FE Heroes Questionnaire

MisterIceTeaPeach

1. Since when do you play this game? Since the launch
  2. How did you get introduced into this? Saw it was coming out online, obviously I'd get it since I love Fire Emblem
  3. On which kind of device do you play it? iPhone 6
  4. Is it your first mobile game? No, but the only one I really use
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet? Yes
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet? Yes
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet? Yes
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet? Yes
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet? Yes
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties? Yes, I try and fail though
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)? Not always, depends on what's going on event wise
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet? Probably the one with Ike, Ninian, Julia, and Genny
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet? Red
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet? Tharja
  15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded) Tiki
  16. Who has been your best pull yet? Ike
  17. Do you care for stat natures? Not sure?
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first? Michalis
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly? Ephraim, Brave Lyn, and Hector
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise? Ike or Black Knight
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)? Ike, Black Knight, Ninian, Brave Ike
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most? Alfonse
  23. Which three things do you like the most? The art, consistent events, it's free
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most? No trading, some of the art, some characters are super weak
  25. What's your opinion of the map design? 9/10
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game? 8/10
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners? They need to stop using Shadow Dragon, Awakening, and Fates characters
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs? I'm too impatient
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs? Yeah, at the beginning of the release
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game? Yeah, always regret it
  31. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible? Not always
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units? Sometimes
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets? Meh
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing? Yes
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials? Yes, usually get them all within the first couple days thanks to auto-battle
  36. How often do you play the arena? Every time a new event pops up
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests? Yes
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game? Not yet
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10? As a mobile game, 10/10
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future? Probably not

1. Since when do you play this game? Can't remember. About 1-2 months after its launch.
  2. How did you get introduced into this? I was bragging about FE Series to a friend, and then he asked "how come you don't play this?" And I was like "Say whaaaaat???"
  3. On which kind of device do you play it? On my mobile phone.
  4. Is it your first mobile game? No, Injustice was the first one I dedicated time to, this replaced that though.
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet? Yep, and now I can barely get orbs.
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet? Yes.
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet? Yes.
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet? Nope been too lazy.
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet? Nope
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties? Yes, and I need Camus and Xander to come back badly.
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)? I try to do it always from now on.
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet? Heroes with long hair (Male), I spent a lot of money on it too (sadly).
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet? Red, and it's killing me.
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet? Karel +5 in terms of 5 stars. In terms of in general then Cecilia (8 of them now).
  15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded) I believe it was Lachesis sigh...
  16. Who has been your best pull yet? Probably Nino, Brave Lyn or Sigurd.
  17. Do you care for stat natures? A lot, yes.
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first? Nino, she was a god before SI.
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly? Celica, Mia, and Delthea/Deirdre.
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise? Probably Brave Lyn or Reinhardt (Who I still don't have).
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)? Sigurd, Camus, Brave Lyn, Performing Azura
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most? Anna or Bruno
  23. Which three things do you like the most? The simplicity of the game mechanics, increased rate of 4 star units, and free CYL unit offer that they gave us.
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most? Limited to 3 Skills at a time from inheritance, how hard it is to work for orbs, and my Nino still dies to Reinhardt.
  25. What's your opinion of the map design? Pretty good, some of them are ass cancer in arena against horse emblem though.
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game? Look at number 24. Also increased SP costs after inheritance.
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners? Perfectly fine.
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs? I hate to waste orbs on things like barrack expansion.
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs? Not on my main account, but on other alternate accounts definitely.
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game? Yes, I'm sad to say.
  31. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible? Yes, that's one way to stay ahead.
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units? Depending on whether they're good or not. Except Brave Ike, he's Aether + Steady Breath fodder.
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets? Sort of, I can get very enthusiastic at times.
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing? Yeah.
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials? Always.
  36. How often do you play the arena? Everyday, but I get a lot shitty 692-698s with three melees, and one ranged even though one of them is +4, and the ranged is +2.
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests? It's necessary for training units.
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game? If they make a new FE, they should add Legendary Battles, where you obtains cards of heroes from past games, similar to heroes. However, the stats, classes, and skills of the units should be from their original game, not similar to their FE Heroes version(s).
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10? 9.6/10 IGN
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future? If they're better than FE Heroes somehow, then sure.

1. Since when do you play this game?
    Since March 2017
  2. How did you get introduced into this?
    I played Fire Emblem since the GBA titles and saw it in the App store
  3. On which kind of device do you play it?
    Iphone
  4. Is it your first mobile game?
    No, but its the first one i am playing for a longer period of time and daily
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet?
    yes
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet?
    yes
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet?
  8. yes
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet?
  10. yes
  11. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet?
  12. yes
  13. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties?
  14. yes
  15. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)?
  16. no, i only look out for special quests (like GHB etc)
  17. From which banner have you pulled the most yet?
    CYL banner
  18. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet?
    Green or Colorless
  19. Who have you pulled the most yet?
    In all honesty? Camilla, I am getting stalked by her, i have forgoten how many 5 star and 4 star Camillas i have sacrificed... it was quite alot
  20. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded)
    I believe it was Hawkeye i think
  21. Who has been your best pull yet?
    Brave Ike?
  22. Do you care for stat natures?
    mmm sometimes
  23. Who did you promote to 5* first?
    I think it was Zephiel from his GHB
  24. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly?
    None
  25. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise?
    Azama/BIke, but i have alot of fun with the Askr Trio on GHB especially with Anna, her Legendary weapon is really fun to mess around with
  26. What's your preferred team (four units)?
    BIke, Azama, Boey, PAAzura for Arena. Anna/Alfonse/Sharena/Wrys for GHB
  27. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most?
    Anna
  28. Which three things do you like the most?
    GHB, BHB, Warriors maps
  29. Which three things do you dislike the most?
    Voting Gauntlet, Arena and Training Tower
  30. What's your opinion of the map design?
    some are really nice, most are just ok, but i would like to see bigger maps
  31. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game?
    I guess its ok, but some old skills should become more easy accessable
  32. What's your opinion of seasonal banners?
    omg please stop with them, there is too many, I'd rather have more GHB
  33. How stingy are you with all your orbs?
    depends
  34. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs?
    nope
  35. Have you ever invested real money in this game?
    yes
  36. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible?
    nope
  37. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units?
    yes if i can
  38. Do you care for Gauntlets?
    no gtfo with this shit
  39. Do you care for skill optimizing?
    mmmm not really, i like to built the units the way i want to use them and like them
  40. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials?
    up to 40k yep
  41. How often do you play the arena?
    until i have my deathless streak
  42. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests?
    only when i need to lvl a unit, but lately i have been using it to farm shards, because i am running out of them -_-
  43. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game?
    GHB and BHB with bonus units weekly for regular FE games!
  44. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10?
    for a mobile game? 8 maybe?
  45. Will you play more mobile games in the future?
    not really, maybe if there is a Legend of Zelda mobile game

Spoiler
    I think a week after it's launch.
    Friends posting about it on Facebook and FGO subreddit
    I play this on my Iphone 6s and Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 (where all my orbs are stored)
    Nope
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet?
    Not yet
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet?
    Not yet
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties?
    Yes
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)?
    Sometimes
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet?
    FE4 Banner + Ayra Banner, and the Summer one
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet?
    Reds, and gray
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet?
    I think Fir, Orboro, and Beruka
  15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded)
    Camilla
  16. Who has been your best pull yet?
    Halloween Sakura with 8 orbs
  17. Do you care for stat natures?
    Not really
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first?
    Felicia
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly?
    Olwen, Amelia, and Mia
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise?
    Felicia
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)?
    Felicia, Eirika, Tailtu, and F.Robin
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most?
    Protagonist: Sharena (Anna is great too) and for Antagonist: Veronica
  23. Which three things do you like the most?
    Customizing units, increasing pity rates per 5 rolls, and bringing characters to life with arts and voices.
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most?
    IV hurt if you're min maxing, one round meta in the arena, and sometimes a character's art isn't the best (example: Lloyd and Rebecca)
  25. What's your opinion of the map design?
    It's fine nothing too special
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game?
    It's fun, but a lot of the good stuff are locked by seasonal or 5* units.
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners?
    They're alright
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs?
    Very, I don't pull unless it has a character that I really like or want them for skill fodder
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs?
    Nope
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game?
    I have
  31. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible?
    Yes
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units?
    Just the ones that I like
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets?
    Nope
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing?
    I'd prefer if I can outfit people with lvl 3 skills, though things like Quick Riposte at 2 is fine.
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials?
    Nope, usually stop at 40k unless I like the maps and units.
  36. How often do you play the arena?
    Daily, I always try to get my 7 runs in every week
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests?
    For leveling units yes
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game?
    Hmm, I like the assist skills like reposition and buff specials from staff users
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10?
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future?
    No, the ones that I play are time consuming enough

Spoiler

-Since launch. I'm pretty sure I downloaded the game on day one and ended up re-rolling once I figured out that was a thing so I could start off the game with one 5 star. 
    -I think a friend casually mentioned it. I also saw some of my students with it and decided to give it a shot.
    -iPhone
    -No. I've played otome games before as well as Neko Atsume and some normal things like like Bejeweled, Chess, and Solitaire, but not as extensively as FEH.
    -Yes. 
    -Yes.
    -Yes.
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet?
    -Yes; lunatic and normal
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet?
    -Yes; lunatic and normal
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties?
    -Yes
    -Yes
    -I think I pulled the most from the banner that introduced Celica and Genny. I actually did most of my whaling during that time because I wanted to get a Lucius, but getting more Gennys was good too. It took way too long to get a Lucius... 
    -Probably colorless; a lot of my favorite characters are colorless.
    -I feel like Sully has probably been my #1 pull. It's probably a sign to build her. I've sent home/merged/SIed a lot of characters, so it's really hard to say. I've also got a lot of Rebeccas sitting around. 
    -M. Robin!
    -Gah...that's hard. I've gotten a lot of characters who have fulfilled their roles. +ATK Reinhardt, +ATK Lucius, +SPD Brave Roy, +SPD Nino... I'm not sure any one of them has been my BEST pull since I routinely change my teams around.
    -On the 5 star exclusive characters I pull, not so much. I do care a bit more about my 4 star characters because I can control the natures I promote to 5 stars. I like to promote the best possible nature if possible.
    -Michalis!
    -I've actually pulled the majority of characters in the game. I think other than seasonal characters, I'm missing Ayra, Lute, B. Ike, and Elincia. Of those three, I'd really only want Lute and Ayra. As for seasonals that I missed, maybe PA!Olivia.
    -Oh man...that's hard. I could be lame and just say Reinhardt since he destroys most maps, but I actually really have come to love playing with Merric. He's very versatile, and I love that about him. 
    -Another difficult question since I constantly use different teams for different things. I'll go with my current Arena team which consists of Mia, Merric, PA!Azura, and Leon. For a while, it was Nowi, Merric, Alm/Brave Roy/Y. Tiki, and PA!Azura. 
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most?
    -Gotta' go with Bruno since he's dark and brooding. Can we just have him already? Although Anna might have the most personality of all the protagonists, so I love her.
    -Tempest Trials, Infernal Mode, GHB
    -Voting Gauntlet, GHB delays, pity breakers
    -It's good, and it keeps getting better. I like that the devs are constantly adding new elements to keep battles interesting. But I hate the maps in the TT where you have to bait. >.> It's a huge pain.
    -I wish certain skills were more available like Hone Fliers for example. It doesn't make as much sense when other skills like Hone Armor or Hone Cavalry are pretty much always available. It makes sense to keep some exclusive like DC or CC. I also wish there were more staff skills...
    -I don't really like them. I'd much rather have new characters that remain in the pool. I could write novels about why I think they're ridiculous. I don't want to see Chrom in a bunny suit. I want to see my favorite heroes looking like...heroes. 
    -Hm...I've gotten better at saving. I've managed to get a stash up to 100 before blowing it. But I'm not incredibly stingy... 
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs?
    -I've never been out of stamina potions. At the moment, I've got a stash of 90. And i wouldn't say running out of orbs means you can't do anything. Just take a break. Your stamina will replenish, and you can continue grinding. This game wasn't made to be played for hours on end.
    -....yes. 
    -I've done my best to beat every single quest available, especially if they offer orbs. I've missed a few here and there, but I think those were mostly the "beat *GHB hero* using *GHB hero*" and my hero was still a 2 star. 
    -Only the heroes I love. Like Merric! And if I get a spare 5 star that isn't useful for SI.
    -They're okay...but they've lost their luster. 
    -I suppose so? I do like to explore unique builds though. Like I know that the Brave Bow+ builds are best for most archers, but I prefer to be unique and try different things, so I don't have the same build on 30 characters. 
    -I do! I think I've managed to get all the rewards from all the TTs so far.
    -I play every week! 
    -I use it when I need to grind character levels. It's fine for SP too if something better isn't available. I'll probably have to use it a lot more in the future to restock my badges and stuff. 
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game?
    -Can we have a real game with Alfonse, Anna, and Sharena? XD They're more interesting than some FE lords we've gotten. 
    -I'll give it a 9. I love it, and it's the only mobile game I've played religiously, but it's not without its flaws for sure. 
    -I don't know. This one kills time pretty easily, and I don't see myself stopping. I've tried a few other games, and I just couldn't get into them.

Edited by Rafiel's Aria
The stupid 1. won't delete. Oh well.

1. Since when do you play this game? - About 1 week after launch, I downloaded the game on launch day but my phone broke the same day, typical
  2. How did you get introduced into this? - I played the 3ds game, heard that a mobile game was coming and kept an eye out for it
  3. On which kind of device do you play it? I play it on my mobile phone - S7 Edge
  4. Is it your first mobile game? No I've played a few before - geometry dash lite, a few yu-gi-oh games etc
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet? No, at the start of the game I kept ontop of all main story and side quests but as times went on I've slipped behind on some of it
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet? Yes
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet? Yes
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet? -  No
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet? - No
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties? - Depends, I try to beat GHB in all difficulties if the rewards are orbs, if it's a unit I tend to do 1 difficulty to keep on top of my barracks
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)? - at the start I did but not recently no
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet? I'm not sure I did spend alot of my orbs trying to get a Hector on a banner he was focused on
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet? I'm not sure, I tend to do full summons when I can pull (limited orbs) so I've prob. an even amount of orb colour.
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet? I'm not sure but I've 7 lon'qu atm in my barracks and I've used some for SI so prob. him
  15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded) Ephraim
  16. Who has been your best pull yet? I recently got a +ATK Ike he's prob. one of the better IVs I have
  17. Do you care for stat natures? I do, but beggars cant be choosers and even if I get some bad natures (gotten my fair share of -atk) I have to make due with what I got
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first? At the minute the only units I've promoted to 5* were units I wanted to use for SI, not sure who I used first
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly? Hector, Takumi are in 1st and 2nd place by a wide margin, they've taunted me from the start 3rd changes often tbh but atm would be a brave ike....or any 40% unit on TT (stuck with a  20%)
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise? hmmm this is a hard one I'l go Klein ...for now ;)
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)? my main team Klein/Tharja/Julia/Azura - at the start of the 1st tempest trials I did find it difficult to get 7wins and get my score up, I was trying a few teams but settled on those 4 and started to use SI for the first time, they are the 1st 4 units I fully equipped skills with and just the main units I use if I need to try and brute force something
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most? Sort of consider them all about the same, havnt got a favorite atm
  23. Which three things do you like the most? I like how many orbs they give you - I am able to save orbs up quick enough to have a few full summons, Involvement of IS - they do a very good job of interacting with the community and keeping the game updated, simplicity of gameplay with how fun it can be
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most? while I do like all the new content I find it hard to keep up sometimes, limited banners removing the ability to get certain units after  a limited time, - I know its part of the game and they do re-banners but something I dont like - I have spent all my orbs on limited banner before to not only not get a 5* focus but not even a 5* atall - then the banner goes and you feel like you've wasted a portion of time,  not having a way in game of checking/marking IV's of a unit - I forget some of my units (ones I wouldnt use the most) boon/banes and not having a way in game to write/mark a units IVs would be nice
  25. What's your opinion of the map design? some maps I like some I dont - think its balanced
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game? I think it's reasonably balance - not perfect but not terrible
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners? they are something that I understand but can be abit annoying with how some powerful units can come and go with limited access to them
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs? semi stingy - Il save up a few (100+) then take a blow out back down to 0 haha, I used to do a full summon 1 time a week.
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs? I've never been out of stamina potions but I have been out of orbs more than once
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game? Nope not a penny
  31. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible? I do try to get any seals/TT units as possible and so far I think I have got them all
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units? Not yet, I try to keep spare units for SI but if I get enough of the same type I would give bonus levels
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets? I did care for the first few, fell off for the last couple
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing? I do - its prob.a bit of a problem because I'm F2P units are hard to come by and I have alot of units in my barracks I've got for SI but not sacrificed yet because I'm afraid I'l get a unit that could make better use of the skill
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials? No that would take alot of effort - I try to (and always have) get the highest reward seal then I take abit of  a break
  36. How often do you play the arena? Every so often but not every day
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests? Yes I often use it to level new units
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game? I'm not really sure tbh (il update this if I think of something)
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10? A solid 8 I'd say
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future? More than likely - I take notions for small pick up and play games every now and then

1. Since when do you play this game? Since the day it launched 
  2. How did you get introduced into this? By the Nintendo direct revealing the game 
  3. On which kind of device do you play it? Android
  4. Is it your first mobile game? Nope
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet? Yes
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet? Yes
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet? Yes
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet? Yes
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet? Yes
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties? Sometimes since I like completing these battles on my own without utilizing too much cheese like horse emblem 
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)? Yeah I'm pretty consistent doing so
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet? Hero Fest 2 with the runner up being Ylissean Summer
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet? Red orbs without a doubt
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet? Est and sending her home has become an involuntary reflex
  15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded) Peri and she performed remarkably well for me pre-skill inheritance
  16. Who has been your best pull yet? Ayra no questions asked she's a force to be reckoned with
  17. Do you care for stat natures? Not really natures are just a mild inconvenience
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first? Kagero
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly? Summer Robin since this avatar regardless of gender is my favortie character in the series,Ninan,and Brave Roy since both of their art is well done and are have good voice acting with the added bonus of completing the House of Pherae family.
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise? A three way tie between Fae, Male Robin, and Gwendolyn since they are all pretty fun units to be build and use.
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)? Ike, Male Robin, Hector, and Bride Cordelia my designated team once skill inheritance was implemented and works well surprisingly.
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most? Sharena her personality is pretty charming
  23. Which three things do you like the most? The character art, voice acting, and the influx of so many people that are eager to try out fire emblem because of heroes
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most? How slow content seems to come out, how people unfamiliar with gachas act whenever they complain about the inclusion of series characters, and anyone who says "just use that character" for any of the PvE content as if there is guarantee to getting any specific unit
  25. What's your opinion of the map design? The maps are fine for the most part the exceptions being turn limit and survival maps since they become extremely obnoxious in chain challenges and squad assaults.
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game? I'm happy that it opens up new avenues for under powered units but I kinda wish most of the roster were able to still feel distinct aside from meager differences in stat distributions.
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners? I like the seasonal banners but I think they need to be spaced out better as well actually incorporating units that don't coincide with holidays
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs? I'm pretty easygoing about my orbs so long as a banner appeals to me
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs? Yes because I depleted my stamina potion supply in a fit of annoyance over Ninian's bond hero battle
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game? I have but it was a google play card given to me as birthday present  
  31. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible? I only do as much as I'm able to do unless I'm bored the only quests that remained incomplete are certain ghb quests and flier emblem quests
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units? I'd like to but Fae is the only unit that has received one so far
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets? I care about gauntlets for the fan art and those who jokingly trash talk on their respective teams but I don't care for the people who parade their salt around over something so insignificant 
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing? Only for the units I have affinity towards otherwise some characters will just remain with their base kits until I feel like improving them
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials? At this point in time yeah because it allows me to build me army easier as well as opening up new opportunities with new seals 
  36. How often do you play the arena? I play only a necessary amount to ascend/maintain rank
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests? Yes but I wish it functioned like the warriors maps
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game? A mainline fire emblem game that is also heavily inspired by Norse mythology would be cool
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10? About an 8 I'm really happy with the foundation intsys has laid out for the game 
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future? Definitely

1. Since when do you play this game? Since the release on February.
  2. How did you get introduced into this? Heard about it on Nintendo Directs.
  3. On which kind of device do you play it? Android phone.
  4. Is it your first mobile game? Nope.
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet? Yes.
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet? Yes.
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet? Yes.
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet? Nope.
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet? Nope.
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties? Yes.
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)? Yes.
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet? Brave Heroes Banner.
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet? Red.
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet? LEAVE ME ALONE SHEENA
  15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded) Roy.
  16. Who has been your best pull yet? My Ayra.
  17. Do you care for stat natures? Somewhat.
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first? Alfonse. :/
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly? Lute, Brave Ike, and Performing Arts Azura.
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise? Ayra.
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)? Ayra, Nephenee, Inigo(Performing Arts), Brave Lyn.
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most? Who can say no to Sharena's voice?
  23. Which three things do you like the most? Simple combat system, most units are viable to some extent, skill inheritance is nice as well.
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most? Streaks of bad RNG when it comes to pulls, a detailed combat preview would be nice, 5* pool is a little oversaturated.
  25. What's your opinion of the map design? Fine for the most part.
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game? Skills are usually just down to a few specific choices for the most part, could use a little diversifying.
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners? Fine as long as they don't introduce anything particularly op/exclusive.
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs? I'll usually save up until 20, or more if there's a banner I'm waiting for.
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs? Nope.
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game? Nope.
  31. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible? Not really.
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units? Yes.
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets? Yep.
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing? Yep.
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials? Not always.
  36. How often do you play the arena? Once a week.
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests? To train units up, yes.
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game? Nothing in particular.
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10? 8/10. Could use some work here and there, but is overall a great gacha game.
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future? Almost certainly.

1. I began playing on February 5th, 2017. It was a good day.

2. At the time, I only knew of Fire Emblem through Smash Bros. I heard that a Nintendo Direct was announced in late January I believe, at I cared enough to watch it. Thus, I saw Nintendo's next mobile game. Since I played all of their Mobile games up until that point, I gave this one a try. That's why I'm a fan of everything-Fire Emblem today.

3. Currently, an iPhone 5c. I know, it's very old (with 5 GB of storage in total). Luckily, I'm getting a 7 Plus in December.

4. No. I've played several in the past. But I'd like to note that this is the first free-to-play game that I've consistently played.

5. Yes.

6. Yes.

7. Yes.

8. No.

9. No.

10. Usually, I'll at least do the initial difficulty and possibly move up one. However, I've never dared to attempt Infernal.

11. I don't go out of my way to do them, but I still end of completing most of them anyways.

12. I'm not quite sure, but I'd actually go with the first two banners that the game released with. Considering how many free orbs the game gave you through logging in and such, plus the fact that I completed the main story on Normal and Hard within like a week. That meant a lot of orbs.

13. Probably blue. Many of my favorite units are of that color.

14. Most likely Barst or Odin.

15. Camilla from the Deep Devotion banner. I still have her, but never use her.

16. Probably Summer Robin. After much dedication, I finally pulled her only using free orbs.

17. Generally, no. I'd use a unit regardless of natures. However, as of late, I do check the natures, even if it doesn't make a difference for me.

18. Clarine. I used to think staff users were useful.

19. Excluding limited-time units, they'd have to be Sonya, Kagero, and Alm.

20. Berkut. I feel that he's very underrated and has the potential to be great with the right skills.

21. As of recently, it would be Brave Roy, Performing Arts Azura, Brave Lyn, and Berkut/Mae/Tailtiu. The last three could be swapped out for each other at any given moment.

22. Probably Anna, because I like that she isn't just the typical merchant (not that she doesn't have some of those qualities), and that she's the only one of the Askr trio that I've bothered to get to 5 star.

23. I love the variety of characters, the joy of actually having a character, and the fun that is making a build for a character.

24. I wish the game had more competitive aspects than just Arena. I dislike how some characters are fundamentally better than others. Lastly, the poorly made summoning pools for 5/4 star rarities.

25. It's pretty good. Though I wished the maps used in Arena had more variety.

26. Very good. While getting certain skills to inherit can be a pain at times, it's still fun to mix-and-match combinations of skills.

27. While the concepts are great, it bothers me that they are usually exclusive to that banner. I get that it's a way to make money easily, but it bothers me that I may never have a chance to pull for the unit again (at least for the span of 1 year, since some would probably be recycled in the following year). 

28. I use to spend them as soon as I had enough to summon. But now I try to save up in preparation of certain banners... But I usually end up spending them sooner than I should have.

29. I've never run out of stamina. Though since I mostly free-to-play, there have been times where I couldn't summon for a few days due to the lack of free orbs. But the game is already generous enough with those, so I can't complain.

30. Yes. Probably anywhere from $12-20 every 1-2 months. Other than that, I mostly rely on free orbs.

31. Unless if they have orbs as a reward, no. 

32. I would... If I had the luck to summon more than one of a unit.

33. I participate, but only for feathers. Even then, I only do maybe 3 battles per day of the Gauntlet.

34. Whenever, I get a new unit, I throw whatever decent skills I have on hand to them. Though, that's just a placeholder. If it doesn't really make a difference, I'll swap it for a useful skill later on.

35. No. Normally I stop around the 4 star unit reward. But as of the recent TT, I'm willing to go up to the 5 star unit reward assuming I have bonus units.

36. I'm currently in a weird limbo between Rank 17 and 18. I can get to 18, but not stay in 18. Usually, I do enough to rank up to 18, wait a week to drop to 17, then repeat.

37. To train my units... Duh.

38. Possibly the special system where you activate after making a certain number of actions, but the requirement would have to be amplified for a main FE game.

39. By mobile game standards, a 10. Unlike most other free-to-play games, you don't have to spend money to enjoy it. 

40. Yeah. Nintendo actually makes good mobile games.

Spoiler
  1. Since launch.
  2. The original Direct announcing the game.
  3. Moto G 3rd gen. Low end I know, but it runs alright enough.
  4. No, but it is the second after Pokemon Go that isn't just mobile puzzle game or something you'd see on the old phones like Snake.
  5. Yes,
  6. Yes and
  7. Yes
  8. I haven't touched book two or most of the Hard difficulty. Should fix that soon.
  9. PFFFFT HAHA Nope. The 9/10 and 11/12 are intimidating enough as is.
  10. Of course, I had issues when the game launched, but I'm usually fine now.
  11. Whenever I remember to pick up the rewards.
  12. .... Turns out it's Hero Fest 2 at 70. I got 4 5* units out of that. I checked, and there was a 40 unit gap between the 3rd and 4th 5* unit. I hate when that happens. I got more 5* units out of ToD which was the next highest at 61. The second SoV banner was 3rd at 46 and I don't like to recall how that ended.
  13. Turns out it's Red. 175 as of before the Legendary Heroes banner. I've actually kept track and it's interesting seeing the percentages.
  14. Nino it turns out on 15 total. For a while it was Raigh. I was not okay with this.
  15. 5* M!Robin from the first banners. +Atk/-Res. High Deliverer for a reason.
  16. Best pull? Can't really say. I tend to use a wide variety of units honestly. If we count the free Brave unit, Brave Lyn with Summoner support and an attack seal hits 40/50/40/20/30 without any other buffs. It's glorious.
  17. Of course, have you seen how fast Nephenee is with +Spd?
  18. The Askran trio as a matter of fact. I wasn't doing well with a lot of units and I needed consistent units in Reds and Greens, and Sharena was a lance unit who could take damage better than Azura.
  19. Thankfully I pulled Ayra out of the Legendary banner, so I think it's a bit easier to say which three. Probably any of the new brave heroes, I could use any of their strengths.
  20. Brave Lyn most likely. I've already said how good she is without buffs. She hits 60/50 with a Hone Cav and Swift Sparrow. It's glorious.
  21. I don't really have one any more. Back in the early game, it was M!Robin, Selena, Cherche and Clarine.
  22. No particular favourite personally.
  23. The sheer customability of units, the potential of what parties you can form, the surprise at seeing certain additions.
  24. The imbalance when it comes to old vs. new units, the slow rate of attaining resources, leaving Book 1 hanging.
  25. Usually pretty samey to be honest. It's all in the enemy placement and skills which usually means no nasty surprises at least.
  26. Honestly pretty fun to use with SI in the game. 
  27. I think we've had a few too many lately; making a continuous stream of them is a problem imo.
  28. Not half as stingy any more. I was far more stingy in June and July, to the point I nearly hit 300. Not any more.
  29. I've come close on the stamina potions, but I haven't had it that bad.
  30. NOPE! Still a leech of the game.
  31. Yep, I made the mistake early on and I try to avoid it.
  32. If I'm not in the mood to grind them up yes.
  33. Probably not anymore. Shanna won the last one, there's a sense that it's been a bit too meta.
  34. I do. However, I've also sacrificed hundreds of units on SI, this is unsurprising.
  35. Usually no. Not this time.
  36. Usually for the feathers, enough to get a 7-streak at least once a week.
  37. Yep. When do Warriors maps rerun?
  38. Skill balance, possibly proc based specials, forging's still better than Fates. :P
  39. 8/10, it's got a couple of issues and Gacha has a great concern that might ruin the whole thing.
  40. Probably not, I'm good.

• Since the start.
    • From the stream that announced it, I think?
    • Android tablet. Previously used Bluestacks but had to stop in July when Version 1.5 broke support.
    • No, but it's the first one I've played this much, by far.
    • I usually stay up to date with them, but I haven't quite caught up with all the new Book 2 maps yet.
    • Yes.
    • Yes.
    • Yes. I've done them all on Lunatic, but haven't gotten around to doing them all on Normal/Hard yet.
    • Yes, same story with all lengths of CCs.
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties?
    • Yes. BHBs, too.
    • Not anymore. I've found that actually trying for them is generally more trouble than it's worth.
    • Probably Halloween? I put about 350 orbs into it, and I don't think I've matched that anywhere else.
    • No idea. I don't track that stuff.
    • See above.
    • Young Tiki.
    • Halloween Henry. Before him, either Spring Camilla or Summer Corrin.
    • I really only pay attention to them when I'm trying to pick between multiple versions of a character or curious about how well they'd be able to match the performance of strategies other people have used with them. I have a lot of 5* units I never bothered looking up the natures of, especially ones I summoned at 5*. I tend to just care about the character's final stats.
    • Sharena.
    • I've already pulled all of the currently-released characters I wanted badly. But as for my most-wanted characters of the ones I haven't pulled yet, I'd say regular Azura, followed by Ayra and Celica.
    • There are a lot of fun choices, but I'd say Halloween Henry.
    • I tend to mix things up, but when I need to deal with a really rough battle, my usual go-to is Team Flying Death Princesses, consisting of Elincia, Hinoka, Summer Corrin, and Spring Camilla. I sometimes swap in Performer Azura in place of Summer Corrin, though. Also now that I have Halloween Nowi, she's probably worth incorporating.
    • On the other hand, a team I've found especially fun to use is my secondary armor team: Arden, Gwendolyn, Sheena, and Halloween Henry.
    • Bruno.
    • The way the game brings together characters from throughout the series, in a way that can highlight characters who got little chance to shine in their own games.
    • The way it adapts traditional FE gameplay to shorter and more condensed battles, streamlining the gameplay while remaining deep enough to be at least as strategically rewarding.
    • The way it constantly grows and changes over time.
    • The gacha aspect. I'm glad to be able to play a game with so much great content for free, but there are a lot of ethical concerns. It can also be annoying being unable to get some of the characters without spending money, although so far I've managed to get all the ones I really care about by learning to be sufficiently picky.
    • The portrayal of female characters often seems rather sexist, in terms of both art and dialogue.
    • Limits on times of quests/events and opportunities to play (ex. stamina, Voting Gauntlet battles) can lead to feeling compelled to play at less-opportune times. I've been learning to fight the urge (such as not fussing about daily quests), but it's still frustrating.
    • Simple but effective.
    • It's fantastic. Allows for a huge amount of possible ways to characters to play, which is key for ensuring that they can stand out in such a huge roster.
    • I haven't liked all of them, but I think they've been getting a lot better at having cool alternate outfits and abilities for the characters. I've been primarily pulling on seasonal banners lately, since they've become the main source of new unit types. I think the most recent non-seasonal banner I've spent orbs on was Dauntless Crimeans, for Elincia.
    • I've become pretty stingy, passing on even a lot of new unit banners to save up for the characters I really want.
    • No. I've run out of orbs, but never stamina potions.
    • No, and I never will.
    • If they give rewards I care about, yes. I used to try to do them all, but I no longer care much about ones with rewards I don't find particularly valuable.
    • I don't make it a priority. I merge duplicate 5*s if I think it's a better use for them than skill inheritance, but I don't normally upgrade for merges, and I don't merge units below 5*. When I was first starting, I merged all my duplicates of even low-rarity characters, but I stopped once skill inheritance was announced.
    • The only time I've upgraded a unit to 5* for a merge was Reinhardt recently, and was more motivated by a nature change than the bonus level: merging my old neutral Atk one into a +Atk one.
    • No. It's hard to turn down easy feathers, but trying for a good score is more trouble than it's worth and I don't care about the voting itself. I've put a lot of time into them in the past, but more recently I've been a lot more minimalist. In addition to realizing how much of a waste it was, I have a lot less use for feathers than I used to anyway.
    • Within reason, yes. I like having good skill sets, but I'm not interested in putting a ton of resources into getting perfect sets.
    • Yes. I didn't bother with it for the first couple, but it's gotten easier and more beneficial, and I've started using auto-battle to make it even less time-consuming.
    • Enough to keep bouncing from tiers 19-20, so generally a few days each week. Similar story with Arena Assault.
    • Yes, I use it a lot for training new units.
    • Yes, mostly aspects of the skill system.
    • I don't have a particularly meaningful calibration for this scale, but I'll go with 9/10 because I really love it but it does have some significant issues.
    • I've played at least one other since getting Heroes, but I don't expect to spend anywhere near as much time on any others. I'd say Heroes has the bulk of my interest in this type of game covered for the foreseeable future. (And when it releases, MTG Arena will probably take up most of what's left.)

Since when do you play this game?

Since the day it was released.

How did you get introduced into this?

I think I saw a post on the Fire Emblem subreddit saying that it was up for download on the Play Store.  I didn't have high hopes, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

On which kind of device do you play it?

Android.

Is it your first mobile game?

I think it may be the second... I remember playing a game years ago where you would be shown pictures of things and you had to figure out the word that represented it.  Can't remember what it was called, but that's the only other mobile game I remember playing.

Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet?

Yup.

Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet?

Yup.

Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet?

Yup.

Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet?

Yup.

Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet?

Yup.

Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties?

I have yet to miss a single one.

Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)?

I do.  I don't like to miss out on free stuff.

From which banner have you pulled the most yet?

Hmmm, probably Performing Arts.  I got all four characters and raised Inigo to +4.  Also, Nohrian Summer... I had really bad luck trying to get Corrin.

From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet?

Hard to say... I'm going to guess red?

Who have you pulled the most yet?

Hinata,  I think.  Fury for everyone... AND, I made a super 3*+10 Hinata, in addition to sending a bunch of him home in the past.  I don't send him home anymore, though.  My Hinata stash got dangerously low recently (down to 3 of him), and I was very worried.  Luckily, it has gone back up since then.

Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded)

Lucina.  Turns out she was +Spd, too!  I still use her a lot.

Who has been your best pull yet?

Inigo. <3

Do you care for stat natures?

I do, but not as much as some people.  As long as they're not -Atk/-Spd, I'll be happy.  

Who did you promote to 5* first?

Sharena, I think.

Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly?

I wouldn't say so badly, otherwise I would have them, but here (not counting seasonals I missed): Leo, Tana, and Ephraim.

Who's your favorite character gameplaywise?

The Reinhardt.  That's why I'm going to raise him to +10 (currently at +6).

What's your preferred team (four units)?

I don't have a preferred 4-man team, but my main 3 arena dudes right now are: Laslow, Inigo, and Reinhardt.

Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most?

Sharena.

Which three things do you like the most?

• How the game is constantly being updated with new and enjoyable things to keep me interested.
  • The gameplay.  A lot of strategy goes on for such a small game!
  • Being able to collect all my faves and use them on a team together. :):

Which three things do you dislike the most?

• Orb prices (I think they should be lower or at least have occasional sales).
  • Inability to neutralize natures.
  • The crappy 3/4* summoning pool.

What's your opinion of the map design?

I think it's pretty good for the space that they're limited to.

What's your opinion of the skill system in the game?

I like it.

What's your opinion of seasonal banners?

They're fine, in moderation.  I would prefer they stick to 4 a year.

How stingy are you with all your orbs?

Not stingy at all.  I wish I were stingier, but I'm not that kind of person.  You know... The kind of person with this thing called "self control".

Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs?

No, I've never ran out of stamina potions.

Have you ever invested real money in this game?

Oooooh yeah.  A little too much, if you ask my fiance.  I'm not a whale, though.

Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible?

Yes, I do them all.

Do you usually give bonus levels to your units?

Does this mean merges?  Yes.

Do you care for Gauntlets?

I care for feathers.

Do you care for skill optimizing?

Yes, I do my best with what I have.

Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials?

always get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials.

How often do you play the arena?

Every day for the daily quest.  Also, I haven't dropped out of Tier 20 since August, I think.

Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests?

Yes.  I often use it for training purposes.

Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game?

The skill system is pretty cool.

How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10?

9/10!  :):  

Will you play more mobile games in the future?

I'm thinking of trying that Animal Crossing game.  

Edited by Infinite Dreams

Spoiler
  1. Since when do you play this game? I think I started in early March, though I didn't really get into it until the Beach Gauntlet.
  2. How did you get introduced into this? I started because of "peer pressure" from this site, though I first heard about it last year with rumors of an FE mobile game.
  3. On which kind of device do you play it? I honestly don't know. It's someone else's device, though I think it's a Tablet.
  4. Is it your first mobile game? Unless Pokemon Shuffle/Pokemon Picross on the 3DS count, yes.
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet? No.
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet? I finally did just recently in Normal.
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet? Paralogues? Yes.
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet? I don't think I've even done the Challenge Chains yet!
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet? ^
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties? I can't even finish them on Lunatic difficulty!
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)? I try to, yes.
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet? Probably the one from the Dragon Gauntlet; I was trying to get Ninian.
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet? Probably Blue. I was trying to get Ninian...
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet? Sully, Frederick, Stahl, Nino, Shanna, one of them. I'm not counting.
  15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded) Young Tiki. I think I got her in April.
  16. Who has been your best pull yet? Olwen, five star, best unit. Katarina isn't far behind.
  17. Do you care for stat natures? With lower star rankings, depending on how many of them I have.
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first? Reinhardt. Got him as a 4 star, thought "Isn't he supposed to be really tough (and memeworthy)?" and immediately promoted him. Now I have the two siblings (he and Olwen) as 5 stars.
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly? Ninian, and I'm not certain. I just want a good 5 star sword user.
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise? Olwen, quickly being replaced by Fjorm.
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)? When I had fewer 5 stars: Olwen, Reinhardt, Katarina, and Brave Lyn. Now it varies, though Olwen and Katarina are usually always on.
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most? Veronica. She's a really interesting and relateable character. Her conflict of feeling lonely and seeking destruction as a vent is neat, though at the same time it is made apparent that she's merely a pawn to another force.
  23. Which three things do you like the most? Hearing characters voices which helps their characterization, the Voting Gauntlets, and the Skill system.
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most? The random nature of summoning (both in terms of characters and rarity), Skills locked to 5 stars (which means I have to promote someone to 5 star and the promptly execute them if I wish to give the skill to someone else), and the bias toward female characters and fanservice.
  25. What's your opinion of the map design? Maps are pretty got for a small area. There's a lot of variety as well, and how the units react to the terrain (horses can't cross woods, etc.) makes every battle unique.
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game? I really like it. It gives everyone neat powers, but at the same time you have to work and train a while to actually unlock the abilities.
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners? I am neutral. They are annoying if you are a collector trying to "catch 'em all" (which I am fortunately not), but I do like seeing some (some, the Easter one was an embarrassment) artworks of certain characters in different outfits (though while I understand why, the bias to the newer games could be toned down a bit). If there were repeat banners every so often I'd have better opinions of them.
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs? I used to be, but then I tried to get Ninian, and this current "Legendary Heroes" banner hasn't been kind either.
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs? Orbs? Yes. Stamina potions? I honestly have almost 100 in reserve!
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game? Heavens no!
  31. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible? Sometimes, depending on how difficult they are.
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units? Bonus levels? As in, merging them? If I have a lot of the same, yes.
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets? Yes! Sure they're unfair and unbalanced and controversial, but I enjoy supporting my favorite characters triumph over other people.
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing? Yes. I try to find the best skills for my units though I also tend to give Glacies/Iceberg to everyone.
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials? I try to get the character (4 star) and maybe a good couple of orbs, but not really.
  36. How often do you play the arena? Not often, though I try to do it twice a day for the daily quests.
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests? Yes. I rarely use it for side quests.
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game? The skill system is neat, and seeing it in regular FE would be cool.
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10? I'd say 8/10, actually. It's not the worst game, and my main problems are trying to summon good characters. So yes, I've found it quite enjoyable, whether for casual play or for more extended periods of time.
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future? Probably not, as I lack true ownership of any mobile device. But if I had one, yes, I would.

Edited by Rex Glacies

This is a nightmare to read on mobile

Spoiler

1. Since launch
2. Nintendo Direct
3. iOS
4. No
5. I've finished everything released so far
6. I've finished everything released so far
7. I've finished everything released so far
8. I've finished everything released so far
9. I've finished everything released so far
10. I've finished everything released so far
11. I always do daily quests. Free stuff!
12. I've pulled the most on Celica's Army, where I tried--and failed--to roll Saber.
13. I've pulled the most from green orbs overall.
14. No idea, but my Nino is 5* +3. In second place would be pulling Bride Lyn three times in a row...
15. My first 5* was Merric.
16. Nino. My first ever copy was +Spd -Def and I still use her a lot.
17. Yes, but even a bad nature can be fixed with the right build.
18. My first promotion was Jeorge, who also happens to be the first unit I ever rolled.
19. Deirdre, Soleil, and Linde.
20. Reinhardt  Nino. Her bases are incredible for a 3*-4* and she only gets better with investment.
21. Tailtiu, Nino, Soleil, and Ephraim.
22. Sharena. She is the most balanced out of the three starting units.
23. Reposition, Blade tome, and Genny.
24. Fort tiles, Sigurd, and Vantage.
25. The map design won't be very challenging for much longer unless its size is increased in the future.
26. Inheritance restrictions and skill interactions can be confusing at times, but overall I like how it was implemented. It keeps older units relevant with enough investment.
27. It's a gacha game, so nothing out of the ordinary here.
28. I have over 100 orbs right now. I'll let that speak for itself.
29. Nope.
30. I haven't spent money since July. f2p for life.
31. I've finished everything released so far
32. Nino has the most merges out of my barracks so far, and I plan on giving her more in the future.
33. No. They could disappear completely from the game and I wouldn't care.
34. Yes. I don't invest skills unless I have access to the Lv. 3 version, except for Quick Riposte.
35. I've started going for max rewards since the second TT.
36. Once a week, just to get my run finished in one sitting.
37. Of course.
38. I want seasonal units as DLC
39. Best mobile game I've ever played 8/10.
40. Unless FEH and F/GO get shut down, probably not.

1. Since when do you play this game? (Since the launch)
  2. How did you get introduced into this? (Read about in on SF after the Direct)
  3. On which kind of device do you play it? (Android Phone (8GB is NOT ENOUGH)
  4. Is it your first mobile game? (Yup)
  5. Have you beaten all main story and sidequests in all difficulties yet? (Yes, except most recently released - lazyass)
  6. Have you beaten all main story chapters yet in at least one difficulty yet? (yes)
  7. Have you beaten all side quests in at least one difficulty yet? (Yes)
  8. Have you beaten all challenge chains 3 battles in at least one difficulty yet? (No)
  9. Have you beaten all challenge chains 6 battles in at least one difficulty yet? (No)
  10. Do you usually try to beat all Grand Hero Battles in all difficulties? (Only recently - before that I didn't have a chance in hell of beating Infernal)
  11. Do you usually do the daily quests (challenges which repeat every day)? (Yes)
  12. From which banner have you pulled the most yet? (No idea)
  13. From which orb colour have you pulled the most yet? (Red)
  14. Who have you pulled the most yet? (Fkin Subaki, I keep feathering you, but you keep coming back)
  15. Who was your first 5* pull? (free pick from the Lord banner excluded) (Marth from the very first summon - RIP Marth, you are not very useful now)
  16. Who has been your best pull yet? (BIke from CYL - definitely needed a tough green unit)
  17. Do you care for stat natures? (Not really)
  18. Who did you promote to 5* first? (Sharena - she was just so GREAT early. Still great, but not as great, sadly)
  19. Three characters you haven't pulled yet, but want to so badly? (Hector, Witch Nowi (bye bye) and Lucina)
  20. Who's your favorite character gameplaywise? (Sharena - the usefulness is overwhelming)
  21. What's your preferred team (four units)? (Sharena/Anna/Linde/Masked Marth)
  22. Who of the new protagonists and antagonists (Anna, Sharena, Alfonso, Veronica, Bruno) do you like the most? (All of them)
  23. Which three things do you like the most? (Hard to say, really, so many things I like)
  24. Which three things do you dislike the most? (Shittiness of certain characters, SUBAKI IS EVERYWHERE, and low chances of getting 5-stars)
  25. What's your opinion of the map design? (Aside from certain maps (looking at you "let's split the team in opposite corners" arena map from the past, it's decent)
  26. What's your opinion of the skill system in the game? (It's okay... as long as it's not something that snaps the game in half, like Rein)
  27. What's your opinion of seasonal banners? (There's too many of them... but ok otherwise. They should DEFINITELY return in the future, to get back all those missed heroes)
  28. How stingy are you with all your orbs? (Spend as I get them)
  29. Have you ever had a moment while you couldn't do anything because you were out of stamina portions and orbs? (Maybe... early on? But not really)
  30. Have you ever invested real money in this game? (Nope, I don't HAVE real money to invest in the first place)
  31. Do you try to beat as many time limited quests as possible? (Yep. I'm F2P, rewards are needed)
  32. Do you usually give bonus levels to your units? (Merges - not yet, don't really have much mergeable material. Except Subaki, because fuck Subaki)
  33. Do you care for Gauntlets? (I care for them as far as I can throw them)
  34. Do you care for skill optimizing? (Not really - most of the juicy skills are behind 5-star wall)
  35. Do you try to get all the rewards in the Tempest Trials? (No - not enough time, but last few times I could regularly get to 60k)
  36. How often do you play the arena? (Every day, 3 times. Standart stuff)
  37. Do you use the training tower aside of fulfilling side quests? (WHen I need to train certain guys)
  38. Are there any things from this game you would like to see returning in a regular FE game? (Can't really say)
  39. How would you rank the game overall from 0 to 10? (8.8 - too much Subaki))) but seriously it's 9)
  40. Will you play more mobile games in the future? (I can barely fit FEH in there...)