Who do you want to summon from the legendary banner?

Elibean Spaceman

Who do you want to summon for?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to summon for?

• Celica
    • Ike
    • Ayra
    • Fjorm
    • Spring Xander
    • Bride Caeda
    • Deirdre
    • Hector
    • Spring Camilla
    • Bride Cordelia
    • Genny
    • Brave Lyn
    • I'm gonna try to go for many of them as I can.
    • I'm skipping this banner.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I don't need her, for completion of my Pokedex Hero Catalog, I'd like Ayra. Plus her art is gorgeous, and I can switch between her and Mia once Mia's HM inevitably maxes out. I'd actually like another copy of Fjorm. ATK/DEF bond seems like the skill that Boey would want once I get a good copy of him. So if I can manage to pull one with a terrible nature, it works in my favor! I'm loving Deirdre. The copy I have of her isn't terrible, but I have dreams of a +ATK or +RES one. That would be beastly. Plus QR and SPD Ploy might make good fodder if I can pull a few of her. Hector man. I actually dunno' who wants DC in my barracks. Maybe Seliph for sure or Joshua...or Amelia... I don't have any specific builds in mind, but DC is always useful to have around. Aaaaand Genny. Man...I just want 3/4 copies of her to replenish my stash. I'd kind of like to give Maria Wrathful Staff and save copies for the future.

On top of it all there are plenty of 3/4 star characters I really want to pull to hopefully get an ideal nature: Caeda, Roderick, Lukas, Merric, Oscar, Klein, Lucius... 

Brave Lyn would like some more merges.

Bride Cordelia would also like some more merges though not to the same extent as Brave Lyn.

Most of my healers are capped in HM so Genny would be a nice pull.

Spring Camilla could be nice though not super pressed for her.

Ayra and Ike are the two I want the most although I wouldn't be upset if I pulled a Celica either. Then there's Hector/Deirdre, I already have Hector but I would love to have some DC fodder AND IF I manage to get all of those all my leftover orbs go to BraveLyn just so I can upgrade mine. Not interested in easter/bride chracters because I don't really like those design wise and I'm neutral towards Genny and Fjorm because I already have Genny and we'll get a free Fjorm.

I have none of the green units, so I'll be rolling for them, and the red SI is looking spicy. With 170 orbs, I should be able to get a few of them. Problem is, I want Brave Ike most of all, so I need to plan out my spending here and pray for good luck. 

Also, Caeda would be nice, but you run the risk of getting a free unit and freaking carrot Xander. Thanks but no thanks.

I'm hoping to get as many of the green units as possible, I'd like to get a spring Camilla to use, but I'd also like a Hector and Deirdre for SI. I'd also like to get another Hector to merge into my current one, as well as a Deirdre to use.

I`d like to get Genny, I`m in desperate need of new healers, plus I love her art. Celica and Deirdra would also be nice to get and altough I don`t need anymore sword users, it would be cool if I got Arya. Also Fjorm, but we get her through book two either way. I don`t care for Easter!Xander and I already have Easter!Camilla

I'm going for Bride Cordelia. I passed her banner up the first time because I didn't realize she would be a good unit and who knows when she will be available again. I don't mind more Gennys or B!Lyns either for wrathful staff and swift sparrow fodder.

When the banner starts I will have about 60 orbs saved. Gonna do full pulls. If I dont get anything I will try to get my pity broken and call it quits. If I am more lucky I might buy some 75 orbs and try to get as many units as possible. Xander is the least interesting for me.

Overall I doubt more units will make the game any more fun for me.

I want Hector, Bunilla and Celica the most, already have BLyn, Genny Ayra, Ike and Deidre, I want Bridal Caeda but I don't want Spring Xander and Fjorm is already free, and I dislike Cordelia so... But I have like 6 orbs and I need that BIke, I'm dying in a sea of Ninos and Cherches right now

Edited by Truffa

I want Hector, Deirdre and Brave Lyn.
If I get our blue-haired lord I'm probably going to sacrifice him and Amelia to Sheena for the ultimate Armor Queen.
Deirdre would be another green mage and is the only source of Spd Ploy. Innes would greatly appreciate that.
Brave Lyn in the other hand needs to have a good combination. Right now I have the neutral one from the free summon and while she is obviously a good unit a +ATK or +SPD would help for specific sets like a Brave Bow one.

... but this will only happen if I have Orbs left after sniping for Mia. I already have Hector and Brave Lyn and while Deirdre is tempting, so is my favorite female character of Tellius.

Basically everyone, but I'm summoning mainly for Bride Cordelia. I'm going to summon only colorless orbs until I get her, and then I'll start summoning the other colors and see who else I can get. Aside from her, Ayra and Spring Camilla would be nice!

It's crazy tho I've never saved so many orbs!!! If this banner hadn't existed, I would've spent all of mine trying to get Lute (F2P, I'm currently at 55, which is very high for me).

19 hours ago, Coolmanio said:

I would rather get Mia, but 8% is just a better bet haha.

Technically not true. 8% in the legendary banner is split over 12 focus heroes, leading to 0.75% per hero.

3% in a regular banner is only split over 3 focus heroes at 1% per hero.

The three reds are all neat units I don't have yet, but they also don't do much I can't do better with other units, especially non-infantry ones. Outside of the reds, I already have all the units I'd really want. So I'll use my free pull on red, but I don't plan on spending any orbs on the banner. I'd rather save up for the Christmas banner in case it has another mage armor or something.

I never went for Spring Xander and I kinda regret it since I just love him so much.  I'm going to try and pick him up, along with Ike, Brave Lyn, and the ever elusive Hector.  Idc about Fjorm since we'll just get her when we clear the story chapters.

I am going to prioritise Red (I have none of them: No Ike from HF2, Celica was released on my personal bugbear banner and Ayra was bait), Colourless (I only have the free Brave Lyn, despite all the orbs during HF2 I got no Genny and I skipped the Bride banner after being burnt by the SoV banner), Green (I have Hector, Spring Camilla's only relevant if I got for a raven build and Deirdre would be nice), Blue (Because Spring Xander's a trap. Bride Caeda would be alright I guess and Fjorm... we'll see how she is)

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 10:05 PM, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Let me rundown every unit in this banner

Cellica - only despicable human being actually want this broken shit

Ike - Generic Dc sword

Ayra - as much as i like her kit i have 90.000 swords

Fjorn - theres a free sample of her and going for Xander went into her indirectly

Baeda - honestly not a stellar unit so eh

Deidre - SPD Ploy fodder and solid unit

Hector - Is Hector so pretty good

Spring Camilla - imo the best flier magi because Green is good

After this you have 2 OP unit and Genny which is kinda dislike

So yeah. None of this is as valuable as 2x badge. If theres a BIke here id go for him but there isnt

This is actually pretty thought out.  Just as the clothes make the man, Sacred Seals make the waifu.  I was expecting some sh*tpost about Willy Wonka or "How Beta-Carotene can do WONDERS for your Skin"

@StroudAh, I see you're a man of culture as well.  These are the main chars I'm hoping for too.  I don't have S! Camilla, and would like to have a Playboy Bunny Raventome flier.  I would slap Distant Counter on regular Camilla once she gets a Slaying Axe+, so she can be a DC flier emblem tank. 

Distant Defense is an amazing skill for A! Tiki.  With a +Def nature, Slot A DD3, and DD3 seal she gets up to 50 def/37 res when she is attacked from range.  Slap on QR3 and she becomes one of the best enemy-phase units in the game, and destroys B! Lyn.

Edited by Charmeleonbrah

I might actually try to AVOID Red Orbs if I can.

Knowing my luck, I'll just get even more Celicas before ever getting one Ayra, and even if she is the best Sword in the game, I already got too many reds in the first place.

Otherwise I need Distant Counter on a few of my units...