Who do you want to summon from the legendary banner?

Elibean Spaceman

Who do you want to summon for?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to summon for?

• Celica
    • Ike
    • Ayra
    • Fjorm
    • Spring Xander
    • Bride Caeda
    • Deirdre
    • Hector
    • Spring Camilla
    • Bride Cordelia
    • Genny
    • Brave Lyn
    • I'm gonna try to go for many of them as I can.
    • I'm skipping this banner.

@Charmeleonbrah I can apply the same to you. Camilla is truly a nice Distant counter option for Flier emblem. Reinhardt will kneel before her. And the chance to upgrade Killer Axe+ will do really well. I also spare all my 4* Camillas I get, If I should have the Idea to get her on +10 in the future.

And I'm so proud of my A!Tiki. she did so much good deeds that she deserved this upgrade.

I truly like underused Characters who are capable of more than people think at first sight. Of course the difficulty is that some of them need high Investment to truly shine.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't decided if I'm going to draw from this banner at all; gotta save for Micaiah and all that.

If I do I'll probably target green because (a) I've never drawn a Hector and DC would be nice; (b) Deirdre looks cool and you can never have too many green mages for AA; (c) Spring Camilla is one of my best units so it'd be nice to merge her.

If I draw and no green orbs show up I suppose I'll go for red.

Top Priority Tier

Spring Camilla - Don't have her, and I love my mage fliers!

Hector - DC fodder yes please!

Ayra - My Ayra's current IVs are meh so I could use an upgrade, and at worst she's Swift Sparrow fodder

Brave Lyn - I'd like one with more optimal IVs than meh neutral. 

Fjorm - Love her design and while I'll try to avoid putting much into blue orbs, getting a good IV one would be sweet!

High Priority Tier

Bride Cordelia - I already have her and she's pretty much perfect, but more merges are welcome. Plus her rally skill is solid.

Genny - A couple more of my healers could make great use of Wrathful Staff, and I wouldn't mind using Genny in her own right.

Deirdre - Already have a good one, but I'm perfectly fine getting her for fodder for QR3 and Speed Ploy and maybe a couple merges.

Mid Priority Tier

Celica - Not great fodder, and I have a +7 merged Celica, but her IVs could be better (+HP -Def).

Ike - I haven't really used my Ike much, even after trying to summon him once more to replace one with dreadful IVs when I pulled him on his introductory banner. Heavy Blade is okay though.

Low Priority Tier

Bride Caeda - I like you Caeda (I even use your vanilla unit), but this is a tough sell. My current Bride Caeda is not great, but I haven't bothered using her in ages, and while I could give her a blade tome to have her reach her highest potential I'd rather upgrade Tailtiu.

Spring Xander - lol

So choosing colors will probably go green=colorless>red>blue.