Swanky Bors

FE Builder Help, FE 8

So I was editing a rom of fe 8 and I wanted to add more classes, so I extended the battle list, which worked, but when it came to adding an animation past CB the animations for the Ephraim lord and the new class become corrupted.

Any tips, tricks?

I asked this question on the discord, and it turns out that FE8 already has the maxed number of classes. If you want to add a new class you have to overwrite a preexisting class

After searching all over web for this patch I found out there's a bunch of patches built into The Fire Emblem Builder, the patch you need is already in the builder you just have to apply it. Just go into advanced editors, it's on the bottom of the first row of options. From there just use the search term Class to find it.

So I know this thread is really old, but for someone reason, when I try to apply that patch, the class expansion patch, I click write, and it opens the command prompt and all that, but then I go into the class editors and nothing is different, I still just have the normal 127. Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?