not amazing

Ayra- Still don't have her, she's extremely powerful, I love FE4, so red will be my focus.

Man, I really want Arya, but I already have Ike and THREE Celicas. If I get another Celica I'm seriously gonna snap

Blue seems like the best pull for me since I missed out on Spring Xander and Bride Caeda, but we get Fjorm for free so idk

Green is the other best color to pull for me, as well. I already have Hector but getting another one for SI purposes ain't bad PLUS I don't have Deidre and Spring Camilla would be great as the only flying mage i have a chance at getting her

Colorless... I do want Genny and Bride Cordelia but if I get another Brave Lyn I'm gonna cry

Well, this banner's gonna separate a lot of people from their money.

I'm so gonna be pulling Red on this banner, since I don't have any of those 3 Focus units and I want all of 'em (Ike (good unit & has Heavy Blade, which I'm sure other units might desire at some point) and Celica (DISTANT DEF! DISTANT DEF! Also she looks like a pretty good mage in her own right, but primarily I wanna get multiples so I have a Celica for using and also fodder for DISTANT DEF) are two units I wanted before, but never thought I could pull so didn't try for them (For Ike's banner I went for Titania/Soren, for Celica's I went after Genny)): as for Ayra... I have Mia, so she isn't needed, but I still kinda want).
Also probably gonna pull Colorless, since Genny is a focus here and I want more of her (and Bridelia and Brave Lyn would be pretty good consolation prizes... even if Lyn's presence on this banner just screams WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK ROY).
As for Blue, I already have Spring Xander (I don't see why everyone's saying he's so bad, he's been decent enough for me, and it probably wouldn't be terrible to have more Carrot Lances, especially since it'll be getting some sort of upgrade via the Weapon Refinery thing... still not someone I need more of, but I don't think he'd be terrible to get here either) and Bride Caeda (I finished training her up recently, but I don't see any reason to get more of her... probably the worst consolation focus character on this banner, at least for me), and will be getting Fjorm for free, so I don't see any reason to go for this unless Fjorm has inheritable skills that I need (she probably won't tho, so most likely not bothering with this unless I get a Blue-Green or 5-Blue session).
And finally, there is Green. I don't care for the selection on Green. Hector is okay, but not someone I need. Deirdre and Spring Camilla I already have, and have no desire for more of. So yeah, not gonna bother with Greens unless I somehow get a 5-Green session.

So, gonna go Red (I WANT ALL OF THEM, AND ALSO MULTIPLE CELICAS) > Colorless (GIVE ME MANY GENNYS, ELISE WANTS WRATHFUL STAFF AND ALSO I WANT +ATK) >>>>> Blue (Already have or will have all of them, but maybe extra Fjorms would be something I want? She looks good, and it's not like getting Spring Xander would be a bad consolation prize either, and who knows? Maybe I'd get Mae/Tailtiu/Oscar/other-4-Star-Blue-I-don't-have) > Green (No reason to go for this one, Hector's not that compelling) on this one.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

@Arcanite I plan to pull Greens.  I want a SCamilla that isn't - Atk, and if I get the other two, that would be great, too.  I can replace the Hector I sacrificed for Titania.  Hopefully, I can get more Titanias to merge, too.  I need to fix the fact that Seliph is my highest merger now.  I wonder if Divine Tyrfing would make him viable.

Was really hopeful for Sigurd to be in this banner but we have Ayra instead, so more motivation to save orbs.

If anything, I want to pull for some Hectors (like I’ve always done in his banners). But I will be quite mad if SCamilla gets in the way instead.

The odds on this banner are too good to pass up. My main aim is for the Blues since I'm 0/3 on the available units (not including the fjree Fjorm), plus two of them have limited availability so I might as well try while I can. Regarding the others:

Reds:
Ike - I already got him, but biases are biases so I certainly won't complain about another one should I get one.
Celica - She's one of the Red units I've really been wanting for a while now so she's my most wanted pull from the Reds.
Ayra - I have a better chance of getting her now so that's nice I guess.

Greens:
Hector - Already got him, but another one would be great for build experimenting or reluctant Distant Counter fodder.
Deirdre - I'm kind of surprised she was chosen, but she was the one I wanted most of the Holy Wars banner so I'm glad I can get another easy go at her.
Spring Camillfa - She's a Flying Tome user. She's a seasonal unit that I don't have. She's definitely someone I hope to get.

Greys:
Brave Lyn - I already have her, but getting one that's not -ATK would be greatly appreciated.
Genny - Beep, beep, I want that sheep. She's currently the (non-seasonal) unit on the top of my "want to pull" list. Also, Staff buffs + Wrathful Staff ftw!
Bridal Cordelia - Again, a seasonal unit. Plus, I absolutely love her design. I'm really glad she was chosen to get yanked out of the vault, if only for some time.

I’ve gone two months without spending, but this is making me want to relapse. Ike is my white whale, so I’m going for him while hoping for an upgrade to my +Spd -Atk Ayra.  That boon/bane combo is actually working out fairly well, but that -Atk bothers me more than it should. 

I’ve been too good at avoiding colorless for the lifetime of the game, so I’m happy to have an excuse to pull from it. 

I have Hector and Spring Camilla, and Julia is enough to help me avoid greens. I also have a Bride Caeda and Spring Xander does nothing. If it had been Charlotte I would have tried for something better than my +3 +Hp -Res one. 

For anyone interested, you can test your luck on the Gamepress Summon Simulator: https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-summon-simulator They've been jumping the gun on some of these banners. Fun fact: I had one summon session with some bad luck and managed to get a pity rate of almost 20%. :Joshua:

I think I've finally decided that I'm going to try to limit myself to spending 50-60 orbs, focusing on green and colorless. More than likely, I won't be super tempted to pull from the Fates banner. Forrest might be tempting if he's a red horse cav... And Kiragi might be tempting if he's better Takumi. But I doubt there will be another banner i'll want to pull from for the rest of the year which gives me some time to save. On this banner Deirdre and Ayra are the only non-seasonal units I don't have. I really don't want to pull red though because I don't need more Ikes or Celicas. Hector however could give DC to a few units for funsies, and I wouldn't be heart-broken if I got a Spring Camilla. Sure...I don't like her and I'd much rather run Minerva on Flier Emblem, but mage variety is good I guess. Deirdre is priority though. For colorless, I mostly want Genny. Two Gennys to be precise. I want to give Wrathful Staff to Maria and Lachesis... I have one spare Genny right now, but I'm saving her in case Rhys gets released...But getting Bride Cordelia or Brave Lyn wouldn't be terrible either. 

The only seasonal unit I have of this bunch is Xander. >.> Don't want him. He worked well on a meme team, but that's about it.