• IM SUMMONING ALL CAUSE I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY FRICKING ORBS
    • HA Im not pulling from this! JOKES ON YOU

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I should add a question to the poll:

How many 5 stars will Rezzy summon that are -Atk before she gets a non-minus attack Scam.

We should set the over/under at 3.

2 minutes ago, Thany said:

Its so odd people not wanting bunny xander when having a badge skill for easy grinding would be handy as back up....

Well in my case I have a Halloween Henry, so that covers my easy grinding. But I will still summon on the blue for a stronger Fjorm and bride Cadea. Bunny Xander is a bonus for my completionist needs 

12 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I mean you can throw him away, but feathers come pretty easy... I never felt like a 5 star should be thrown away for no reason

The thing is Xander does literally nothing for me - I already have Berkut, who is leagues ahead of Spring Xander for Cavalry Units I'd want to use, and Catria, Est, and Valter, all of whom I'd rather use than Xander as well. I don't do Training Tower enough to be really concerned about Live for Honor, and there are a bunch of Lances better than a giant carrot. Heck, we're getting a better Lance Unit for free at the same time the Summon Pool starts, so why would I keep Spring Xander? He's outclassed to me by almost every Lance Unit I have, and some non-Lance Units to boot - I'd rather field Gwendolyn than Spring Xander, or play two Red or Green Units instead of one of each color. Same with my Sanaki - I got her to Level 40 to hear the conversation, and then she got benched because I have other Units I would rather use if called upon to use a Red Tome, like Lilina, Henry, and Sophia. If a Unit is just sitting there taking up space and I don't plan to use them for Skill Inheritance or battles, why wouldn't I send them home for Feathers? The only reason I can see is Arena Assault, and my Spring Xander is like level 12 and isn't going to be helping me with AA any time soon as I have other Units who need training first.

Also I'm calling 3 -ATK Units for @Rezzy before she starts pulling good stuff. Nothing personal, Rez, but when a game hates someone, they tend to hate them in threes according to my experience.

EDIT Haha, just saw you said it should specifically be over/under 3. Still calling it at 3 exactly.

Edited by SoulWeaver

2 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

The thing is Xander does literally nothing for me - I already have Berkut, who is leagues ahead of Spring Xander for Cavalry Units I'd want to use, and Catria, Est, and Valter, all of whom I'd rather use than Xander as well. I don't do Training Tower enough to be really concerned about Live for Honor, and there are a bunch of Lances better than a giant carrot. Heck, we're getting a better Lance Unit for free at the same time the Summon Pool starts, so why would I keep Spring Xander? He's outclassed to me by almost every Lance Unit I have, and some non-Lance Units to boot - I'd rather field Gwendolyn than Spring Xander, or play two Red or Green Units instead of one of each color. Same with my Sanaki - I got her to Level 40 to hear the conversation, and then she got benched because I have other Units I would rather use if called upon to use a Red Tome, like Lilina, Henry, and Sophia. If a Unit is just sitting there taking up space and I don't plan to use them for Skill Inheritance or battles, why wouldn't I send them home for Feathers? The only reason I can see is Arena Assault, and my Spring Xander is like level 12 and isn't going to be helping me with AA any time soon as I have other Units who need training first.

Also I'm calling 3 -ATK Units for @Rezzy before she starts pulling good stuff. Nothing personal, Rez, but when a game hates someone, they tend to hate them in threes according to my experience.

EDIT Haha, just saw you said it should specifically be over/under 3. Still calling it at 3 exactly.

It's okay, I'm mostly a collector, so I'd rather get a -Atk 5* than none at all.  I just think it's funny that my curse had persisted for so long beyond all probability.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

It's okay, I'm mostly a collector, so I'd rather get a -Atk 5* than none at all.  I just think it's funny that my curse had persisted for so long beyond all probability.

I mean, I've already got most of my arena assault teams set up. Beyond a certain point, the game's more about collecting than building teams.

But I could always use more distant counter.

2 minutes ago, DarkFalcon said:

I mean, I've already got most of my arena assault teams set up. Beyond a certain point, the game's more about collecting than building teams.

But I could always use more distant counter.

I've got three Horse Emblem teams and a Flier Emblem Teams that I like using for 4/7 matches, then I'll mix and match for the last three.  If there's a Reinhardt, I might field my counters instead of an Emblem team, so there's no set rule.

13 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I keep changing my mind about what color I want most, like, every hour, haha. I don't have any of the reds and they would all be great, blue has my most wanted-but-unpulled seasonal unit (fingers crossed for both of us, @Anime27Arts) I also don't have any of the greens and they would all be great, and colorless has Wrathful Staff and more merges/better natures for CYL Lyn and Bride Cordelia. I think I'll probably do full summons until I possibly get everyone that I want from a color, and then just avoid that one. Here's hoping that birthday money will be able to save me from heartache!

I'm really hoping for her this time!!! While there are 2 others in her color I really don't mind pulling them if I can just get Caeda!!! Thankfully there's no Charlotte to break any pity rate!!  I wish you the best of luck in pulling her and anyone for that matter.

Edited by Anime27Arts

24 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'm really hoping for her this time!!! While there are 2 others in her color I really don't mind pulling them if I can just get Caeda!!! Thankfully there's no Charlotte to break any pity rate!!  I wish you the best of luck in pulling her and anyone for that matter.

Same! I'd much rather have Xander or Fjorm show up instead of Charlotte, so this is as perfect as it'll probably get. I'm a little worried by the 8 Xanders and 0 Caedas that the simulator gave me, but hopefully the reality will be a bit kinder, haha.

Definitely a tough choice for colors, but I guess that's expected with a shared focus.

Ike- good HB/Aether fodder, or merges
Celica- excellent dd3 fodder
Ayra- good Swift Sparrow Fodder

Spring Xander- need one for horse collection purposes
Bride Caeda- would rather not see, no useful SI
Fjorm- atk/def bond fodder, non-neutral IV merge

Hector- excellent dc fodder, merges
Deirdre- excellent qr3/sp3 fodder
Spring Camilla- collection purposes

Brave Lyn- good Swift Sparrow/Atk Smoke Fodder, or merges
Bride Cordelia- would rather not see, no useful SI
Genny- one for wrathful

So I guess Green>Red>Colorless>Blue for me

If I have enough orbs for this, then I'll probably focus on red and colorless, and maaybe green.

Red: Celica- The one I already have is -Atk/+Res. Would like one with better IVs.

Colorless: 

Bridelia- Can never have too many great archers.

Genny- She can become a pretty decent combat unit with the healer upgrades and Wrathful Staff. Plus I like her as a character.

Green: Deirdre- Didn't get to summon her from the Jugdral banner, so she would be nice to have. 

5 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Same! I'd much rather have Xander or Fjorm show up instead of Charlotte, so this is as perfect as it'll probably get. I'm a little worried by the 8 Xanders and 0 Caedas that the simulator gave me, but hopefully the reality will be a bit kinder, haha.

Yeah. Hopefully pulling on all colors will help make sure there's not 8 Xanders for you.  Best of luck!

In order:

1. Celica
  2. Cordelia
  3. Ike
  4. Genny x like 10 for wrathful staff
  5. Camilla
  6. Repeat Lyn
  7. Repeat Hector

I'm not going to complain about Caeda, Dierdre, or Ayra, but I am actually pretty miffed about Ayra being in the red pool. I will put money that at least part of the reason she's in there is because people threw a fit about her and this is IS's way of making it up. I mean good on them and I'm glad people get a raised chance of her, but I would've so much preferred a lot of other red units, especially Sigurd and Brave Roy.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Everyone is talking about getting +10 units, and here I am ten months in with zero +10 units.

Same here. I've been playing since launch, and my highest are a +2 Masked Marth and a +2 Reinhardt, the second of which I only have because of pity breakers. If I can get even a handful of the characters I'm hoping for, then I'll be ecstatic.

It seems many are going to whale a lot here. My highest merge is my Eirika+3 and I'm expecting to get a few +2 at best (only for those I already have like Caeda, Ike, Lyn and hopefully Fjorm).

Edited by Alexmender

I would not be happy getting more merges of the guys that I already have. It's all about filling in that Catalogue for me. I guess my +Res/-Def is a below average nature for Ike, but I don't care enough to gamble at the chance of a better one. I'd rather have the Spring Xander any day of the week.

18 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Same here. I've been playing since launch, and my highest are a +2 Masked Marth and a +2 Reinhardt, the second of which I only have because of pity breakers. If I can get even a handful of the characters I'm hoping for, then I'll be ecstatic.

14 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

If it makes you feel any better, Rezzy, my highest merges are all +2, and even then, I only have 3 of them.

7 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

It seems many are going to whale a lot here. My highest merge is my Eirika+3 and I'm expecting to get a few +2 at best (only for those I already have like Caeda, Ike, Lyn and hopefully Fjorm).

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I have a +10 Eliwood!… at 4★.

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

I would not be happy getting more merges of the guys that I already have. It's all about filling in that Catalogue for me. I guess my +Res/-Def is a below average nature for Ike, but I don't care enough to gamble at the chance of a better one. I'd rather have the Spring Xander any day of the week.

My highest merge is my pity breaker king Seliph.  At least I can upgrade his Tyrfing soon.