• Colorless
    • IM SUMMONING ALL CAUSE I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY FRICKING ORBS
    • HA Im not pulling from this! JOKES ON YOU

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

I think I might be remembering this wrong, but didn't Feh say that the first 2 chapters of book two were being added in? But who knows. I might be remembering this totally wrong.

Yeah.

You'll be able to snuggle with Fjorm (i.e. get her for free) after completing Chapter 1 of Book II.

9 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Yeah.

You'll be able to snuggle with Fjorm (i.e. get her for free) after completing Chapter 1 of Book II.

Okay. But if they do everything they normally do, then:

•30 orbs for doing all the levels on all of the difficulties for book 2.

•They will probably do orb quests as well, so if they do orbs quests for both chapters, than 10 orbs on total.

•Plus a free Fjorm for completing chapter 1 of book 2

So added together, that is 40 orbs and one free unit.

On 11/25/2017 at 4:51 PM, Poimagic said:

Okay. But if they do everything they normally do, then:

•30 orbs for doing all the levels on all of the difficulties for book 2.

•They will probably do orb quests as well, so if they do orbs quests for both chapters, than 10 orbs on total.

•Plus a free Fjorm for completing chapter 1 of book 2

So added together, that is 40 orbs and one free unit.

You're forgetting chain challenge

Also I have this outlined in the OP
Nobody ever reads the fricking OP

23 hours ago, mewyeon said:

For once, I'm pulling all colors, because I want one of each: Ike, Hector, Spring Xander, and Brave Lyn.

Someone who actually wants spring Xander

Bless 
5b4053c17d4c674d7d379a97460df444.svg

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Bless 

For what it's worth, I wouldn't mind getting the guy. Another entry in the Catalog would be pretty nice. I just don't want 8+ copies of him, which is what I'm sure I'll be cursed with getting instead of Bride Caeda. Any recommendations on who might look goofiest with a carrot for a weapon?

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Bless 

LOLOL

I love Xander, I want to have all the versions of him ;) He can't be that bad, right? Once I get one version of him, I will snipe for the other colors.  I'm sending Bride Caeda and Genny  back if I end up pulling them.

8 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

LOLOL

I love Xander, I want to have all the versions of him ;) He can't be that bad, right? Once I get one version of him, I will snipe for the other colors.  I'm sending Bride Caeda and Genny  back if I end up pulling them.

But Baeda.... she has base 37 Speed ;-;
Also Genny for Wrathful Staff Serra shenanigans

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

an intellectual

That's pushing it

Live for Honor on your dances is very great for Badges~

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Camus Effie Oboro and Lancina are my top picks

And Valter*

Those all sound like very strong picks indeed, and I even have all of them (ignoring Oboro not having a super good boon/bane). I just hope I won't need to go through this entire list anytime soon...

Welp, Fjorm is voiced by Heather Watson. I guess I need to pull for her now as well, even if we'll get a neutral version of her for free. Which means more potential Xanders for me... hooraaaaaay...

54 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Huh. Looks like Fjorm is a limited banner unit.

The text on the final screen on the trailer says she's only available during Legendary Hero summoning events.

She'll appear next time at the end of December though

Yeah if there's another 8% banner sometime in December (not really confirmed, but it is implied unless I'm taking it the wrong way?), I don't know if I should go hard on this one.

I might be crazy but I think I'm going to skip this banner apart from doing a full pull after the free summon. Apart from Ayra, Celica, Hector and the seasonal units I pulled all of these units already (with meh IVs, but doesn't matter) and I don't want to sulk when I pull Spring!Xander instead of Fjorm. An army of Hectors for SI really is the only reason I should spend my orbs on this banner...

4 minutes ago, pullofthebush said:

I might be crazy but I think I'm going to skip this banner apart from doing a full pull after the free summon. Apart from Ayra, Celica, Hector and the seasonal units I pulled all of these units already (with meh IVs, but doesn't matter) and I don't want to sulk when I pull Spring!Xander instead of Fjorm. An army of Hectors for SI really is the only reason I should spend my orbs on this banner...

This is kind of what I'm leaning towards now. I got a surprise Deirdre, and she was the one I wanted the most. As good as lot of these characters are for fodder, I don't really want to waste too many resources just for fodder. I'm thinking I'll do a full pull and try to keep my orb stash around 100. (I've got 75 atm.) 

I don't want to be out of orbs if a Dawn Brigade banner ever comes. XD

I’m not going to pull on this banner until we know what units are in Children of Fate. I’d like Deirdre or Hector from here, but I don’t want to burn all of my orbs right away if someone like Soleil, Midori, or Shiro is right around the corner.

I'll be going for every color on this banner. No matter what. I can see people here saving for the Fates children banner, but they forget that they will return in the regular summoning pool later. Plus, you can never get extra Fjorm's after this banner again. Also, @Arcanite, how good do you think a horseslayer S!Xander meme build would be?

I have two +10 blue units (Lukas and Nowi) acquired mostly through promoting 4*s. So I won't be pulling too many blues. I do want one copy each of Bride Caeda and Spring Xander though. And more Fjorms would be cool but Xander and Caeda will make getting a lot of her pretty frustrating.

I have a +5 Ike and +1 for Celica and Ayra so I will be pulling reds until at least one of those three are +10.

I will pull greens until I get at least one Spring Camila. I might continue to pull if her nature is poor. More Hectors are nice for Distant Counter fodder and Deidre is good but they aren't high on my priority list for getting to +10.

I will also be pulling colorless until either of the archers are +10. Brave Lyn curently has a head start of +4 to +0 for Bridelia. I have 4 Gennys sitting around already for potential Wrathful staff fodder. (Elise already ate one.) Depending on my luck I could potentially +10 Genny if I have enough fodder left over. That would be neat.

Basically I'm gonna whale hard. Once I get a +10 Red and Colorless, I will be set for Arena scoring pretty much forever. I will be able to easily stay in tier 20 with no chance of dropping at all and I will be able to get top 1000  for AA as well. I don't think I will ever be whale enough to be top 100 in AA though.

43 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I'll be going for every color on this banner. No matter what. I can see people here saving for the Fates children banner, but they forget that they will return in the regular summoning pool later. Plus, you can never get extra Fjorm's after this banner again. Also, @Arcanite, how good do you think a horseslayer S!Xander meme build would be?

Actually, according to the end of her video, Fjorm will be available again sometime in December. Actually, the wording makes me think that there might be another banner like this then too.

Edited by Arthur97

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

Plus, you can never get extra Fjorm's after this banner again.

The fine print at the end of the preview video indicates both that Fjorm is exclusive to "Legendary Hero" banners and that the next such banner will be in late December.

I wonder if the Legendary Banners will become a more common thing...

Or if it will be just a Holidays thing (for the late Nov/Early Dec and late Dec/Early Jan)

8 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I wonder if the Legendary Banners will become a more common thing...

Or if it will be just a Holidays thing (for the late Nov/Early Dec and late Dec/Early Jan)

Probably not too different from the frequency of Hero Fest banners since they're practically the same thing.

2 hours ago, Poimagic said:

Also, @Arcanite, how good do you think a horseslayer S!Xander meme build would be?

You mean how bad

He... doesn't look like he has the attack for it. Therefore I rate this meme 69/10

I think he wants a counter killer Ignis set with that decently high def

Just saw the trailer. Ice Mirror seems to be better than what I thought, although sadly it is useless against B!Lyn (unless she's the CA variant) but then again there's not a lot that's good against her. As expected Leiptr had Distant Counter built-in (rip theories about Ice Mirror having DC, although I never believed that).

I absolutely love her VA in both English and Japanese. I'm not very knowledgeable about English VA but I certainly know her Japanese VA. Rie Takahashi is one of my favorites (Megumi from Konosuba, Emilia from Re:Zero, Mashu Kyrielight from F/GO and Matome from Akiba's trip), I'm very pleased that she's voicing what I consider one of the best OC in FEH in terms of design. Now I can fanboy about having Megumi/Emilia in the game YEEEES! It's at times like this where I wish we could have JPN audio and English interface but I won't complain, I can always hear her quotes on some website if I so desire.