Pokemon one-shots

wheelsonfire

Back with a new topic for new fics!

This topic is exclusively for Pokémon one shots, because that's one of the major fandoms that I write for. One-shots that have already posted to their own separate threads will not be posted here again.

So here is the first fic!

It's called Safety.

Summary: Written for the Writer's Anonymous One Word Prompt Challenge. "The creature only knew the concept now, but it would later learn there was a word. The word was called safety." AU, Companion one-shot to Holly Rising.

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12732169/1/Safety

• 3 weeks later...

Here's another one-shot, called Knowledge.

Summary: "The woman couldn't help feeling a nagging suspicion that something was amiss. The hour was so late… Who would contact a Pokémon professor in the middle of the night, except for an emergency?" AU, Companion fic to Holly Rising and future fic Usurping. Third part of the Traveler series.

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12752924/1/Knowledge

• 2 weeks later...

Yet another one shot, this one written for Christmas. It's called Homecoming.

Summary: "Despite all my travels… No matter how far away I was… I promised my family they could count on me being home for Christmas. And every year, I kept my word. Now, for the first time, I'd broken my promise." AU, One-shot, Fourth part of the Traveler series, Written for The Artist's Zone Christmas Challenge, Companion fic to future fic Usurping