what's up

Roge9

Hello, I've just recently got into the Fire Emblem series, starting with 7. I have since played through 6-12 and I really enjoy the series. It took me a while to get into the games because at the time I preferred games like Final Fantasy Tactics and Disgaea with their classes that have plenty of different skill sets. However, upon playing advance wars and enjoying my playthrough of that game, I learned that it was made by the same guys who made Fire Emblem. Because of this video, I started with FE7 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdFO2cA7CmI

I ended up getting hooked into the series, there was a certain charm to the simplicity of the games. At the same time, the permadeath feature adds a sense of urgency to the maps, making every move really count. PoR is my favorite so far and I eventually want to try out the 3ds games. Also, I have a hard time getting into FE games before 7, the old games really make you appreciate the quality of life changes introduced in the later games.

I have since then followed various youtubers and learned many different strats from them, I heard about sernesforest from watching one of mangs videos, so here I am.

p.s. Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon is a great game and is not even close to being the "worst Fire Emblem game" ;)